- » Yogurt Raisin Cookie
Yogurt Raisin Cookie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt raisin cookie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt raisin cookie recipes.
Yogurt Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Sift dry ingre-dients together; add to creamed mixture alter-nately with yogurt.
Beat until smooth; stir in rai-sins and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased... - 39.0223
You May Also Like!
Low Fat Molasses Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, puree prunes until smooth.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves, and salt. Add prune puree, egg whites, yogurt, and molasses. Beat with an electric mixer on... - 32.7065
Blend honey and oil.
Mix in vanilla, eggs and half the yoghurt.
When well blended, stir in rest of yoghurt and flour.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add more yoghurt; if too thin, more flour.
Using half the batter, drop by half-teaspoonfuls onto lightly... - 38.8933
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 45.0496
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Toss currants in 2 table-spoons flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda into large bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
Add currants, egg, yogurt and lemon rind to flour... - 42.8428
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease two baking trays and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine ¼ cup unbleached flour with all the other dry ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
4. Drain raisins and combine with remaining... - 49.4551
Fabulous Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in molasses, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and mace until blended. Add eggs, brandy, and yogurt and blend... - 34.3273
Nutty, Fruity Oatmeal And Chocolate Cookie
Here is a cookie recipe which satiates your taste buds and is a healthy and nutritious snack as well! Oatmeal and Chocolate Cookies contain health benefits because of its two major ingredients – oatmeal and chocolate. Dark chocolate is an antioxidant... - 128.721
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease a 7 x 14-inch pan.
Mix raisins, currants, nuts, and flour.
Cream butter, add honey, molasses, eggs, sour cream or yogurt, and salt.
Mix flour, soda, cream of tartar, and spices.
Beat well, then stir in the floured... - 40.996
Jumbo Lemon Delight
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine yogurt cheese, arrowroot, lemon peel, and lemon extract.
3) In another bowl, beat egg white until stiff and then fold in the egg white in the yogurt mixture.
4) Spoon the mixture over... - 42.7157
Lemon Nutmeg Scones
Heat oven to 450°F.
Grease cookie sheet.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg; blend well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until mixture resembles... - 40.3104