- » Yuzu
Enjoy our collection of yuzu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yuzu recipes.
Yukari Chicken With Green Tea Waffle And Yuzu Butterscotch
1. In a bowl, place chicken with egg wash and mix well.
2. In another bowl, put the flour.
3. Add the egg-coated chicken to the flour and dust to coat well.
4. In a wok, heat oil and fry the flour coated chicken for 6 minutes or until it gets light... - 99.4763
1. Soak the gelatin sheet in warm water for few minutes.
2. In a large bowl take lemon curd, cream, yuzu juice and gelatin. Whip well all the ingredients.
3. In a foam maker pour the yuzu mixture shake well.
4. In a martini... - 96.7122
You May Also Like!
New Year Kohaku Namasu
This is one of the traditional Japanese New Year dish. This is different from the regular salads tasted. This is simply delicious and I’m sure your family will enjoy it too. - 113.14
The Willow's - Ahi Crudo Salad
1. Heat a skillet with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Crack the quail eggs in the pan and fry them sunny side up.
3. In a mixing bowl, take the frisee, pea shoots, cucumber slices, tomato halves, parsley and the ohba.
4. Pour in a tablespoon of yuzu... - 103.848
Emeril Lagasse shows how yuzu ponzu perks up tuna and lettuce wraps--a dish that works with any superfresh fish at the 2007 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 10.2885
Tokyo Sour Cocktail
The Tokyo Sour is a cocktail using Perfect Puree, Beverage Artistry's crazy Yuzu Luxe Sour puree. This stuff brings a completely unique sour experience to that of a bourbon. Our bourbon of choice? We went with Devils Cut, to bring out some of the oak in the... - 116.009
Protein Shake Two Ways With Fresh Poi And Green Tea
FOR THE KULOLU POWER SHAKE
1. In a blender, drop the fresh poi.
2. Pour in the coconut milk and the soy milk.
3. Add the brown sugar and the honey.
4. Add a tablespoon of honey.
5. Spoon in the Vi Shape mix.
6. Pulse the blender until its contents are... - 112.639
Raw Kale Salad
In this video I make my favorite crazy sexy Raw gourmet Kale salad using my thermomix! This is a great simple video of me using this revolutionary kitchen device...the thermomix. See just how easy you too can have truly Raw Crazy Sexy kale salad in as little... - 101.742
You don't really need complicated recipes to cook healthy. And this simple Japanese tofu recipe just affirms that. The video presents an extremely simple tofu dish that makes for a great side dish. Just follow the step-by-step instructions and cook up a... - 89.1291
Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki & Pickled Turnip
Here's a video that shows a step by step procedure to prepare this Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki and Pickled Turnip. This dish is not only delicious but also visually appealing. Treat your family to this Japanese fish delicacy today by learning it directly... - 142.294
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
Sea Bass With Popcorn Ponzu
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the vegetable oil. Add the corn, cover and shake over high heat until the kernels have popped. Add the the water, bonito flakes, chiles, rosemary, thyme and allspice and bring to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat, cover... - 27.7523