- » Yogurt Sauce
Yogurt Sauce Recipes
Yogurt sauce, a sweet or savory flavored yogurt preparation is an irresistible accompaniment to many snack and main course recipes. Spiced up with salt, pepper and seasonings, the yogurt sauce is fondly eaten with ... More »
Stuffed Zucchini In Yogurt Sauce
Stuffed zucchini in yogurt sauce resembles our country, as all its ingredients have different colors, flavors, textures and yet they all work together in making this dish a true exquisite delicacy. Watch the video for the details of this true master piece of... - 109.871
Artichokes With Lemon Yogurt Sauce
I make artichokes almost every Sunday night. They’re especially delicious this time of year and their sweet meat tastes even better when dipped into this yogurt sauce. - 97.093
Grilled Peaches Topped With Yogurt Sauce
Chef Jenny has got a yummy and delicious desert for you. Check out the video of the tasty Grilled Peaches topped with Yogurt Sauce. A very unique dessert prepared in no time. Simple and easy to prepare. Everyone should definitely check out this video. - 62.979
Cauliflower And Mushrooms With Yogurt Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine cauliflowerets, onion, water, parsley and marjoram.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Let stand,... - 49.7612
Chicken Breasts With Yogurt Sauce
Chicken breasts with yogurt sauce is a fresh and mild recipe of chicken cooked along with vegetables in yogurt and stock. Flavored with paprika and parsley along with lemon juice and butter, the chicken breasts with yogurt sauce is delectable and can be... - 48.0388
Chicken In White Wine And Yogurt Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, melt 2 tablespoons of margarine.
3) Place chicken breasts in the pan and bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the remaining margarine.
5) To... - 48.0065
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 47.9098
Browned Vegetable Rice In Spiced Yogurt Sauce
1) In a medium sized bowl, place the onion and margarine.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes, or until soft.
3) In another bowl, place half of this sauteed onion and keep aside.
4) Into one of the onion bowls, add the carrot, rice, peas,... - 47.2045
Chicken In White Wine And Yogurt Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in a shallow baking pan.
Add chicken breasts and bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan.
Add flour and cook 1 to 2 minutes,... - 46.7493
Bean Burgers With Lime Scallion Yogurt Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, scallion, and lime juice.
Chill the sauce until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, mash the beans with the egg white or egg substitute until only slightly lumpy.
Stir in the cilantro, onion, chile pepper, bread crumbs,... - 46.7202
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Walnut Yogurt Sauce
1) Peel garlic and crush it. Also, pare and trim carrots and chop them into thin rounds.
2) Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and place it over high heat. Combine stock, garlic, carrot, onion,... - 46.2472
Sea Bass With Spicy Yogurt Sauce
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. Wash the fish fillets
4. Set aside the yoghurt
5. In a large bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients like cumin, coriander, the turmeric, the ginger, the cinnamon, garlic, sugar,... - 45.9673
Farida's Fried Eggplant In Spiced Yogurt Sauce
Prepare Spiced Yogurt with Cucumber & Tomato.
Cut eggplant in 1-inch slices; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Place slices in a colander sitting over a pan.
Let stand 30 minutes to allow salt to draw out any bitter juices.
Pat eggplant slices dry with paper... - 45.5204
Leeks In Yogurt Sauce
1) Trim and slit leeks, wash and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, boil 2 cups of water, the lemon juice, salt, spices, parsley, and peeled and sliced shallots for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet arrange the leeks in one layer and pour the broth... - 45.2161
Cauliflower In Yogurt Sauce
Pour lemon juice over cauliflower; steam over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
Mix together the next 7 ingredients thoroughly.
Heat oil in a frying pan and stir in yogurt mixture.
Simmer gently about 6 minutes; remove from heat and cool.
Taste; add salt and... - 45.0215
Wild Mushrooms In Yogurt Sauce
Sprinkle the fresh mushrooms with salt.
Let them sit for a few minutes and wipe with a damp cloth.
In Greece mushrooms are very dirty and need soaking in salt water to loosen the dirt, and then a gentle wipe with a kitchen cloth.
Slice if large.
Soak dried... - 44.6367
Yogurt Sauce Pork Balls
In bowl combine egg, the bread crumbs, 3 tablespoons yogurt, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add ground pork; mix well.
Shape into 32 meatballs.
In skillet brown meatballs in hot oil.
Drain off fat.
Dissolve bouillon granules in boiling water; add catsup,... - 44.0806
Poached Pears With Yogurt Sauce
1. Core whole, unpeeled pears.
2. In a broad saucepan with tight-fitting lid, combine honey, lemon juice, ginger, cloves, and apple juice.
3. Bring to boil over medium heat.
4. Place pears upright in boiling liquid.
5. Cover, lower heat and simmer for 30-45... - 43.1119
Vegetable Medley With Creamy Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small microwavable mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients except vegetables.
2. Cover and cook over Medium-High for 1 minute; beating vigorously with wired whisk.
3. Cover and cook on Medium for another 1 minute; again beat vigorously to... - 42.8626
Celery In Yogurt Sauce
Put the onion in the base of a shallow dish with half the butter.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Arrange the celery on top, pour over the bouillon (stock) and cover with saran wrap (cling film) and pierce.
Cook on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5... - 42.6322
Mackerel With Yogurt Sauce
Mackerel With Yogurt Sauce is a tasty and unique dish that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Mackerel With Yogurt Sauce recipe. - 42.5723
Deep Fried Vegetables In Yogurt Sauce
Whisk the yogurt in a large serving bowl and add the mint, coriander, salt, sugar, chillies and water.
Whisk for a further minute and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add... - 42.5432
Chicken Breasts In Herb And Yogurt Sauce
These Chicken Breasts in Herb and Yogurt sauce are a class apart from the rest of yogurt sauced dishes. Try these baked chicken breasts with oregano, garlic and sour cream seasonings. Your suggestions for these Chicken Breasts n Herb and Yogurt Sauce are... - 42.2127
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
1. Peel the cucumbers.
2. Cut into half and scoop out the seeds if large.
3. Use the largest holes of a grater to grate the cucumber into a bowl. Keep aside.
4. Heat a small skillet, over low heat, and roast the cumin seeds, shaking the skillet... - 41.2111
Salmon With Yogurt Sauce
1) In a skillet, add lemon slices, salt, and water and bring it to boil.
2) Reduce the heat.
3) In a cheesecloth bag put the fish and lower it gently in the skillet.
4) Let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is done.
5) In a bowl, mix the... - 41.0895
Chicken Pita Sandwiches With Yogurt Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake well to coat chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Combine cucumber, onion, mint, and yogurt in a medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and... - 40.6539
Billed Tuna Patties With Veggie Yogurt Sauce
Combine 1/2 cup yogurt, carrot, celery, 1 tablespoon green onion and 1/4 teaspoon dill; mix well.
Combine tuna, oat bran, remaining yogurt, egg white, 2 tablespoons green onion and 1/4 teaspoon dill; mix well.
Shape to form 6 patties.
Saute in... - 40.4985
Pears In Maple And Yogurt Sauce
1. Thinly peel the pears, leaving them whole and with stalks intact. Brush them with lemon juice, to prevent them from browning. Use a potato peeler or small knife to scoop out the core from the base of each pear.
2. Place the pears in a wide, heavy saucepan... - 40.4231
Pork Medallions With Apple Yogurt Sauce
Trim separable fat from pork.
Cut pork into 1-inch slices.
Place each piece of pork between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
Lightly pound with the flat side of a meat mallet to mince thickness.
Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating.
Preheat the skillet... - 39.9281
Chicken Burgers With Herbed Yogurt Sauce
These chicken burgers with herbed yogurt sauce makes for a complete meal. Prepared with ground chicken mixed along with oregano and paprika with garlic and bread crumbs, the chicken burgers are grilled and served on buns with a topping of yogurt sauce. - 39.6031
Fillet Of Sole With Yogurt Sauce
Butter or oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
Dust fillets with flour.
Spread fish in greased dish.
Mix the 2 tsp flour into the yogurt.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread on top of fish, covering... - 39.4516
Pork With Yogurt Sauce
Remove any excess fat from the pork tenderloin.
Slit each piece to make a pocket.
Cut the cheese into match-sticks and put half into each pocket.
Close with a skewer or trussing needle and string.
Mix together the salt, paprika and flour.
Coat the meat in... - 38.4326
Egg And Tongue With Yogurt Sauce
Melt butter; slip eggs into butter and fry until whites are firm and yolks are still soft.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put a slice of tongue on a piece of toast.
Top with hot fried egg.
Beat yogurt until smooth and spoon yogurt over egg.
Beat butter with... - 37.855
Aubergines With Yogurt Sauce
1. Wash the aubergines and slice. Sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 30 minutes. Drain, rinse and dry well.
2. Season the flour with pepper. Dip the aubergine slices into the flour then the egg and coat in bread - crumbs.
3. Heat the oil in a frying... - 37.2612
Poached Pears With Vanilla Honey Yogurt Sauce
Combine water and honey in a large nonstick skillet; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Add cinnamon sticks.
Arrange pear halve+C58s, cut sides down, in a single layer in skillet; bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
Cook 30 minutes or until pears are... - 37.0302
Chayote Squash With Yogurt Sauce
Peel and quarter squash.
Cook in salted boiling water until nearly tender.
Transfer to a baking dish in a single layer.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon over squash.
Bake at 350°, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, or until very hot.
If you can use wheat and... - 36.744
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 36.6672
Courgettes And Aubergines In A Minty Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Cut the top off the aubergine's stalk end and bake the aubergine in the oven for 20-25 minutes. When it is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and mash the flesh down with a fork.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the... - 36.4294
Fresh Fruits With Cranberry Yogurt Sauce
1. Divide baby greens and pineapple evenly among salad plates. Peel and thinly slice kiwifruit and banana; add to salad plates. Remove rind from cantaloupe; slice cantaloupe and add to other fruits.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, remove peel from orange. Cut... - 36.3796
Steamed Pears With Raspberry Yogurt Sauce
Rub pears with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Place steamer rack in large saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add enough water to cover bottom of pan (water should not touch rack).
Place pear halves, cut sides down, on steamer rack; cover.
Heat over medium heat until... - 35.9681
Grilled Shrimp And Vegetables With Dilled Yogurt Sauce
Cook the brown rice and wild rice separately.
To cook the brown rice, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a rolling boil and add half the minced onion, a dash of vegetable seasoning, and the rice.
Let the rice simmer until tender but not mushy, about 40... - 35.8466
1. In a bowl, stir in yogurt till it's smooth
2. In the same bowl, combine the cucumber, tomato, onion, garlic, prarsley, mint leaves, salt and stir in together
3. Serve with lamb - 34.8374
Dill Snapper Fillets With Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
On broiler pan or in microwave-safe dish, arrange fillets in single layer with thickest part to outside.
Brush with lemon juice; sprinkle with garlic and dill.
Broil for 6 to 8 minutes or microwave, covered loosely with waxed paper, at high (100%) power for 4... - 34.4024
Yogurt Sauce Peaches
In blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese, skim milk, sugar, lemon juice, cardamom, and almond extract.
Cover; process till smooth.
Fold in yogurt, Chill.
At serving time, peel, pit, and slice fresh peaches (or, drain canned... - 34.0714
Golden Cod With Herb Yogurt Sauce
In small saucepan, combine yogurt, dill, lemon juice, mayonnaise and paprika. Cook gently over low heat 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through; do not boil. Keep warm.
Pat cod fillets dry with paper towels; coat evenly in cornmeal.
In large nonstick skillet,... - 34.0276
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
1 In a colander, sprinkle the cucumber with 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and let it drain for 1 5 minutes.
Using your hands, gently squeeze the cucumber dry.
2 In a food processor or blender, whirl the cucumber, yogurt, sourcream, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, and... - 33.4362
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients.
3. Serve yogurt sauce chilled. - 33.2571
1.In a bowl, put yogurt, cucumber and orange juice.
3.Sprinkle cayenne pepper.
4.Serve with Moroccan Chicken and couscous - 33.2571
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Spread shredded cucumber on a cloth towel.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Bring the ends of towel together.
Squeeze moisture out of cucumber.
In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise.
Stir in cucumber, lemon juice, garlic salt and... - 32.8232
Apple Yogurt Sauce
1) Heat the margarine in a small skillet placed over moderate heat till it is bubbly.
2) Add the chives and apple. Saute, occasionally stirring, till the apples pieces are tender.
3) Take the skillet off the heat.
4) Add the nutmeg and yogurt and stir... - 32.532
Raspberry Yogurt Sauce
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add all the ingredients.
2) Process the items to a smooth paste.
3) Transfer to a bowl and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve the sauce over fruits like strawberries, blueberries,... - 31.5719
This recipe for yogurt sauce is specially prepared for pocket sandwiches with yogurt sauce. Simply made by combining all the ingredients together, the yogurt sauce is creamy and spicy with a hint of sweetness. - 31.5522
Chicken And Carrots In Dill Yogurt Sauce
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken, skin side down, and saute until the skin is crisp, about 10 minutes. Be sure to turn the chicken several times so it crisps and browns evenly.
2. Using the back of a spoon or a spatula,... - 31.1193
Fruit With Lemon Yogurt Sauce
1. For the sauce, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
2. Place all the fruit in a large bowl and toss gently to coat the fruit with the sauce. - 31.0689
Crepes With Strawberries And Muscat Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small bowl, whisk the flour with the salt. Add the milk, egg and 1 tablespoon of oil and whisk until smooth. Cover and let rest for 20 minutes. In another small bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey, Muscat and zest.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°. Heat an... - 30.6217
Eggplant With Yogurt Sauce
Cook and stir onion in oil in 12-inch skillet until tender; remove onion.
Cook half the eggplant over medium-high heat, turning once, until tender and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Repeat with remaining eggplant.
Arrange onion and eggplant slices on... - 30.5496
Zucchini In Yogurt Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place zucchini in buttered casserole.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, dill and cayenne.
Pour yogurt over zucchini and sprinkle with cheese.
Cover casserole and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake until zucchini is... - 30.4664
Billed Yogurt Sauce
In a blender, combine oil, egg yolk, vinegar, sugar, salt and mustard.
Process until smooth and thickened.
Pour sauce into a bowl.
Stir in yogurt and dillweed.
Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week. - 30.2094
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Cucumber yogurt sauce is a non cooked homemade sauce. Savory and flavorful, the cucumber yogurt sauce has a dash of sour cream with added veggies for taste. Flavored with parsley, mint and cumin, the cucumber yogurt sauce keeps well in the fridge. - 30.0999
1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saute the garlic and seal-lions until tender but not browned.
2. Stir in the yogurt, walnuts, salt, pepper, parsley, and dill. Reheat while stirring but do not boil. - 30.067
Stir yogurt until smooth.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Chill 1 hour.
Serve with lamb. - 29.5215
Herbed Yogurt Sauce
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 29.4095
Place margarine in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add flour slowly to make a roux.
Stir vigorously until mixture is lightly browned.
Add broth, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and smooth.
Add wine, yogurt, lemon rind and pepper, stirring until... - 29.1405
Curried Yogurt Sauce
Mix ingredients together in order given.
Broil fish until just tender.
Place one tablespoon Curried Yogurt Sauce on top of each serving of fish.
Broil one minute longer.
Remove fish to serving platter. - 29.1171
Yogurt Sauce is a milk product preparation that can be served as a side dish. Cooked with wine and yogurt, the Yogurt Sauce is a preparation that can be served on any occassion. - 28.2778
Brussels Sprouts In Yogurt Sauce
Trim any wilted leaves or woody stem sections from the Brussels sprouts.
Put brussels sprouts in a steamer over boiling water and cook until just tender (be careful not to overcook).
Combine yogurt and cereal in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat... - 28.0992
Tomato Yogurt Sauce
1. Take a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Transfer to an airtight container, cover and blend smooth.
3. Use as desired as topping for vegetable or chicken salad. - 27.4252
Cucumbers In Mustard Yogurt Sauce
Cucumbers In Mustard Yogurt Sauce recipe adapted from NY Times. This Cucumbers In Mustard Yogurt Sauce can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 27.2943
Pineapple Yogurt Sauce
You will never regret having made this. Pineapple Yogurt Sauce is soo superb that you will be looking out as to where the secret lies. Its going to be your all time favorite! - 26.5539
Cranberry Yogurt Sauce
Combine all ingredients.
Using electric blender, make a puree.
Serve with pancakes or steamed pudding. - 26.225
Orange Honey Yogurt Sauce For Fruit
Combine the orange juice and cinnamon in a small bowl to dissolve the cinnamon.
Add the yogurt and honey and mix well.
Refrigerate until ready - 25.4238
Mix yogurt with cumin, sugar, salt in serving bowl and refrigerate. - 25.3378
Strawberries With Honeyed Yogurt Sauce
Strawberries With Honeyed Yogurt Sauce is very easy to make. Strawberries With Honeyed Yogurt Sauce gets its taste from strawberries mixed with yoghurt and orange juice. Strawberries With Honeyed Yogurt Sauce is liked by many people. - 25.1854
Cucumber And Yogurt Sauce
To make Cucumber & Yogurt Sauce, beat cheese and yogurt together until smooth.
Blend in cucumber, lemon juice, salt and pepper. - 25.0111
Combine ingredients in small bowl.
Cover; chill up to 4 hours before serving. - 24.7477
Fruit With Yogurt Sauce
Mix yogurt, honey, lemon juice and bitters.
Divide fruit among 4 serving dishes.
Drizzle with yogurt sauce. - 24.7257
Fish Fillets With Yogurt Sauce
To Microwave: Place fillets in shallow glass baking dish.
Blend together yogurt, lemon juice and mustard in small bowl.
Spread mixture over fish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH (100% power) 4 minutes or until fish just turns opaque, turning once.
Let stand,... - 24.1717
Beat cream cheese and sugar at high speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Gradually add yogurt, beating at low speed.
Stir in lemon rind and lemon juice. - 23.6315
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Cover and chill before serving. - 23.3011
Fresh Pineapple Rings With Gingered Yogurt Sauce
Fresh Pineapple Rings With Gingered Yogurt Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 22.9814
Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, chopped mint, and chopped cilantro. Season to taste with salt. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours; stir before serving.) Sprinkle with mint and cilantro leaves just before serving, if... - 22.6258
Cherry Yogurt Sauce
Cherry Yogurt Sauce is something really worth making. It might take you some time, which you will not realize if you don€™t check the clock. Don't wait to try this out! - 22.322
Cumin Garlic Yogurt Sauce
In a bowl, mix together yogurt, cilantro, garlic, and cumin seed.
Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes or until next day. - 21.1137
Maple Yogurt Sauce
Yamamoto Beef is heavenly. All I can say is ..YUM! The rest you will have to experiment for yourselves! - 19.3698
Fruit And Yogurt Sauce Cold
Carefully mix the cold fruit puree and yogurt together.
Sweeten well as the mixture will be very sour. - 18.7102
Yogurt Sauce Recipes By Category