- » Yogurt Scone
Yogurt Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt scone recipes.
Almond Yogurt Scones
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add almonds; toss well.
Add yogurt to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour... - 43.0065
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Toss currants in 2 table-spoons flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda into large bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
Add currants, egg, yogurt and lemon rind to flour... - 42.8428
1. Rub the butter into the flour and sugar.
2. Add the raisins and mix well.
3. Slowly stir in enough yogurt to mix to a fairly stiff dough.
4. Turn the mixture onto a floured board and knead lightly.
5. Roll out the dough to about 2cm/ 3/4 -inch thick and... - 34.7749
You May Also Like!
Celery And Herb Yogurt Scones
1. Preheat the oven to at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and mix well. Rub the butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add basil and finely... - 42.6444
Blueberry Buttermilk Scones
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, fructose, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
With a pastry blender, two knives, or your fingers, cut or rub in cold butter until... - 37.7984
Chocolate Chip Scones
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, beat together egg... - 38.5567
Berry Scones Cooked In Dutch Oven
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Cut 6 ounces of butter into small cubes and add to the bowl and mix with a fork.
3. In another bowl, whisk the vanilla yogurt and egg.
4. Add to the dry ingredients bowl and mix.
5. Use hands to make a... - 104.447
Have you been looking for a yummy scones recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right thing for you. Watch it to learn this step wise recipe to prepare classic scones. Missing it out will be a big mistake. - 93.8544
Chocolate Chip Cherry Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet for baking by spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside till needed
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Using a pastry blender bowl,... - 47.7999
Lemon Nutmeg Scones
Heat oven to 450°F.
Grease cookie sheet.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg; blend well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until mixture resembles... - 40.3104
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, salt, and thyme (if using).
With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until crumbly .Stir in Cheddar cheese.
Add yogurt and milk all at once, stirring with fork to make slightly sticky... - 35.659
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Place currants in small mixing bowl. Add water; let stand 10 minutes. Drain and discard water.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda... - 34.2566
Yogurt Scone Recipes By Category