- » Yogurt Trifle
Yogurt Trifle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt trifle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt trifle recipes.
Yummy Yogurt Trifle
Trifle is traditionally made by layering custard with sponge cake, fruits and cream. Although there is no denying that this makes up for an amazing mouth watering dessert, the dish is essentially high on calories. While I love the dessert like most of us do,... - 0
You May Also Like!
1. Make the custard: blend the sugar, custard powder and cornflour with 1 tbsp milk to make a runny paste. Beat in the egg yolk. Pour the remaining milk into a pan, scrape in the vanilla seeds, add the pod, then allow to come just to the boil. Stir this into... - 41.0158
Cherry Vanilla Trifle
Combine yogurt and pudding.
Beginning with cake pieces, place a layer of cake with a layer of yogurt/pudding mix.
Sprinkle with cherries.
Repeat, ending with yogurt/pudding mixture.
Cover and refrigerate. - 27.5317
Strawberry Lemon Trifle
1) As per the directions on the package, make the vanilla pudding with 1 Â¾ cups skim milk.
2) Once the pudding has thickened, add the yogurt and stir till the ingredients have blended well.
3) Cut the angel food cake into cubes of 1-inch... - 38.3364
In a small saucepan heat cranberry sauce and water until cranberry sauce is melted.
Use wire whisk to beat until smooth.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using milk and yogurt in place of milk called for on package.
In a 1 1/2 quart... - 39.2284
Banana Citrus Trifle
Cut cake into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine banana slices and lime juice; set aside.
Peel and section oranges, catching juice in a small saucepan.
Set sections aside.
Add sugar and water to saucepan, stirring well.
Bring to a boil; cook,... - 39.2241
Individual Retro Trifles
1. Place the Madeira cake cubes into the bottom of 6 individual serving dishes, scatter over the raspberries and drizzle with Sherry. 2. To make the custard, pour the Alpro soya milk alternative and Alpro single cream ' alternative into a heavy-based... - 36.8276
Pear Strawberry Trifle
1. Toss pears in lemon juice and strawberries in liqueur. Combine orange juice and honey; mix well.
2. In a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart glass bowl, layer ingredients in the following order: 1/3 of cake sprinkled with 1 tablespoon orange juice mixture, 1 cup... - 34.4056
Fresh Fruit Trifle
1. Slice the cake into 3/4-inch slices, and spread each piece with jam on one side. Set aside.
2. Drizzle the liqueur over the sides and bottom of a 3-quart trifle bowl or other decorative glass bowl. Arrange half of the cake slices over the bottom of the... - 32.4229
1. Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape yogurt into a bowl, using a rubber spatula.
2. Combine pudding mix and milk, stirring with a wire... - 37.552