- » Yogurt Pita
Yogurt Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt pita recipes.
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 147.641
Chicken Pita Sandwiches With Yogurt Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake well to coat chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Combine cucumber, onion, mint, and yogurt in a medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and... - 38.9743
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 34.3046
Spinach Caramelized Onion And Yogurt Dip With Pita Crisps
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan, then caramelise the onions and garlic with some salt and pepper for about 20 mins, until golden. Remove from the heat, scrape into a bowl, then let cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut the... - 31.62
Cucumber Yogurt And Pita
Place all ingredients except cucumber and pita bread in bowl and mix well with fork or whisk.
Add cucumber and mix again.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve chilled with toasted pita bread.
As a cucumber salad to accompany a spicy... - 29.2387
You May Also Like!
Chicken Pitas With Yogurt Dill Sauce
1. Combine yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, dill, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika in a bowl; cover and chill.
2. Sprinkle chicken with oregano, pepper, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over... - 32.5752
Barleystuffed Pita Bread
Brown the ground beef, draining excess fat.
Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic, and saute.
Add the tomatoes, spices, barley, and water.
Simmer 35 minutes or until barley is tender.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff into Pita Bread, adding shredded lettuce,... - 33.1123
If you want to pep up your party, then here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for classic Greek dip called tzatziki. Surprise your guests with this cool, creamy and tangy cucumber dip flavored with garlic and dill. This simple video is a must watch! - 140.559
Tuna-vegetable Pita Sandwich
Tuna-Vegetable Pita Sandwich is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare vegetable and tuna mixed recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.701
Greek Style Pitas
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry the garlic, oregano, and thyme in hot oil for 30... - 40.9731
Denver Sandwich Pita-style
1. In a 9" x 5" loaf dish, combine butter or margarine, onion, green pepper and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in eggs and salt. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at 70% (medium... - 31.9377
Grilled Lamb Burgers In Pita
1. Gently mix the lamb, onion, mint, coriander, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties, each about 1/2-inch thick.
2. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire. Place the patties... - 31.877
Turkey Pita Sandwiches
Heat oil in large skillet and saute turkey in hot oil, breaking up with fork, until meat browns.
Add onion, garlic, red peppers, oregano and thyme and cook until onion is soft over medium low heat.
Add vinegar or wine and pepper.
To serve, defrost and... - 40.6279