- » Yogurt Smoothie
Yogurt Smoothie Recipes
Yogurt Smoothie is a delicious smoothie variety, prepared by
low fat or non fat yogurt and fruits. Honey or sugar can also be added to the yogurt smoothies for enhancing its flavor. Yogurt smoothies are very easy, ... More »
Fruity Yogurt Smoothie
Nothing fancy here, just a great, refreshing smoothie for you to enjoy. Try it with the juices and fruits you have on hand and prefer; mixed frozen berries, peaches, mango juice to name a few! - 121.201
Fruity Soy Yogurt Smoothie
If you're after something delicious and nutritious for breakfast or in need of a mid-afternoon snack, this creamy berry, cherry banana soy smoothie will fill you up and keep you going until lunchtime. This is dairy free and gluten free, but it is an instant... - 112.561
Yogurt Berry Smoothie
1. In a jar take eggs, yogurt, berries, vanilla, ground cinnamon and coconut oil.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve Berry smoothie with health granola bars and enjoy!
Instead of berries you can use any of your... - 112.249
Orange Yogurt Smoothie
A delightful blend of orange banana and low fat yogurt - this smoothie is the perfect breakfast smoothie for carb-metabolic types. It is packed goodness of nutrients and will keep your energy high till lunch. - 107.838
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 106.309
Chilled Mango Lassi
Looking for a refreshing beverage which can wash down hot, spicy food? Try this Chilled mango lassi, which is a chilled yoghurt drink flavoured with mango. This is ideal to have during hot Summer months but can definitely be relished all year round. - 103.101
Four Healthy Smoothies
For a hot summer season, these smoothie recipes are wonderful. Try these healthy recipes for a great energy boost - 98.6109
Pineapple And Peaches Yogurt Smoothie
This is a smoothie that brings you all the goodness within a tall glass! Have this for breakfast and you exude the freshness that comes with it! See the video on how to make this fantastic smoothie! - 97.7463
Berry Yogurt Smoothies
1. In a blender bowl, add the banana and the berries with the yogurt.
2. Blend for a few minutes until the mixture comes to the consistency of a smoothie.
3. Pour in a glass and serve. - 93.1696
1. In a blender, drop strawberries, yogurt, blueberries, and spinach.
2. Add lemon and orange juice in it.
3. Throw honey and vanilla extract.
4. Pour milk, and blend until smooth.
5. Pour in glass and serve rainbow smoothie immediately. - 92.1723
Your 3 wishes GRANTED! Make a Chobani yogurt smoothie, get dating advice, and watch Jenny the genie flex. - 89.9833
Very Berry Yogurt Smoothie
June has for breakfast a yogurt smoothie with all the berries mixed up! A dash of protein and voila its all done! See the video for more! - 49.4485
Avocado Yogurt Smoothie
1. To a blender add all ingredients except garnish, cover and process until smooth.
2. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired. - 37.9175
Strawberry Yogurt Frost
1) Into a blender, add the strawberries, milk powder, yogurt, water, equal and the vanilla
2) Blend till smooth
3) Pour into tall glasses and garnish with a strawberry and mint - 32.4269
This Apricot-Yogurt Smoothie is simply irresistible and mouth-watering beverage recipe. Try this easy to prepare smoothie recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 28.8843
Strawberry Yogurt Frost
Cut frozen block of strawberries in half.
Put milk, yogurt, water, strawberries, and vanilla into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth. - 27.4544
Pineapple Yogurt Cooler
1. Using a covered blender, combine pineapple, vanilla and yogurt and ice cubes to a smooth mixture.
2. Serve in tall glasses. - 26.7206
Banana Yogurt Smoothie
1. Peel banana.
2. Place,banana, milk and yogurt in food processor or blender. Process for 20-30 seconds or until thick and smooth.
3. Pour into glass. Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 25.8056
Orange Yogurt Drink
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed 10 seconds. - 25.0942
Jump Start Shots
Get your morning started off right by making a shake that is packed with protein and potassium by using the secret ingredient that is growing in popularity, Greek Yogurt. - 0
1)On a chopping board peel the bananas and roughly cut them into pieces, peel and slice the pears and set aside.
2)In a food processor add bananas, pears, vanilla yogurt, orange and blueberry syrup and blend till... - 0
Yogurt Smoothie Recipes By Category