Yogurt Sour Salad
- » Yogurt Sour Cream Potato Salad
Yogurt Sour Cream Potato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt sour cream potato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt sour cream potato salad recipes.
Very Low Fat Green Onion And Potato Salad
When was the last time you had your potato salad side, without feeling too guilty about the calories in mayonnaise or sour cream? Here is a delicious almost fat-free potato salad that you can enjoy without any worry. - 99.2412
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 108.342
Herb-garlic Potato Salad
Combine pototoes and water in a large sauce- pan, bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and Transfer to a large bowl.
Combine yogurt, sour cream, mustard, garlic, basil, salt, and rhyme in a small bowl; stir... - 34.6026
Muscovite Potato Salad
1) In a large glass bowl, mix the white vinegar, cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, mustard, cucumber, dill, sour cream, lemon juice and yogurt together.
2) Cover and place in the refrigeratoruntil required.
3) In a large saucepan, gently scrub and... - 48.1881
Light Potato Salad
1. Scrub potatoes and place in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till just tender. Drain well; cool slightly. Quarter potatoes, leaving skins on.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a large... - 33.3199
Three Way Potato Salad
1. Scrub and wash the potatoes well.
2. In a large pot, bring enough water to cover potatoes to a boil.
3. Add the potatoes to boiling water along with a generous pinch of salt.
4. In the meantime, make the Light Curry Dressing, in a... - 49.0762
Potato And Smoked Sausage Salad
Preheat oven to 200°C.
cut larger potatoes in half.
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
Add potatoes and parboil for 10 minutes.
Toss potatoes in half the oil, sprinkle with salt and spread out in a roasting tin.
Roast for 30 minutes or until... - 40.3467
Hot Potato Salad
1) Scrub the potatoes to remove the skin. Peeling is not required. Wash them thoroughly.
2) Chop onion medium-fine and place aside covering.
3) In a covered pot, place the potatoes in water.
4) Cook for about 20 minutes, until the... - 46.621
Sweet Potato Ambrosia Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Use aluminum foil to wrap the sweet potatoes.
3) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
4) Bring out and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Peel off the skin and discard.
6) Cut the... - 48.1618
Wonderful Twice Baked Potatoes
Not just for holidays, this yummy twice baked potato recipe is good for every season and occasion. Greg Patent shows you how you can prepare this lip-smacking potato delicacy at home in a few simple steps. Just add ham and cheese to it and you a light meal... - 99.3137
Curry dip - its spicy and its not! Makes a juicy blend with fresh vegetables, this curry dip is a piece of cake when it come to preparation part. You can also try this yummy curry dip as a topping for baked potatoes. - 39.1915
1. In a 3 1/2-quart Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons butter and sautÃ© onion, chuck and garlic for 10 minutes until brown.
2. Stir in allspice, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt and the tomato sauce; stir and bring the mixture to boiling.
3. Lower... - 46.7175
Shrimp Salad With Sugar Snap Peas
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, uncovered, over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the shrimp, peas, and pepper, and cook, uncovered, 3 minutes more.
Drain well in a colander.
Place the celery on top.
For the dressing: Combine the sour... - 34.8456
Turkey Spinach Salad
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Cook the potatoes, uncovered, in a large saucepan of boiling water over moderate heat until tender about 10 minutes; drain and let cool.
Meanwhile, toast the almonds, uncovered, in a pie pan in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 39.5778
Baltic Sturgeon Salad
1. Peel and cut potatoes into 1/4-inch dice (about 3 cups).
2. Select 8 best slices of sturgeon.
3. Shred the remaining sturgeon.
4. In a medium-size saucepan, take potatoes and add water to cover.
5. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes, until... - 51.5366
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. With an electric beater or a wire whisk, beat the ingredients until you get a smooth, thick and creamy dressing.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill before using.
4. Use this... - 37.2196
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 116.129