- » Yogurt Pound Cake
Yogurt Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt pound cake recipes.
Blueberry Yogurt Pound Cake
In large bowl, cream butter until fluffy; beat in sugar until light and fluffy, 5 to 8 minutes.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; mix in berries.
Stir together yogurt, orange juice and rind.
Alternately... - 43.5943
Yogurt Pound Cake
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. First, cream the butter, then gradually add sugar, beat till mixture is light and fluffy
3. Also add eggs, one at a time, beat after each addition, later combine flour, soda, and salt, and... - 46.9411
Yogurt Pound Cake
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
Add first amount of sugar gradually, beating continually, until mixture is stiff and glossy.
Cream butter and second amount of sugar.
Beat in egg yolks 1 at a time.
Mix in lemon rind and... - 46.075
Whole Wheat Yogurt Pound Cake
With an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt.
Add to butter... - 42.4263
Strawberry Soup With Strawberry Sorbet And Pound Cake Croutons
Drain thawed strawberries, reserving 1 cup juice.
Combine drained strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon juice, and 1 carton yogurt in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; cover and freeze until firm, stirring... - 44.3907
Its A Fine Lime Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: In medium bowl, sift together cake flour, baking soda, and salt. In another medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, sugar, oil, butter, egg, lime... - 36.0463
Mocha Marble Pound Cake
In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar, margarine and vanilla until creamy.
Add Egg Beaters; beat until smooth.
With mixer at low speed, add yogurt... - 46.9861
Lemon Flavored Whole Wheat Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream the butter until light. Gradually beat in the sugar. Beat in the eggs very well one at a time. Add the remaining ingredients and blend with an electric mixer at low speed. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed,... - 32.0649
Citrus Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree
2. Prepare a greased bundt cake tin.
3. In bowl combine flour, baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
4. In a stand mixer cream the butter and add the sugar until well incorporated.
5. Add eggs one at a... - 112.935
Vegan Herb Pound Cake
Since I just proclaimed summer the best time to use your slow cooker I thought I better get some new recipes up for you to try! I will have more not-so-quick bread recipes coming in the next few months. I have added detailed instructions to help you through... - 38.7241
Chocolate Pound Cake
Coat bottom and sides of an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loafpan with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon flour, and set aside.
Gradually add sugar; beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg whites; beat 4 minutes or until well... - 43.1514
Georgia Peach Pound Cake
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
4. In a large basin, beat butter and sugar using an... - 47.8718
Marbled Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 12-cup tube pan or Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Dust pan with flour, tapping out excess.
In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Cook, swirling the pan, for 5 minutes, until butter is nutty... - 42.636
Best Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
With electric mixer at low speed, blend just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â° oven... - 34.7651
Lemon Filbert Pound Cake
Grease and flour two 8x4x2-inch loaf pans.
In large mixer bowl beat butter at medium speed of electric mixer till creamy and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar, beating about 13 minutes or till fluffy and sugar is dissolved.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating 1 minute... - 43.7019
Tropical Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients.
Blend on low speed, then beat 3 min.at med.speed.
Pour batter in greased and floured 10" bundt pan.
Bake 60 min.at 325°, cool 15 min.in pan.
Remove and drizzle with glaze. - 30.7693
Blueberry Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat first 3 ingredients with a mixer at medium
speed until well blended (about 5 minutes). Add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups,- level with a knife.... - 37.4346
Blueberry Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer 5 minutes or until well blended. Add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine 2 tablespoons flour and blueberries in a... - 33.5295
Lemon Yogurt Cake Cookies
Combine cake mix, lemon yogurt, and lemon rind in a medium-size bowl.
Stir to blend completely. (Mix will seem sticky.) Drop on a cool, greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Move to cooling rack. - 25.4646
The Fit Foodie Cheesecake
Want to learn how to make the perfect yummy cheesecake that is very healthy and sugar free? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your culinary skills. Watch to know more! - 119.779
Place a double layer of cheesecloth or a cloth napkin in a colander; set in a bowl.
Pour yogurt onto cloth, cover loosely, and refrigerate.
Let drain about 8 hours (prepare this the night before).
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine margarine and crumbs to form... - 47.4105
Apricot Kuchen Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the almonds and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Drain the juice from the apricots, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice to use in the cake batter. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, and baking powder, and... - 39.513
Deluxe Light Banana Cake
Slice cake horizontally into 3 layers.
Spread bottom layer with 1/3 cup yogurt.
.Layer half of banana slices over yogurt; spread with additional 1/3 cup yogurt.
Repeat layers, ending with cake layer.
Spread remaining yogurt over top of cake; sprinkle with... - 23.509
Deluxe Light Banana Cake
1. Make 3 slice layers out of the cake horizontally and spread bottom layer with 1/3 cup yogurt.
2. Layer half of banana slices over yogurt and spread with additional 1/3 cup yogurt.
3. Repeat layers, ending with cake layer.
4. Over the top of cake... - 34.0162
Strawberry Cheese Topping
Strawberry Cheese Topping can be whipped up in a blink. This dessert is rich with the flavors of whipped cream cheese, berry yoghurt and berries. If you have the ingredients ready, you can prepare this yummy topping easily. - 26.3939
Lemon Blitz Cake
1. To make the filling, combine the cornstarch and sugar in a medium-sized saucepan, and stir to mix well. (Use a wire whisk to slowly whisk in the milk. Place over medium heat, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue to cook and stir for 1 minute,... - 34.0368
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, 1/4 cup of the yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, paprika, and pepper.
Stir in crabmeat and crushed crackers.
Shape crab mixture into five 3 inch patties.
Spray a shallow baking... - 36.6124
Superb Milk Chocolate Cake
1. Grease and flour 2 x 9-inch layer pans.
2. Heat oven to 375°F.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate and water by standing bowl in a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir to blend well. Cool.
5. Beat butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until blended and... - 45.2176
Creamy Cheesy Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon and sprinkle over a very well-buttered 9-inch spring-form pan. Roll pan until the inside is evenly coated with the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Beat the eggs until very... - 32.1756
Swiss Plum Cake
Preheat oven to 375° F. and grease an 11 x 7-inch oblong or a 10-inch round baking pan.In a medium-size mixing bowl, beat egg, then add honey and yogurt and mix well.
Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
Add to the egg mixture.
Stir in butter and press dough... - 37.4877
Spiced Plum Cake
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl combine plums, sultanas, almonds, cinnamon and apple juice.
3. In another bowl, cream butter with fruit spread.
4. Sieve flour and baking powder. Add the bran left in the... - 49.474
Codfish Cakes With Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fish, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the whole egg, egg white, onion, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the... - 38.4673
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. ln a large bowl, lightly toss the crab with the green onions, parsley, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, Old Bay seasoning if you wish, Worcestershire, salt, and red pepper sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs.
2. In a small clean bowl, beat the... - 32.0123
Russian Fish Cakes
1. In a medium skillet, take olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to warm it gently.
2. Add onions. Saute it for 10 minutes or until it turns golden in color.
3. Transfer the above contents into a large bowl.
4. In a food processor, process bread... - 44.0596
Caramel Swirl And Apple Cheesecake
Place colander in a 2-quart glass measure or bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edge of bowl.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover colander loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt cheese... - 44.3504
Sweet Potato Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (75°C.)
2) In a blender add one-half of tofu, egg, maple syrup, orange rind and vanilla. Process on low speed.
3) Transfer the mixture into a large bowl.
4) Add the remaining tofu and egg white. Blend till... - 47.0372
Fragrant Pear Charlotte
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) Keep a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
3) Add pears, orange rind, and vanilla.
4) Simmer and stir for about 30 minutes.
5) Drain out the excess liquid, if required.
6) In a 1-quart saucepan add... - 46.6897
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. Lightly coat a 7-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Reserving 1 tablespoon of the ground hazelnuts, combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium-size bowl and mix well. Pour the mixture into the pan and... - 38.3841
Cottage Cheese Berry Souffle
1. Beat together the eggs, wheat germ, milk, and salt. Turn into a well-buttered 2-cup ceramic or glass bowl. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil. Set on a rack in a pan of boiling water, with the water extending at least two thirds the way up the bowl. Cover... - 32.0398
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
To prepare the crust: In a small bowl, combine the graham crackercrumbs, sugar, butter, and cinnamon.
Using yourfingers, press the mixture evenly onto the bottom and sides of the... - 42.8071
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 49.0094
Strawberry Cheese Topping
Stir yogurt into cream cheese till smooth.
Stir in sugar.
Fold in strawberries.
Serve over cake slices. - 26.8211
Fresh Fruit Trifle
1. Slice the cake into 3/4-inch slices, and spread each piece with jam on one side. Set aside.
2. Drizzle the liqueur over the sides and bottom of a 3-quart trifle bowl or other decorative glass bowl. Arrange half of the cake slices over the bottom of the... - 32.4229
Watch Chef Melissa and Chef Theo prepare a heavenly Peach Parfait! - 102.184
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Cover and chill.
Spoon over ice cream or pound cake.
Garnish with almonds.
Fruit Soup is also excellent served with plain yogurt. - 31.8329
Cherry Vanilla Bars
Combine cake mix, yogurt, cherry flavoring, and egg white in a bowl.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Fold in dried cherries.
Spread evenly in the bottom of a 9 x 9 in. (23 x 23 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow to cool in pan.
Cut... - 33.4767
Delectable Strawberry Dessert
Reserve approximately 2 pints of largest berries; chill.
Combine remaining strawberries with raspberries in blender.
Add sugar and liqueur and blend 15 seconds; chill.
Combine yogurt and topping or whipped cream and mix gently but thoroughly; chill.
Cut cake... - 33.5661
Tofu Rare Cheesecake
1. Line a cake pan with removable bottom with a wax paper.
2. Put the graham cracker in a sealed bag and crumble them roughly with your fingers.
3. Pound the cracker and roll the cracker until powdered.
4. Add the melted butter in to the... - 91.8167
1. Beat egg yolk slightly in a small saucepan; beat in sugar, water and salt with a wire whip.
2. Stir in gelatin and dry milk with wire whip until gelatin softens.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture coats a metal... - 34.5403
Shish Barak is the ravioli of middle eastern cuisine. Filled with meat and cooked in the delicate yogurt sauce, it is a true delicacy and show of the culinary expertise of the Arabic culture. Take a look at the video for details. - 115.125
Amaretto Plum Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until plums are tender.
Place plum mixture in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape... - 29.7798
Chick Pea And Tofu Curry
Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until the onions are translucent, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the cumin, coriander, turmeric, black pepper, and optional cayenne.
Add the cubed tofu and cook for a minute or so, stirring constandy.
Add the chick peas... - 41.4608
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare the crushed wheat rinse, drain and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3. In a skillet, brown the nuts with a small amount of oil or margarine.
4. With the ground meat, onion, salt, pepper and cinnamon... - 47.5471
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Yogurt Pound Cake Recipes By Category