- » Yogurt Dressing
Yogurt Dressing Recipes
Yogurt dressing is light and easy on the stomach and is perfect for those who are addicted to yogurt. Yogurt dressing can incorporate either regular or fat free yogurt. Yogurt dressing is easy and simple with only ... More »
Fish With Yoghurt Dressings
1) In a microwavable, shallow dish arrange the cod fillets.
2) Sprinkle the fish with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place a dot of butter over each fillet.
3) Cover the dish and microwave for about 5 minutes.
4) Let the mixture rest in the oven for 5... - 43.4419
Cod With Yoghurt Dressings
1) Coat cod fillets with a mixture of lemon juice, salt and pepper and dot them with a little butter.
2) Cook the fillets for about 5 minutes in a covered dish and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, mix yoghurt, grapes, cucumber and mushrooms... - 39.3809
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Keep in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
3) Use the Yogurt Dressing for any mixed vegetable salad. You can also serve this on a bed of lettuce. While preparing fruit... - 36.3554
Best-ever Yogurt Dressing
This best ever yogurt dressing is a personal recipe that is the best yogurt dressing I have ever tasted. Prepared with yogurt, oil, vinegar, herbs and flavored with garlic powder and onions, the best ever yogurt dressing is best served chilled. - 34.7965
Broad Beans With Yogurt Dressing
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat. Add broad beans and chives and saute for 3 minutes.
2. Add lemon juice, dill and measured water. Bring to boil, lower heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Drain broad beans and tip them into a serving... - 34.6734
Billed Yogurt Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients , blend well.
2) Store in the refrigerator in an airtight jar.
3) Serve when desired. - 33.8716
Spicy Yogurt Dressing
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend at a medium speed for 5 seconds.
3) Serve the dressing on top of the salad of your choice. - 33.4638
Globe Artichokes With Yogurt Dressing
1. To make the dressing, mix the yogurt with the finely grated rind of the 1/2 lemon, garlic, chives and red pepper; add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Chill the yogurt dressing very thoroughly.
3. Trim off the stem from the base of each globe artichoke. Cut... - 31.0191
Curried Yogurt Dressing
Combine all ingredients in small bowl; blend well.
Chill and toss with shrimp mixture.
Note: Small fresh cooked shrimp can be substi-tuted for the canned shrimp. - 30.8352
Savory Yogurt Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Allow to stand in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving. - 30.6743
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend until well mixed. Refrigerate and use as needed. Good with coleslaw, rice salads and shredded vegetables.
HONEY YOGURT DRESSING: Add 1 tablespoon honey and omit the chives and parsley.
YOGURT, GARLICANDBLUE CHEESE... - 30.4183
1 In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise with the yogurt and mix until well combined.
2 Add in the remaining ingredients and beat for about 1 minute.
3 Use immediately - 30.0457
Tasty Yogurt Salad Dressing
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
3. This recipe makes about 1 1/4 cups of dressing that can be used for fruit or vegetables salads or... - 29.8639
1. In a bowl or a container combine the lemon juice, sugar and salt such that dissolved.
2. Whisk in oil and then yoghurt.
3. Use after letting it stand for 30 minutes. - 28.9853
Yogurt Thousand Island Dressing
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth and well blended.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or bottle and refrigerate until chilled.
3. This recipe makes about 2 cups of dressing that can be used for salads... - 27.6297
Avocado-citrus Salad With Yogurt Dressing
This juicy and delicious avocado citrus salad with yogurt dressing is prepared with ripe avocados and oranges. Prepared with oranges filled in avocado halves, the avocado citrus salad with yogurt desseing is served with walnuts as garnish. - 27.5096
Yogurt Salad Dressing
Yogurt Salad Dressing is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Yogurt Salad Dressing; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 27.4933
Tart Yogurt Dressing
Place ingredients in jar with tight-fitting cover; shake to combine.
Serve over shredded cabbage, sliced tomatoes, salad greens, or cooked vegetables. - 27.1689
Beat yogurt until smooth and beat in remaining ingredients.
Chill until ready to serve. - 26.8823
Place all ingredients in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process on medium speed for 5 seconds.
Cover and refrigerate. - 26.8706
1) Take a small bowl and beat together yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice, curry powder and honey in it.
2) Cover and refrigerate the dressing until ready to be used.
3) Use as required. - 26.2647
The Yogurt Dressing brings a delightfull flavor to your salads. I served a salad dressed with the Yogurt Dressing last weekend for a family dinner. trust me, the salad bowl was licked clean! Try it! - 25.3036
Versatile Yogurt Dressing
Combine ingredients; blend well.
Use as a spread for sandwiches, as a sauce for cooked fish or as a dressing for fish, poultry or ham salads. - 25.2065
1. In small bowl combine yogurt, mint and TABASCO pepper sauce and mix well.
2. Cover and refrigerate. - 23.892
Yogurt Salad Dressing
This yogurt salad dressing is a herbed and savory dressing made with plain yogurt. Flavored with onion and garlic salt, this delicious yogurt dressing goes well with roasted meat salads and even as a topping on grilled meats or fish. - 22.6976
Combine all ingredients; beat until smooth.
Chill until ready to serve. - 22.6553
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except lime slices.
Line a serving bowl with lime slices.
Spoon in yogurt. - 22.2323
Creamy Yogurt Dressing
Creamy yogurt dressing makes it to the top of my salad dressing recipes. This creamy yogurt dressing is a tasty one your family will enjoy for sure. I am sure it will turn out wonderful! - 21.4826
Yogurt Dressing Without Oil
Add sugar to the chilled yoghurt and blend well.
Blend in the other ingredients, Honey may be used instead of sugar. - 20.4281
Berry Yogurt Dressing
Put yogurt, strawberries, sugar, and cinnamon in blender container.
Cover and blend till strawberries are pureed and sugar is dissolved.
Chill. - 20.1269
1. Combine yoghurt, garlic, vinegar and chives in a bowl. Whisk well to combine. - 19.5535
Sweet-hot Yogurt Dressing
Combine all of the ingredients, and mix well.
Pour dressing into an airtight container, and chill. - 19.5515
Mix all ingredients in small bowl.
Chill until serving time. - 19.4951
Yogurt Honey Dressing
Mix all ingredients well.
Vary the flavour by adding chopped chives, watercress, parsley, chopped basil or Oregano. - 18.8517
Healthy Yogurt Dressing
In small bowl combine yogurt, mint and pepper sauce; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate. - 18.5047
Combine yogurt, sour cream, dillweed, and salt in a small bowl, stirring well. - 15.2888
Betty's Apple Onion Yogurt Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Apple-Onion Yogurt Dressing. This dressing will be used on a salad in the next video in bettyskitchen, although it may be used for various purposes, such as a dip or sandwich spread. - 0
Yogurt Dressing Recipes By Category