Small Kitchen Equipment
- » Yogurt Maker
Yogurt Maker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt maker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt maker recipes.
Home Made Yogurt
1. Using boiling water, rinse a yogurt maker or a wide-necked vacuum flask with boiling water to sterilizing.
2. In a saucepan, boil water and measure 1 pint and let it cool to about 115° Fahrenheit or until lukewarm.
3. Stir in Marvel... - 33.7258
Thick Vanilla Yogurt
Bring milk to a boil, then cool to lukewarm.
Make a paste with the yogurt and a little lukewarm milk.
Soften gelatin in some of the lukewarm milk and warm it over low heat to dissolve gelatin.
Add honey, vanilla, then stir in remaining milk and then (when... - 30.5104
Basic Vanilla Non Fat Frozen Yogurt
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in milk, beaten Egg Beater, and corn syrup.
Cook, stirring, over low heat until mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat; cool.
Stir in vanilla and yogurt.
Freeze in ice cream maker... - 29.6462
In a large saucepan, heat milk to 110°-115°F.
(or lukewarm) over direct heat.
(For better control, use the top of a double boiler over boiling water.) Add yogurt and mix very well with a wire whisk.
Divide evenly into yogurt-maker containers and process,... - 25.5022
Homemade Frozen Yogurt
Summer is right around the corner and this sweet treat is perfect for that hot summer day. A healthier alternative to ice cream and kids will love this one too. - 31.7728
Homemade Yogurt With Non Fat Dry Milk
Put the yogurt in a bowl and slowly add the liquid skim milk, stirring until it is smooth.
Stir in the dried milk a little at a time, then add the water, which should test "warm" on your wrist.
Strain the mixture through a sieve to remove any lumps.
If you... - 32.5928
Homemade Vanilla Yogurt
It is wonderful to know exactly which ingredients are going into your yogurt and to be able to determine consistency, flavouring, and sweetness your yogurt will have to suit you own needs and tastes. It's easy to make and very economical. Once prepared you... - 105.599
1) In a large bowl, put the milk and on high power, cook for 2 minutes.
2) Stir once and cook again for 2 to 3 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Over Defrost/Low setting, cook for 8 minutes, stirring in between. By now the milk will be... - 34.9767
Almond Milk Yogurt
Bring on the fermented foods! Today, Annmarie gives a detailed tutorial that explains how to make almond milk yogurt. It's easy, it's fun and it tastes awesome! - 0
Put the raspberries in a food-processor and whizz to a smooth puree (around 1 minute).
Add the sugar and whizz for a further 30 seconds.
Put the raspberry mixture in a medium-size mixing bowl and fold in the yogurt.
Transfer to an ice-cream maker and freeze... - 27.0281
Creamy Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
In a medium saucepan, combine cornstarch and sugar.
Stir in milk and Egg Beater.
Cook and stir over low heat for 6-8 minutes or until mixture coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate syrup and cool.
Stir in vanilla and yogurt.
Freeze in ice cream... - 30.7982
1) Drain yogurt using any one of the following methods:
(a) Spoon yogurt in a large strainer lined with either cheesecloth or coffee filters and refrigerate. Take a large bowl or jar and drain the freezed yogurt into it. (b) Drain yogurt in the same... - 23.9844
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
1. In a saucepan, add milk and sprinkle gelatin and allow it to stand for a minute. Add sugar, stir and heat moderately to set. Continue to stir occasionally until sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
2. Allow to cool and thus thickened, stirring... - 35.4556
Vanilla Yogurt Ice With Honeyed Pink Grapefruit
1) Line a 1 kg loaf tin with a piece of cling film.
2) Segment the grapefruit and accumulate about 200 ml juice in a bowl.
3) In a bowl, rub the vanilla seeds with sugar until evenly mixed.
4) Stir in the yogurt until the sugar is... - 44.0355
Apple Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt
1. In a saucepan, add apple concentrate and sprinkle gelatin and allow it to stand for a minute. Add sugar, stir and heat moderately to set. Continue to stir occasionally until sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
2. Allow to cool and thus thickened,... - 37.3706
Peaches And Cream Frozen Yogurt
1) In a blender or food processor, add peaches, cream sherry and honey to make a puree.
2) Add yogurt and evaporated milk to stir in.
3) Place into ice-cream maker to freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
4) Garnish with strawberries... - 34.5382
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
In food processor, puree 2 cups (500 mL) whole strawberries with 1/3 cup (75 mL) instant dissolving (fruit/berry) sugar.
Blend in 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain yogurt and 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange juice.
Freeze in ice-cream maker following manufacturer's... - 23.6102
Yogurt Cinnamon Honey Ice Cream
What do you do when your kids ask for ice-cream for breakfast? You give it to them, especially when it is honey cinnamon yogurt ice-cream! Who says that you can't eat ice cream for breakfast? This one is heavenly and since this gelato is made with greek... - 107.743
French Vanilla Frozen Yogurt With Cherry Sauce
In small heavy saucepan, stir milk with sugar; heat just until bubbles appear around edge of pan.
Gradually whisk into egg yolks; return egg yolk mixture to saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or just until steaming and... - 37.0712
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
Frozen yogurt, a deservedly popular summer dessert, is as luscious as it is light and cool.
To make it lighter still, prepare it with egg whites instead of whole eggs.
In a small pan, combine gelatin and milk; let stand until softened (about 5 minutes).
Place... - 35.6498
Peach Yogurt Freeze With Raspberry Swirl
Drain peaches, reserving liquid for another use.
Place peaches in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Beat egg substitute in large bowl with electric mixer until light yellow and thick.
Gradually add sugar, mixing well.
Blend in cream, peach... - 37.5307
Frozen Fruit Yogurt
Working with ingredients listed under fruit flavor of your choice, combine fruit and sugar (plus honey, if used) in a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Bring to a boil, stirring, over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring constantly, until fruit softens and... - 33.2615
Instant Oats Idly (with Yogurt & Grated Carrots)
Just as the name implies, this idly is instant and requires no fermentation. Throw in your favorite veggies, flavor with herbs and spices, if you wish and there you have an excellent power packed breakfast to keep you going the entire day. And since you steam... - 0
Easy Waffle With Blackberries And Yogurt
1. Preheat waffle maker to high.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, orange zest, and baking powder. Mix well.
3. Drop egg, milk, butter, and vanilla. Mix to incorporate.
4. Grease waffle maker with butter and add ¼-... - 108.18
Dbl Chocolate Chunk Frozen Yogurt
Love frozen yogurt, but want to cut down on some of the sugar and make it healthier? Make it yourself at home with this easy recipe. - 0
Low Fat Chocolate Yogurt
Heat yogurt on low heat.
Whisk in egg yolks, sugar substitute, and No-Cal syrup.
Stir until mixture begins to thicken.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Place in ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's directions. - 29.3051
Lavender Berry Frozen Yogurt
Time to make some more frozen desserts! Here's a super easy recipe that's easy to customize with your own flavors and add-ins. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to... - 98.661
Apricot Yogurt Ice
Apricot Yogurt Ice is a mouth watering dessert recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Apricot Yogurt Ice will get you a lot of compliments! - 37.8409
Yogurt Ice Cream
The yogurt ice cream is ideal for a fresh snack or a light dessert, and you can make it at home using plain or fruit yogurt. - 127.713
Chocolate Buttermilk Frozen Yogurt
1. In a saucepan, add buttermilk and sprinkle gelatin and allow it to stand for a minute. Add sugar, stir and heat moderately to set. Continue to stir occasionally until sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
2. Allow to cool and thus thickened, stirring... - 36.0707
Frozen Lemon Yogurt
Learn all the tricks to make the creamiest and richest frozen yogurt in the planet. In this recipe I make lemon frozen yogurt but you can steep the milk with the flavor of your preference, versatile like that.
Learn how to avoid ice crystals and how to... - 131.862
Frozen Raspberry-yogurt Cream
Yearning for a frozen treat, try this Frozen Raspberry-Yogurt Cream recipe. This was the first time I made Frozen Raspberry-Yogurt Cream and it was excellent. Do make it! - 27.4831
Papaya Yogurt Ice
Papaya Yogurt Ice is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Papaya Yogurt Ice recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 45.1756
Avocado Yogurt Breeze
Combine cream, sugar and salt in saucepan.
Heat to just below boiling.
Soften gelatin in water and add to hot cream mixture.
Beat egg yolks and stir into mixture.
Puree avocado in blender or processor.
Beat avocado, yogurt and lime juice into cool cream... - 43.6446
Yogurt Maker Recipes By Category