- » Yogurt Scone
Yogurt Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt scone recipes.
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Toss currants in 2 table-spoons flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda into large bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
Add currants, egg, yogurt and lemon rind to flour... - 41.6434
Almond Yogurt Scones
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add almonds; toss well.
Add yogurt to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour... - 41.279
1. Rub the butter into the flour and sugar.
2. Add the raisins and mix well.
3. Slowly stir in enough yogurt to mix to a fairly stiff dough.
4. Turn the mixture onto a floured board and knead lightly.
5. Roll out the dough to about 2cm/ 3/4 -inch thick and... - 34.6652
You May Also Like!
Celery And Herb Yogurt Scones
1. Preheat the oven to at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and mix well. Rub the butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add basil and finely... - 41.6714
Chocolate Chip Scones
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, beat together egg... - 37.1081
Blueberry Buttermilk Scones
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, fructose, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
With a pastry blender, two knives, or your fingers, cut or rub in cold butter until... - 36.1769
Berry Scones Cooked In Dutch Oven
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Cut 6 ounces of butter into small cubes and add to the bowl and mix with a fork.
3. In another bowl, whisk the vanilla yogurt and egg.
4. Add to the dry ingredients bowl and mix.
5. Use hands to make a... - 106.06
Heart-shaped Strawberry Scones - Gluten Free Valentine's Day
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, gum and salt. Using a fork, mix it well.
4. Put the butter and... - 0
Have you been looking for a yummy scones recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right thing for you. Watch it to learn this step wise recipe to prepare classic scones. Missing it out will be a big mistake. - 95.5875
Chocolate Chip Cherry Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet for baking by spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside till needed
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Using a pastry blender bowl,... - 47.5244
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.0758
Lemon Nutmeg Scones
Heat oven to 450°F.
Grease cookie sheet.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg; blend well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until mixture resembles... - 38.5444
Dried Apricot And Currant Scones
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the butter or margarine and oil until the mixture resembles fine meal.
Add the apricots and currants and toss to... - 44.4011
Yogurt Scone Recipes By Category