- » Yogurt Spread
Yogurt Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt spread recipes.
Garlic Yogurt Spread
1. Use a clean and damp double layered cheese cloth or a kitchen towel to line a colander.
2. Pour the yogurt into the lined colander.
3. Make a bag by gathering the ends of the cloth and tie securely with kitchen string.
4. Drain the yogurt by... - 34.8537
Creamy Yogurt Spread
1 Line a large sieve with 4 layers of dampened cheese-1 cloth and place it over a large bowl.
Spoon the yogurt into the sieve, cover, and chill for at least 3 or up to 12 hours.
The yogurt will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 1 week.
Low-fat yogurt - 22.967
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Yogurt Cheese Spread
1.Combine yogurt cheese and strawberry preserve.
2. Serve spread on breads instead of butter or cream cheese. - 23.7149
Sweet Yogurt Cheese Spread
1) Use a cheesecloth to rinse thoroughly. Squeeze the cheesecloth to dry.
2) Place double layer of cheesecloth to line a colander or sieve and extend the ends over the outside edges of colander.
3) In a bowl, add the yogurt and blend... - 35.3007
Herbed Yogurt Cheese Spread
Add herbs and garlic to Yogurt Cheese.
Mix well and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Serve at room temperature as a spread for crackers or crusty bread, or thin with some of the whey (liquid from Yogurt... - 22.6871
Try this amazingly delicious Yogurt-Cheese Spread. This tasty effortlessly chilled Yogurt-Cheese Spread is the one dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 37.0841
Garlic Herb Sandwich Spread
1 ln a small bowl, stir together the yogurt spread, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Coverwith plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour - 24.7274
Yogurt Anchovy Egg Spread
1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Before serving, transfer the spread into a serving bowl.
5. Garnish... - 41.3407
Fruit And Yogurt Breakfast
1 Place the yogurt spread in a medium-size bowl.
Blend in the sugar with a fork.
Peel and thinly slice the banana into the yogurt; add the grapes and mix with a fork. - 21.4579
Yogurt Cheese Spread
In a medium size bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Add yogurt cheese slowly, beating; continue beating until well blended.
Stir in caraway seeds, paprika, mustard, and pepper; then add capers and chives.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate for 3... - 40.9491
Pimiento And Green Onion Spread
1 In a small bowl, mix togetherthe green onions, pimientos, and yogurt spread.
Stir in the salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. - 26.9296
Southwestern Yogurt Cheese Spread
Mix all ingredients with Yogurt Cheese and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature as a spread on jicama slices or on toasted tortilla pieces.
Thin with whey to desired consistency for use as a dip with chips. - 25.5494
Yogurt Spread Recipes By Category