- » Yogurt Orange Juice Popsicle
Yogurt Orange Juice Popsicle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt orange juice popsicle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt orange juice popsicle recipes.
1.Combine yogurt with fruit juice and freeze in popsicle molds with sticks.
2.Serve as it is. - 23.3722
Summer Time Popsicles
Feeling hot! Try making these amazing sweet and delicious popsicles. Easy to make, these are made using simple ingredients and can be a perfect treat for your kids. Watch the video now. - 110.194
How To Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Treats
How to Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Recipe Treats
Learn How to Make Homemade Popsicles Best Summer Recipe Treats.
A favorite summer treat? Popsicles!
How to easily make homemade Popsicles, inexpensive, nutritious and delicious.Here is an easy recipe... - 0
Combine the yogurt and concentrate and blend well.
Pour into popsicle molds, small paper cups, or ice cube trays and freeze as above.
Thaw slightly before serving. - 19.7643
1. Place yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime or lemon juice, and apple juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour into 6 fruit pop molds, or 6 paper cups with wooden sticks or plastic spoons inserted, and freeze. - 23.0994
Frothy Fruit Fluff
1. Sprinkle gelatin into cold water. Add fruit juice and sugar. Boil until gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Cool in refrigerator.
2. When gelatin is partially set, beat egg white into stiff peaks. Set aside.
3. Whip partially set gelatin with an electric... - 28.234
Combine juice, yogurt and vanilla.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover with foil.
Make slit in center of foil and insert popsicle stick.
Freeze until firm. - 36.4277
Grape Yogurt Pops
Combine yogurt, orange concentrate and sugar; stir until concentrate melts and sugar is dissolved.
Pour into paper cups, dividing evenly.
Drop 1/4 cup grapes into each cup.
Freeze until almost firm.
Insert stick in center of cup.
Freeze until firm.
If made... - 33.0869
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in mixing bowl.
Add juice and 2 cups water.
Add yogurt and stir until blended.
Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups.
If using paper cups, cover cups with foil.
Make a small slit in center of foil cover.
Insert popsicle... - 36.6648
Banana Splitz Pops
1.Combine banana, yogurt, orange juice, vanilla or honey.
2.Transfer the mixture to popsicle molds and freeze.
3.Serve frozen. - 28.6371
Combine ingredients in blender container.
Blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover cups with foil.
Make a slit in center of cover.
Freeze. - 36.3467