- » Yogurt Walnut Cake
Yogurt Walnut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt walnut cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt walnut cake recipes.
Holiday Apple Walnut Cake
1) In a bowl, pour oil or butter and cream this by adding honey.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl.
3) Now add the dry ingredients by sifting. Stir well to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) Gently stir in apples, nuts and raisins and... - 48.1524
Apricot Spice Cake With Walnuts
1. In a pan, take apricots and water and cook it over a low flame. Simmer it in water until it becomes soft.
2. In a food processor or blender, puree it and keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
4. Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
MAKING... - 46.7316
If you own a food processor, grind the nuts, then toss them together with the flour and cinnamon.
Whisk the egg yolks until they are pale and creamy, then beat in the nut mixture, marmalade and orange flower water.
Alternatively do this in a large bowl.
Whisk... - 42.0017
Walnut Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use 10-inch fluted or plain tube pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) Use a small mixing bowl to add 2 tablespoons sugar, nuts and cinnamon. Combine all and set aside.
4) Use a sheet of... - 46.9241
The Fit Foodie Cheesecake
Want to learn how to make the perfect yummy cheesecake that is very healthy and sugar free? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your culinary skills. Watch to know more! - 93.3159
Peach Walnut Praline Sauce
Peach Walnut Praline Sauce has a fine taste. Peach Walnut Praline Sauce gets its taste from cornstarch mixed with peaches and topped with walnuts. Peach Walnut Praline Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 34.2937
1. Sieve the flour three times over with the salt, baking powder and sodium bicarbonate.
2. Mix well with oil, curd and sugar and beat till the mixture is well blended.
3. Bake in a hot oven for 40 minutes till done.
For chocolate cake, add 2 tbsp cocoa in... - 31.7149
Olive And Walnut Loaf
Sieve the flour, salt and yeast into a bowl.
Stir the eggs into the flour.
Add the oil, white wine and yogurt.
Add the walnuts to the mixture and stir well.
Put the mixture in a Pyrex cake mold (mould).
Sprinkle the olives on top.
Do not... - 43.0633
Today I am going to show you how to make a staple Moroccan cake called Meskoutal. There are so many recipes of Meskouta because every Moroccan family has its own way of making it. We are going to make the yogurt version, some people prefer to replace the... - 127.528
Yum Yum Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a cup, mix boiling water and instant coffee crystals until coffee dis solves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, stir... - 37.6206
Pear Skillet Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, and allspice together into a medium bowl.
Peel, core, and grate one of the pears.
In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, molasses, honey,... - 44.6221
Chocolate Orange Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup Bundt pan or equivalent baking pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa.
In a medium bowl, beat together yogurt, applesauce, egg substitute, orange juice,... - 37.6168
Double Chocolate Snacking Cake
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs; beat in sour cream, oil and vanilla. Stir in shredded zucchini.
2. In another bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into creamed mixture until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips... - 31.9887
Apple Upside Down Date Nut Gingerbread Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat bottom of a 9-inch round cake pan with melted margarine.
Sprinkle brown sugar over margarine.
Arrange apple slices spokelike over brown sugar, working from center of pan to edge; set aside.
Combine flour and next 6 ingredients in a... - 41.535
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
To make the streusel topping: In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the walnuts and set aside.
To make the coffee cake: Preheat the oven to... - 48.9786
Caribbean Christmas Ring
Thoroughly grease 10- to 12-cup microwave-safe Bundt pan with 3 tablespoons shortening; sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts to coat evenly.
Sift flours, baking powder and baking soda into small bowl.
In large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar until... - 42.9464
Banana Graham Snacking Cake
In small bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat margarine and sugar until well combined.
At low speed, blend in Egg Beaters® and bananas.
Add flour... - 41.7732
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray an 8-inch square cake pan with vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs thoroughly.
Add oil, honey, sugar and yogurt.
Blend in flour.
Add cinnamon, baking soda, grated carrots, raisins and chopped... - 40.4059
Date And Carrot Cake
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) Prepare the carrots by grating and dates by chopping.
3) In a bowl, combine honey, butter and vanilla. Beat well to prepare a creamy mixture.
4) Pour in yogurt and stir well.
5) Add the dry ingredients by... - 48.4204
Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan; set pan aside.In a large mixing bowl beat sugar and cooking oil on medium speed of an electric mixer till combined.
Add egg, egg whites and vanilla to sugar mixture; beat on medium speed till creamy, about 1 minute,... - 39.2195
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 49.2286
Spicy Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a large bowl, sift together flours, salt, baking soda, baking powder, allspice and cinnamon.
Mix until evenly distributed.
In another large bowl, combine oil, brown... - 44.9985
Italian Creme Cake Oatmeal
Somewhere along the line I decided this week was Southern dessert oatmeal week. Maybe it’s just because I haven’t been feeling much like being at work this week. Even if it’s only in the 50s today, it looks too much like Spring to be inside. Sigh,... - 35.0477
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 31.955
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 44.0201
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a heavy pan, melt the chocolate with 1/2 the margarine over a very low heat, stir continuously; allow to cool.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and spices together.
4) In a bowl, cut rest of... - 48.385
Moroccan Pumpkin Tea Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and salt... - 47.8468
Sweet Potato Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (75°C.)
2) In a blender add one-half of tofu, egg, maple syrup, orange rind and vanilla. Process on low speed.
3) Transfer the mixture into a large bowl.
4) Add the remaining tofu and egg white. Blend till... - 45.6162
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates,... - 50.5629
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 40.4546
This recipe for streusel topping can be used on cakes or muffins. Prepared with butter, fugar, flour and walnuts, the streusel topping is simply combined together until crumbly and can be used as a topping before baking on goodies of choice. - 22.2837
To make pear topping: Place rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 425 degrees F.
Heat oil in a 7- or 8-inch nonstick, ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Add brown sugar and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the sugar has partially... - 41.3838
Zucchini Nut Bread
Butter a 6-cup micro proof ring mold.
Combine 2 teaspoons of the sugar with 2 teaspoons cinnamon, and sprinkle over butter, tilting mold to spread evenly.
Discard excess sugar mixture.
Beat together zucchini, eggs, remaining sugar, oil, yogurt, and... - 39.3913
Holiday Fruit V Nut Bread
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
In a larger bowl, place oil, honey, yogurt, eggs and tamari.
Stir to combine.
Stir dates, walnuts and orange rind into the liquid ingredients.
Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture slowly, stirring... - 42.3113
Gingerbread Upside Down Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F/ Gas 4. For the topping, brush the base and sides of a 23 cm / 9 in round springform cake tin with oil. Sprinkle the sugar over the base.
2. Arrange the peaches cut-side down -in the tin with a walnut half in each.
3. For... - 39.2732
Frozen Rainbow Torte
Let sherbets stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
Meanwhile, set aside 1/2 cup of the macaroon crumbs; stir cream into remaining 1 1/2 cups.
Spread mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or layer cake pan with removable... - 29.4812
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare the crushed wheat rinse, drain and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3. In a skillet, brown the nuts with a small amount of oil or margarine.
4. With the ground meat, onion, salt, pepper and cinnamon... - 46.8512