- » Yogurt Rhubarb Cake
Yogurt Rhubarb Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt rhubarb cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt rhubarb cake recipes.
Angel Food Cake And Frozen Yogurt With Strawberry Rhubarb Syrup
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Combine rhubarb, strawberries, water, sugar, wine, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla bean and orange zest in the saucepan and stir to mix well.
3. Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes,... - 48.7201
You May Also Like!
Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
Grease sides of 9-inch (2.5 L) spring form pan; pour in butter and sprinkle with sugar.
Cut rhubarb into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces.
Arrange in tight rows in bottom of pan, starting with middle 3 rows and trimming to fit.
Chop remaining pieces coarsely; sprinkle on... - 44.2888
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter and sugar together; beat in egg until fluffy.
Mix dry ingredients together and stir into egg mixture, beating until thoroughly blended.
Stir in rhubarb.
Pour into lightly greased 8 x 8-inch cake pan.
Sprinkle... - 42.0145
High Country Rhubarb Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix well margarine, egg and brown sugar.
3. Combine together flour, salt, baking soda.
4. Add cream mixture to it or even yogurt can be added.
5. Mix in the fruit.
6.Into a greased 12x8x2 inch baking... - 46.913
Strawberry Shortcake Sauce Supreme
1) In a bowl with the whipped cream, gently fold the yogurt until well blended.
2) Stir in the rhubarb sauce and lemon juice, mix thoroughly.
3) Use as required. - 28.8685
Butter Rhubarb Kuchen
In bowl, beat butter with 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar; beat in yogurt, egg yolk and orange rind.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the almonds.
Gradually stir into butter mixture until combined.
Using wet spatula or hands,... - 43.8415
Good Morning Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream sugar and margarine together.
Add orange peel, egg, vanilla, and rhubarb sauce, blending well.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add 1/2 to creamed mixture and blend.
Add yogurt and mix well.
Add other 1/2 of flour mixture and beat... - 48.7292
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a heavy pan, melt the chocolate with 1/2 the margarine over a very low heat, stir continuously; allow to cool.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and spices together.
4) In a bowl, cut rest of... - 47.9787
Surprise Dessert Topping
1) In a bowl, combine the honey, mayonnaise, yogurt, rhubarb sauce, coconut and almonds together.
2) Mix well until thoroughly blended.
3) Serve the sauce as a topping over cake, pudding or strawberries. - 33.1957