- » Yogurt Mixed Dough
Yogurt Mixed Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt mixed dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt mixed dough recipes.
Graham Yogurt Bread With Walnuts
Remove one end from each of three 1-pound cans; rinse cans, dry, and grease well.
In a large bowl, stir together graham flour, all-purpose flour, soda, and salt until thoroughly blended.
Stir in yogurt, molasses, raisins, and walnuts; mix well.
Divide batter... - 32.829
Place the yogurt and milk in a saucepan, lightly beat together and then heat gently until lukewarm.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir the sugar and the yeast into the lukewarm mixture.
Stir until the yeast is well mixed, then leave for 5-10 minutes until... - 39.6892
Yogurt Waffles are the best waffles I have ever made. This Yogurt Waffles requires very little work but yet is soo delicious. Do make it and have fun! - 27.0473
Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and work together with your hands to form a dough.
Knead the dough either in the bowl or on a floured surface for about 5 minutes until it is fairly smooth and elastic.
Place the dough in the bowl, cover with oiled... - 29.6916
Sunny Tortellini is a very interesting tortellini recipe. Most of my friends and almost all of my neighbors describe this Sunny Tortellini recipe of mine as a Goldie-oldie. I am sure you will too. - 38.1313
Whole Grain Waffles
This Whole Grain Waffles is much better than the ones you buy from your local store. The butter makes this Whole Grain Waffles even more delicious. Economical for you too! - 32.0383
The only problem with Crunchy Waffles is that sometimes they can get a bit too crunchy. But my family likes Crunchy Waffles that way. And so will you! - 30.8755
Yogurt Drop Cookies
Yogurt Drop Cookies has a yummy taste. Yogurt Drop Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with orange and eggs. Yogurt Drop Cookies is loved by many people. - 41.3344
1. Rub the butter into the flour and sugar.
2. Add the raisins and mix well.
3. Slowly stir in enough yogurt to mix to a fairly stiff dough.
4. Turn the mixture onto a floured board and knead lightly.
5. Roll out the dough to about 2cm/ 3/4 -inch thick and... - 34.6652
Yogurt Rye Bread
1. Cream the honey and yeast together such that smooth and well blended.
2. Put in the warm water and blend thoroughly.
3. Let it remain in a warm place for 15—20 minutes until frothy.
4. In a bowl combine together the flours and... - 47.45
The sourdough starter is a natural leaven that can be made in many different ways... this recipe has been tested by Giallozafferano. - 126.234
Yogurt Bran Bread
1) Heat 1/4 cup water, measure and sprinkle yeast over water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey, egg and yogurt.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 48.354
Lebanese Shish Barak In A Yogurt Mint Sauce
This is a rather unique way to serve dumplings. While the meat stuffed dumplings are like those from any other cuisines, the highlight of this dish is the Mediterranean-Middle Eastern twist; the yogurt mint sauce. The tangy yogurt sauce flavored with mint... - 135.737
Celery And Herb Yogurt Scones
1. Preheat the oven to at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and mix well. Rub the butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add basil and finely... - 41.6714
Yogurt And Apricot Almond Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, rub in butter pieces, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3) Stir in the almonds and sugar, then add the egg yolk and water to make a firm... - 47.4247
Yogurt Honey Cakes
Mix water with sugar and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for five minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Beat yogurt with cream and eggs.
Sift flour with baking soda.
Gradually stir flour into yogurt mixture.
Heat butter and drop dough... - 45.2969
Blend honey and oil.
Mix in vanilla, eggs and half the yoghurt.
When well blended, stir in rest of yoghurt and flour.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add more yoghurt; if too thin, more flour.
Using half the batter, drop by half-teaspoonfuls onto lightly... - 37.5993
Granola Yogurt Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water.
Stir in sugar.
Let stand until bubbly and double in volume, about 10 minutes.
Mix 1 cup warm water, the yogurt and salt in large mixer bowl.
Stir in yeast mixture.
Beat in 3 cups of the flour on medium speed, scraping... - 42.6174
Raised Cherry Yogurt Doughnuts
Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water; set aside.
Combine the scalded milk, yogurt, and cherry flavoring in a large bowl; beat to blend.
Add yeast mixture and half of the flour and beat until soft.
Add 3/4 c. (190 mL) more flour; mix until blended.
Sprinkle... - 33.469
Yogurt Chicken Pizza
Yogurt Chicken Pizza is an easy to cook recipe. Yogurt Chicken Pizza gets its taste from chicken mixed with yoghurts and topped with nuts. Yogurt Chicken Pizza is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 35.8768
Yogurt Dinner Rolls
In a bowl, combine water, sugar and yeast.
Set aside for about 5 minutes, or until bubbly; then add yogurt, margarine, egg, herbs and onion.
In a large mixing bowl, combine 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour and salt.
Blend in... - 41.162
Yogurt Wheat Bread
Mix 3 1/2 cups flour, dry milk, salt & yeast.
In a saucepan, heat water, yogurt, honey and oil till warm.
Gradually add dry ingredients and beat 2 minutes on medium speed; add 1 cup flour and beat 2 minutes on high speed.
Stir in wheat germ and enough flour... - 37.8255
Strawberry Shortcake With Yogurt Biscuits
1. Toss the berries with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
2. In a small bowl mix together the sour cream, lemon zest and remaining brown sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°.
4. In a large bowl stir together 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, baking soda,... - 35.0711
Yogurt, Cheddar And Rosemary Muffins
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in the bowl of a food mixer and make a well in the centre. Beat together the remaining ingredients (except the rosemary sprigs) and pour them into the dry ingredients. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients until... - 33.0046
Sfeeha is one of the most exotic middle eastern meat pies that you would have tasted and it gets ready in no time. Check out this video to see how you can make these babies in your kitchen in a jiffy and surprise your family or guests with its scrumptious... - 113.016
Mixed Chaat With Tamarind Chutney
Place the yogurt, water, sugar and salt together in a large bowl whisk well and set aside.
Boil the potato dice until soft, drain well and set aside.
Drain the can of chickpeas and add to the cooked potatoes.
To make the pastry squares, sift the flour and... - 44.7161
Indian Mixed Veg Paratha
Very healthy, tasty and nutritious recipe. Very nice alternative for regular stuffed paratha. It's a complete and very filling meal by itself. Good to go for kids in their lunch box or to eat on the way during picnics, outings. - 116.032
Solar Cooked Irish Bread
Irish Bread is a typical traditional bread to be had. This bread is cooked in the solar cooker and it turns out to be perfect! Watch this video demo for more . - 48.1342
Solar Cooked Whole Wheat Soda Bread
Bread made with flour and yogurt is healthy! Its baked in the solar cooker to yield the same result as that of a conventional oven. Watch this video for more! - 48.2092
Indian Semolina Pooris
Sift the flour, semolina, turmerie and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the butteror margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Work in the yogurt and gradually blend in enough water to mix to a firm dough.
Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured... - 40.9273
Making Moist Buttermilk Biscuits
1.Preheat the oven at about 400 degrees.
2.Mix the yogurt with milk to make buttermilk.
3.In a large bowl take flour, baking soda, salt and butter and mix all the ingredients with the help of your hand till the time the butter mixes with... - 89.1385
Grape-nuts Pie Crust
1. Mix juice with grape-nuts and let stand for a few minutes until moisture is absorbed.
2. Press into a 9 inch nonstick pie pan.
3. Bake at 350Â° for 12 minutes.
4. Cool. Fill with fruit and yogurt or a pudding recipe from this chapter. - 16.7726
Dutch Double Dill Bread
Dutch Double Dill Bread look awesome on the table. And Dutch Double Dill Bread are just as tasty to eat. Do try it at home! - 40.2381
Corn Bread With Chili
I grew up eating these Corn Bread With Chiles. My kids love even watching me cook these Corn Bread With Chiles. And yes, they taste awesome. - 36.599
Sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
Place in a deep bowl.
Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, mixed with the milk and yogurt.
Stir until well blended.
Pick up the dough and place it on a smooth surface.
Knead... - 40.2092
Khara Boondi Raita
This Khara Boondi Raita can be had along with rice or as an appetizer. Crunchy boondi in seasoned curds is an irresistible treat ! Chill this raita if you want to and add some date syrup to the raita for some extra taste ! Try this Khara Boondi Raita and... - 37.7975
Yorkshire Curd Tart
1. To make the pastry, place the flour in a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir the egg yolk into the flour and add just enough of the water to bind the mixture together to form a dough.
2. Put the... - 35.2698
Healthy Pecan Bread
Set aside 1 cup all-purpose flour.
In large bowl, mix remaining 4 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, pecans, salt and yeast.
In saucepan, over low heat, heat water, yogurt, honey and margarine until very warm (125° to 130°F); stir into... - 44.6624
Three Cheers Brownies
Three cheers brownies are sweet and delicious brownies made with unsweetened chocolate and vanilla flavoring. baked with a batter of yogurt, butter, eggs, flour and sugar, the three cheers brownies are dusted with confectioners sugar and cut into squares on... - 45.6306
Irish Curd Or Cheese Cake
First make the pastry by mixing the fat into the flour, sugar and salt to a firm, pliable dough with a few tablesp. water.
Cool if possible before using.
Make the filling by well mixing the curds with the sugar, soft butter, grated peel and juice of the lemon... - 40.7208