- » Yorkshire Bread
Yorkshire Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yorkshire bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yorkshire bread recipes.
Scottish Yorkshire Pudding
Yorkshire Pudding, is not a dish in itself, but a very traditional accompaniment to Scottish Roast Beef. In fact, these puddings are flavored with the drippings of the roasting beef and while being baked then eaten as an accompaniment. - 41.563
Yorkshire Spice Bread
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3T) of the milk.
Dissolve the syrup in the remaining milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Rub in the butter and lard.
Stir in the sugar.
Form a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the yeast,... - 40.7672
Yorkshire Tea Cake
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm liquid until dissolved or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm liquid and sprinkle in the dry yeast.
Leave in a warm place for about 10 minutes or until dissolved and frothy.
Mix the flour and... - 38.6692
English Yorkshire Pudding
Sift the flour and salt together into a bowl and cut in the shortening.
Add the milk and eggs and beat with electric mixer at high speed for 10 minutes.
Heat a muffin pan until very hot and pour 1 teaspoon roast drippings into each cup.
Fill... - 28.8267
You May Also Like!
Blender method: Sift flour and salt together.
Break the eggs into the top part of a blender.
Cover and blend.
Add about 1/4 of the milk and the dry ingredients.
Cover and blend for 1 minute.
Scrape down the sides and add remaining milk.
Cover and blend a few... - 37.3938
Rib Roast With Yorkshire Pudding
1. In large open roasting pan, place roast, fat side up. Insert meat thermometer into center of roast, being careful that pointed end of thermometer does not touch bone or fat. Roast meat in 325°F. oven until thermometer reaches 140°F. for rare (about 20... - 31.963
Yorkshire Pudding Popovers
1 Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2 In a bowl, sift the flour with salt.
3 In another bowl, combine the eggs with 3/4 cup of the milk and water.
4 Gradually Whisk the egg mixture into the flour, mixing until you have a smooth... - 37.1937
Yorkshire Season Pudding
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In 2 oz. fat, sauté onion gently for 3 minutes.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix bread with milk and mash well.
4) Stir in onion and fat from pan.
5) Season with salt and pepper and then... - 43.153
Apricot Yorkshire Tartlets
In a medium bowl sift together the flour and salt.
Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Add water as needed by the tablespoonful until a soft but not sticky dough forms.
Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead... - 39.1692
Yorkshire Hot Pot
1. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1 1/2-2 1/2 teaspoons of the pepper, mustard, and paprika in a bowl. Add lamb and kidneys and coat each piece. Shake off excess flour.
2. In a heavy skillet over high heat, heat oil and brown lamb and kidneys on all... - 31.2364
Popovers are one of those things which give you a lot of bang for your bucks and time. It requires very minimal effort and yet it looks dramatic, tastes delicious and so is a really great thing to make. Instead of trying to make a loaf of bread or biscuits,... - 111.754
Tea Time And Miscellaneous
1) In a heavy saucepan,stir cheese until melted over minimum heat.
2) Now add the knob of butter, mustard, salt and pepper.
3) Toast the slices of bread, spread the cheese mixture over them and place under a fierce grill for a few seconds while the... - 37.6545
Grilled Steak Sandwich
There is nothing like a hearty sandwich which is quite a meal itself! Steak sandwich is simple to make but delectable idea for breakfast packed with high fibre for great energy throughout the day. Get engulfed in its unbeatable taste and savor it whenever you... - 110.334
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Apply butter or margarine on both sides of the bread using a pastry brush, making sure the bread is coated right to the edges.
3) In an individual Yorkshire pudding tin, place the bread pressing down... - 39.5432
Yorkshire Bread Recipes By Category