- » Yogurt Spread
Yogurt Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt spread recipes.
Sweet Yogurt Cheese Spread
1) Use a cheesecloth to rinse thoroughly. Squeeze the cheesecloth to dry.
2) Place double layer of cheesecloth to line a colander or sieve and extend the ends over the outside edges of colander.
3) In a bowl, add the yogurt and blend... - 32.9153
Garlic Yogurt Spread
1. Use a clean and damp double layered cheese cloth or a kitchen towel to line a colander.
2. Pour the yogurt into the lined colander.
3. Make a bag by gathering the ends of the cloth and tie securely with kitchen string.
4. Drain the yogurt by... - 32.604
Strawberry Yogurt Cheese Spread
1.Combine yogurt cheese and strawberry preserve.
2. Serve spread on breads instead of butter or cream cheese. - 23.4411
Herbed Yogurt Cheese Spread
Add herbs and garlic to Yogurt Cheese.
Mix well and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Serve at room temperature as a spread for crackers or crusty bread, or thin with some of the whey (liquid from Yogurt... - 21.1674
Creamy Yogurt Spread
1 Line a large sieve with 4 layers of dampened cheese-1 cloth and place it over a large bowl.
Spoon the yogurt into the sieve, cover, and chill for at least 3 or up to 12 hours.
The yogurt will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 1 week.
Low-fat yogurt - 20.7256
You May Also Like!
Try this amazingly delicious Yogurt-Cheese Spread. This tasty effortlessly chilled Yogurt-Cheese Spread is the one dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 34.9306
Garlic Herb Sandwich Spread
1 ln a small bowl, stir together the yogurt spread, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Coverwith plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour - 22.8184
Yogurt Cheese Spread
In a medium size bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Add yogurt cheese slowly, beating; continue beating until well blended.
Stir in caraway seeds, paprika, mustard, and pepper; then add capers and chives.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate for 3... - 39.1881
Fruit And Yogurt Breakfast
1 Place the yogurt spread in a medium-size bowl.
Blend in the sugar with a fork.
Peel and thinly slice the banana into the yogurt; add the grapes and mix with a fork. - 20.0316
Southwestern Yogurt Cheese Spread
Mix all ingredients with Yogurt Cheese and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature as a spread on jicama slices or on toasted tortilla pieces.
Thin with whey to desired consistency for use as a dip with chips. - 24.256
Yogurt Cheese Spread
1.In a colander lined with cheese cloth or coffee filter, place the plain non fat yogurt.
2. Cover loosely with plastic film.
3. Let stand in refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
4. Throw away drained liquid from the yogurt.
5.Yogurt cheese is left back... - 27.6168
Herb Yogurt Cheese Spread
1.Combine seasoning with yogurt cheese.
2. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours so that flavors can infuse.
3. Serve spread on rolls and bread. - 25.6889
Italian Style Yogurt Cheese Spread
Mix all ingredients with Yogurt Cheese and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature as a spread on hot, toasted Italian bread, bread sticks, or plain focaccia bread. - 21.2473
Yogurt Anchovy Egg Spread
1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Before serving, transfer the spread into a serving bowl.
5. Garnish... - 38.7643
Yogurt Spread Recipes By Category