- » Yule Log Cake
Yule Log Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yule log cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yule log cake recipes.
Yule Log Cake
Here is a recipe for Yule log that is a traditional European cake served around Christmas time. This cake is made up of sponge cake filled with cream, then rolled into a log shape and covered with butter cream. Here the recipe is shown step-wise so that you... - 99.2887
Grease a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
Line with waxed paper.
Grease waxed paper; set aside.
Stir together flour and salt.
In a small mixer bowl beat egg yolks, sherry, and orange peel with an electric mixer on high speed 5 minutes or till thick and lemon... - 41.8202
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 47.2045
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 48.9237
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.708
Chocolate Yule Log
Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder three times.
Whip eggs and egg whites for 3 minutes.
Add sugar gradually and whip for 3 minutes more.
Fold in water and vanilla.
Gently fold in flour mixture.
Pour into a lightly greased 15" x 10" x 1 1/2" jelly... - 50.4199