Strawberry Orange Juice
- » Yogurt Strawberry Orange Juice
Yogurt Strawberry Orange Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt strawberry orange juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt strawberry orange juice recipes.
Strawberries With Honeyed Yogurt Sauce
Strawberries With Honeyed Yogurt Sauce is very easy to make. Strawberries With Honeyed Yogurt Sauce gets its taste from strawberries mixed with yoghurt and orange juice. Strawberries With Honeyed Yogurt Sauce is liked by many people. - 25.1854
Strawberry And Vanilla Yogurt
1. Blend together the orange juice, apple juice and strawberries using a food processor or hand blender.
2. Add the yogurt and process just enough to blend, adding more apple juice if a thinner texture is reguired. - 20.9996
Strawberry Orange Shake
Place frozen strawberries, orange juice, and skim milk in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process just until strawberry mixture is blended.
Add strawberry yogurt, and process just until blended.
Pour strawberry mixture into chilled... - 26.4878
Fruity Yogurt Smoothie
Nothing fancy here, just a great, refreshing smoothie for you to enjoy. Try it with the juices and fruits you have on hand and prefer; mixed frozen berries, peaches, mango juice to name a few! - 102.02
Strawberry Yogurt Medley
Dip bananas in color keeper or lemon juice.
Combine with strawberries and orange sections.
Stir yogurt into cream cheese; add sugar.
Arrange fruit in compote; spoon on yogurt mixture.
Or stir topping into fruit and serve in lettuce cups. - 34.312
Strawberries In Orange Flavor
1.Place strawberries and orange juice in a glass bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Combine yogurt and brown sugar.
3. Stir yogurt into marinated strawberries. - 29.4116
Strawberry Orange Cooler
1. In an electric blender, blend all ingredients together until they turn smooth
2. Serve in tall frost glasses along with fruits - 28.4327
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
In food processor, puree 2 cups (500 mL) whole strawberries with 1/3 cup (75 mL) instant dissolving (fruit/berry) sugar.
Blend in 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain yogurt and 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange juice.
Freeze in ice-cream maker following manufacturer's... - 23.6102
Strawberry Cheese Yogurt Pie
Set aside 4 small strawberries for garnish; slice remaining berries and arrange in bottom of baked pie crust.
In small saucepan soften gelatin in water.
Heat, stirring until dissolved.
Combine with remaining ingredients in blender container.
Process until... - 42.2369
Combine strawberries, orange juice, yogurt, and honey in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour mixture evenly into paper cups.
Cover tops of cups with aluminum foil, and insert a stick through foil into center of... - 25.529
Berries With Orange Honey Yogurt
Orange-Honey Yogurt: In bowl, combine yogurt, orange rind, orange juice, honey and vanilla; mix well.
Wash berries and hull; slice if large.
Either mix fruit with sauce, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or, alternatively, at serving time spoon fruit into... - 33.9642
Summer Fruit Bowl With Yogurt
Combine strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries, pear and orange juice in large serving bowl.
Toss to mix well; chill until serving time. - 25.9382
Marinated Strawberries In Orange Liqueur
Combine strawberries, sugar, and 1 tablespoon liqueur in a bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Place frozen yogurt in a bowl, and stir until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
Add remaining liqueur and lemon juice; stir well.
Spoon 1/2 cup strawberry mixture... - 26.4832
Strawberry Orange Smash
Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. - 25.4235
Strawberry And Orange Chiffon
1. Reserve 4 whole strawberries for decoration.
2. Put the remaining strawberries into the liquidizer and blend until smooth.
3. Put the orange juice and rind, honey and egg yolks into a bowl; whisk until thick, light and creamy.
4. Put the gelatine and the... - 33.1556
After School Strawberry Shake
Place all ingredients except 1 1/2 cups of ice cubes into blender.
Blend on high speed until smooth, scraping down ingredients in blender occasionally.
Add remaining ice; continue to blend until smooth. - 23.0203
Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Arrange strawberries, blueberries, and cantaloupe on individual salad plates.
Top with yogurt mixture. - 25.4636
Steve S Yogurt Fruit Soup
Place all ingredients except garnish in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until well blended.
Pour into a glass bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Garnish with mint leaves and serve cold. - 31.5269
Sensational Summer Smoothie
1. Place yogurt, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, orange juice and grenadine in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Add ice cubes one at a time, blending well after each addition, until the mixture is thick and spoonable.
3. Pour into 3 frosted mugs - 31.8776
Fruit Yogurt Sherbet
Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
Freeze in ice cube trays or other container.
If possible, beat once before freezing is complete. - 29.9568
Fruity Yogurt Muffins
Combine rhubarb and 2 tablespoons flour in a small bowl; toss well.
Combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and 1/4 cup sugar in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a medium... - 43.8569
Triple Layer Strawberry Cake
1. Split cake in thirds horizontally using a serrated knife, place bottom cake layer, cut side up, on a platter. Arrange 1/2 cup strawberries on cake, spread with 11/2 cups yogurt, and top with middle cake layer. Repeat procedure with 1/2 cup strawberries and... - 25.0296
Frozen Berry Yogurt
Set aside 4 strawberries for garnish.
In 2-quart mixing bowl, using fork, crush remaining berries; stir in yogurt, orange juice, and sugar substitute.
In another bowl, using electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; add sugar and... - 37.0031
Low Calorie Strawberry Smoothie
Learn how to make an easy fruit smoothie recipe using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. This easy strawberry smoothie recipe is loved by adults and kids alike. It is one of the most popular low calorie and low fat smoothie recipes in the world and is... - 0
1. In a blender, drop strawberries, yogurt, blueberries, and spinach.
2. Add lemon and orange juice in it.
3. Throw honey and vanilla extract.
4. Pour milk, and blend until smooth.
5. Pour in glass and serve rainbow smoothie immediately. - 90.6343
Place the apple juice in a custard cup.
Sprinkle with the gelatin.
Let stand for a few minutes to soften.
Stir well, then microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the gelatin has dissolved.
Puree 2 cups strawberries in a food processor.
With the motor... - 41.4739
1) In a custard cup, put the apples juice and sprinkle with the gelatine.
2) Allow to stand for a few minutes so that it softens.
3) Stir well and then microwave on high for about 30 seconds or till the gelatine has dissolved completely.
4) In a food... - 36.7425
Mixed Fruit Salad
Mixed fruit salad is a fresh minted fruit salad. Made with a medley of fruits, the salad is dressed with yogurt flavored with orange juice, rind and honey. Chilled and tossed to serve, this salad is juicy and sweet. - 39.0525
Rhubarb Compote With Strawberries
In large saucepan, bring sugar and orange juice to boil over medium heat; add rhubarb.
Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
Let cool; refrigerate until chilled or for up to 2 days. - 28.3075
Star Fruit Orange Smoothie
Why not sip in this appetizing star fruit and orange smoothie that is excellent for your digestive system. See this impressive video that shares a super simple smoothie recipe and provides great information about star fruit. Rejuvenate with this yummilicious... - 100.471
Four Healthy Smoothies
For a hot summer season, these smoothie recipes are wonderful. Try these healthy recipes for a great energy boost - 97.0109
Pear Strawberry Trifle
1. Toss pears in lemon juice and strawberries in liqueur. Combine orange juice and honey; mix well.
2. In a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart glass bowl, layer ingredients in the following order: 1/3 of cake sprinkled with 1 tablespoon orange juice mixture, 1 cup... - 34.4056
Fruit Kabobs With Pineapple Yogurt
For the dip, in a small saucepan, bring the pineapple and apple juice to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasion ally.
Let stand about 25 minutes or until cool.
Transfer the pineapple mixture to a blender or food... - 38.7119
Raspberry Yogurt Parfait
Raspberry Yogurt Parfait is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Raspberry Yogurt Parfait dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 28.2631
Berry Yogurt Soup
In a medium saucepan, combine the blackberries, sugar, and cinnamon.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the strawberries, 1 cup of the blueberries, two-thirds of the nectarines, and 3/4 cup of the raspberries.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or... - 47.31
Yogurt And Fruit Parfait
Guilt free dessert is the right name for this yogurt and fruit parfait in this video. It has all the goodness of a sumptuous dessert and is equally nutritious. So are you ready to give a sweet surprise to your family tonight? Watch the video for the easy... - 135.567
Frozen Berry Yogurt
Sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in small cup.
Wait 5 minutes.
Microwave 20 seconds.
Combine grenadine, strawberries, yogurt and sour cream.
Place in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Blend in gelatin.
Pour into a 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Freeze... - 39.7888
In blender, combine all ingredients.
Process at medium speed until smooth and creamy
Pour into ice cube tray or 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Freeze until firm but not solid.
Place in bowl and beat until creamy
Return to freezer container, cover and freeze until firm... - 34.6361
Fresh Fruit With Cointreau-yogurt Sauce
Fresh Fruit With Cointreau-Yogurt Sauce is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Fresh Fruit With Cointreau-Yogurt Sauce is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 33.5073
Yogurt Fruit Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl combine crumbs and margarine, mixing thoroughly; using the back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of sprayed pie... - 45.5782
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
To make thefilling.
Place half of the berries in a large saucepan.
Add the rhubarb, sugar, and water.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Place the... - 50.0198
Breakfast In Bed
1. To make juice, cut oranges in half. Place an orange half on squeezer. Twist to squeeze out as much juice as possible. Pour juice into glass. Repeat with remaining orange halves until you have a full glass of juice.
2. To make salad, remove green hull from... - 34.3119
Razzle Dazzle Low Calorie Whey Protein Smoothie
Want a refreshing smoothie? Try Big Andy's Razzle Dazzle Low calorie whey protein smoothie which is made with strawberries, pineapple juice, yogurt, banana and whey protein. With the yogurt and fruits, this is a low calorie smoothies to freshen up after a... - 101.863
Peachy Strawberry Dessert Crepes
1.Mix strawberries,orange juice and peaches and refrigerate for few hours.
2.Take a bowl, mix yogurt, sour cream and vanilla in it and refrigerate.
3.Take the crepes, fill fruit mixture and a small amount of cream mixture in it and... - 34.8275
1 Cut the strawberries in quarters. (Cut them into halves if they're small.)
2 In a medium size saucepan, add the strawberries, honey, and butter.
3 Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the strawberries soften a bit and give up some... - 36.5717
Wash and slice enough fresh strawberries to make 3 3/4 cups.
Add honey and stir well to coat the berries evenly.
Set aside for an hour or so.
If using frozen strawberries, slice them, drizzle honey over them, stir well and thaw completely.
You... - 38.3073
Cool Strawberry Soup
1) Puree strawberries and add to a saucepan.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in grape juice, orange juice, and cornstarch.
3) Mix well and add to the strawberry puree.
4) Stirring, mix in honey and cinnamon and continue stirring over medium... - 44.0806
Cheese Hearts With Strawberry Sauce
1)Take 4 heart shaped molds and line them each with a clean cheesecloth or muslin.
2)Wash strawberries and hull them. Chop some and reserve some for decoration.
3)In a bowl, use a sieve and drain out excess whey from cottage cheese. The cheese... - 48.2019
Early Rhubarb Crunch
1) Keep aside four berries for garnishing and cut the remaining into thin slices.
2) In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb, ground ginger and the strained juice from the mandarin oranges.
3) On high power, cook covered for 10 to 12... - 41.5156
Rhubarb Stewed With Apple And Strawberries
Grate rind and squeeze juice from orange.
Cut rhubarb into 1-in/2.5 cm lengths.
Peel, core and thinly slice apple.
In saucepan, combine orange rind and juice, rhubarb, apple, water and sugar; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or... - 38.6084
Fresh Strawberry Mousse
In a bowl, combine boiling water and 1/2 cup sugar.
Combine unflavored gelatin and orange juice in a small saucepan and set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
Stir mixture 1 1/2 to 2 minutes over low heat, or until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from... - 40.3644
Today I am going to show you how to make a staple Moroccan cake called Meskoutal. There are so many recipes of Meskouta because every Moroccan family has its own way of making it. We are going to make the yogurt version, some people prefer to replace the... - 127.61
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Oil spray 2 nonstick small 12-section muffin pans or use nonstick pans.
In a bowl, whisk together the flours and baking powder.
In a large bowl, beat together yogurt, juice, egg substitute, zest, melted margarine, and sugar... - 42.5383
Whole Grain Strawberry Pancakes
1. In a n 1 -quart saucepan, prepare the sauce by mixing together 3 tablespoons of sugar and the cornstarch.
2. Add orange juice to the mix and the raspberries and cook over a medium heat till the mixture thickens and boils
3. Boil for a minute... - 49.7014
Banana Berry Shakes
1) Combine together the strawberries, half of the bananas, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup juice and 4 ice cubes in a blender. Puree till the mixture is smooth and thick.
2) Repeat the steps with the remainder of the strawberries, bananas, juice, yogurt and... - 33.5612
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
Frosted Orange Ginger Fruit Salad
1) In a medium bowl add all the fruit. Toss together.
2) In another bowl add orange juice, yogurt, ginger, and honey. Whisk together.
3) Add the dressing over the fruit.
4) Cover and chill for 2 hours.
5) Separate the fruit into 12 small dessert dishes... - 46.9465
Pears With Fresh Raspberry Sauce
1. Peel, halve and core the pears. Place them in a saucepan with the orange juice, bay leaf, cinnamon stick and honey. Cover the pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
2. Turn the pear halves over in their cooking liquid; cover the pan and leave them to cool... - 27.1602
Breakfast Berry Blizzard
Put all ingredients in blender and whirl at high speed until well blended and smooth.
Serve immediately. - 22.6564
Pour orange juice in blender.
Add banana slices, blueberries, strawberries, yogurt, and ice cubes, if desired, to blender.
Blend on high until smooth.
Pour into glasses. - 28.3557
Fruit Pasta Salad With Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
If the macaroni is still warm, rinse it under cold running water until cool.
In a salad bowl, combine the macaroni, lettuce, pears, strawberries and celery; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, orange juice and poppy seeds.
Add to... - 35.249
Fruit And Nut Compote
Fruit And Nut Compote is a delicious fruit dessert with an unforgettable taste. The combination of fruits and nuts accentuates the wholesome taste of this dish. Try this Fruit And Nut Compote recipe! - 32.3403
For any fruit shake, puree all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Serve chilled, topped with a dollop of freshly whipped cream if you're feeling indulgent. - 32.7402
Chilled Chicken Delight
Mix 1/2 of broth with rhubarb sauce in blender; whirl until frothy.
Pour into bowl, add rest of chicken broth, orange juice, and yogurt.
Beat with rotary beater until frothy; chill for several hours.
Top each serving with a fresh strawberry. - 32.4897
Banana Berry Blend
In blender container combine all ingredients.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth. - 26.7218
Fresh Fruit Plate
In a small mixing bowl stir cream cheese till smooth.
Add yogurt, juice concentrate, and vanilla; mix well.
On each of four dessert plates, drizzle one-fourth of the cream cheese mixture.
Arrange 1 cup of fruit on each plate.
If desired, garnish with mint... - 23.7063
Cold Chicken With Fruit Salad
Arrange the sliced chicken on a bed of shredded lettuce.
Combine the melon, orange sections, and berries.
Blend the yogurt, orange juice, and lime juice together (sweetener may be added here if desired).
Combine the yogurt and fruit.
Serve the chicken and... - 37.3427
Breakfast Fruit Smoothie
This Breakfast Fruit Smoothie is the right drink to start your healthy diet plan. After all, staying healthy doesn't mean starving yourself. You rather stay healthier by eating more and more healthy stuffs like this smoothie. The fruits in there provide... - 105.801
Well, not too much to this one - just put all the ingredients except the passion fruit in a blender and whizz until smooth.
When ready to serve just spoon some passion fruit seeds over the top.
This can be kept in the fridge for at least a day, so make the... - 36.6719
Fresh Berry Soup
1. In an electric mixer, combine raspberries and strawberries and puree till smooth.
2. Pass through muslin cloth and reserve only strained liquid.
3. Clean the mixer and place this strained liquid along with rest of ingredients (apart form sugar) and... - 39.5719
Banana Berry Shakes
In a blender, combine 2 cups strawberries, half of the bananas, 1/2 cup juice, 1/2 cup yogurt and 4 ice cubes.
Puree until thick and smooth.
Repeat with the remaining 2 cups strawberries, bananas, 1/2 cup juice, 1/2 cup yogurt and 4 ice cubes. - 31.1301
1. Toss red and green apples with lime juice.
2. Toss apples with oranges, grapes, and strawberries.
3. Combine yogurt, honey, and curry powder.
4. Combine yogurt sauce with fruit. - 37.034
Rinse and hull berries.
Crush enough small ones to make 1/2 cup (reserve larger berries); combine with sour cream, sugar, and orange juice until well blended; cover and chill.
Halve cantaloupe, scoop out seeds, and remove fruit.
Discard shell; cut fruit into... - 44.0905
Three Fruit Compotes
1. For the orange and prune compote, segment the orange and place in a bowl with the prunes.
2. For the pear and kiwi fruit compote, peel the pear and cut it into wedges, and peel and slice the kiwi fruit.
3. For the grapefruit and strawberry compote, segment... - 38.7333
Fresh Melon And Mango Soup
In the workbowl of food processor fitted with a metal blade, process all ingredients until thick and creamy.
Pour into a serving bowl and freeze for about 20 minutes.
Spoon into individual bowls and garnish each serving with a heaping teaspoon of... - 38.2602
Sweet Topped Raspberries
In a medium bowl stir together orange peel and orange juice.
Add raspberries; toss to coat.
For topping, in a small bowl stir together dessert topping and yogurt.
Divide raspberry mixture among 4 dessert dishes.
Spoon some of the topping over each... - 25.6295
Blueberry Fruit Salad
1. Take a bowl, add blueberries, banana, strawberry, seedless grapes and cantaloupe and 2 tbsp orange juice and toss slightly.
2. Take another bowl and prepare a mixture of orange juice with yogurt, ginger, honey and mayonnaise and allow to chill.... - 41.4961
Get Up And Go Fruit Medley
Place fruit salad mix, fruit medley, apricot nectar or orange juice, lemon juice, brandy and honey in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add apple, strawberries, grapes or melon and kiwifruit and mix... - 35.6574
Blueberry Fruit Salad
In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and 2 tablespoons of the orange juice; toss gently.
In a separate bowl, stir together remaining orange juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, honey, and ginger.
Arrange fruit on serving plates.
Serve with honey yogurt... - 40.2977
Almond Stuffed Figs
1. Cut each fig into quarters using a sharp knife, taking care not to cut right down through the base.
2. Ease the four sections of each fig outward to form a flower shape.
3. Put the ground almonds, orange juice and chopped apricots into a small bowl and mix... - 35.0727
Blueberry Fruit Salad
The blueberry fruit salad is perpared with fresh blueberries and bananas. Combined with fresh strawberries, grapes, peaches and watermelons, the blueberry fruit salad is dressed with orange juice and yogurt and served chilled. - 38.7868
Fruit Salad Platter
Prepare Orange Yogurt Dressing; set aside.
Just before serving, evenly divide strawberries, cantaloupe, and pineapple among 4 dinner plates.
Peel peaches; pit and slice, then coat with lemon juice and divide among plates.
Roll up ham slices and arrange next... - 35.5853
For kabobs, dip apple, pear, banana, and peach chunks into lemon juice to prevent them from browning. On the skewers, alternately thread fruit. Cover and chill till serving time.
For dip, in a mixer bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on... - 28.0206
1 Prepare the Yogurt Cheese at least 1 day ahead. For crust, in a mixing bowl combine the crushed gingersnaps, crushed vanilla wafers, and flour. Drizzle with the melted butter or margarine. Toss to mix well. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2... - 33.3187
Turkey Macaroni And Fruit Salad
Cook the macaroni according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain, then rinse with cold water and drain again.
Transfer to a large bowl.Meanwhile, peel the oranges.
Section them over a small bowl to catch the juices.
If necessary, add... - 37.4861
Put all these ingredients in a blender and blend until the ice is finely ground. - 25.048
Combine ingredients in blender container.
Blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover cups with foil.
Make a slit in center of cover.
Freeze. - 36.3467
Plum Summery Salad
1 In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
2 Add in the lemon juice.
3 Toss lightly to mix well.
4 In another bowl, mix orange juice, wine, and tarragon.
5 Pour the mixture over fruit.
6 Allow to marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
7 Add in the... - 47.9229
How To Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Treats
How to Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Recipe Treats
Learn How to Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Recipe Treats.
A favorite summer treat? Popsicles!
How to easily make homemade Popsicles, inexpensive, nutritious and delicious.Here is an easy recipe... - 0
Refreshing Fruit Bowl
For dressing, in a small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Add undrained pineapple. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat. Stir yogurt into dressing till well blended. Cover and chill for 2 to 24... - 25.9359
Minted Fruit Salad
Minted Fruit Salad is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Minted Fruit Salad; I am sure you would love to try this Minted Fruit Salad again-n-again. - 43.3172
Butter Rhubarb Kuchen
In bowl, beat butter with 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar; beat in yogurt, egg yolk and orange rind.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the almonds.
Gradually stir into butter mixture until combined.
Using wet spatula or hands,... - 43.8415
Favorite Fruit Clafouti
1. In a large bowl beat together the egg whites, whole eggs, granulated sugar, honey, liqueur or rum extract and orange juice, vanilla, and salt with a wire whisk or an electric mixer on low speed till light and frothy. Stir in the yogurt till mixture is... - 30.9556
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 41.792