- » Yogurt Dip
Yogurt Dip Recipes
Yogurt dip is a refreshing accompaniment to snack items like crackers and salads. Plain sour tasting yogurt is flavored up with spices, garlic powder, mayonnaise, salt, lime and crushed almond. The crunchy and ... More »
Homemade Cabbage Fritters With Yogurt Dip
Looking for some easy recipes, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make Cabbage Fritters with Yogurt Dip. This is an amazing appetizer and I'm sure your family will enjoy it. - 126.815
Yogurt Cheese Pierogi And Yogurt Kefir Ice Cream
For those who are allergic to lactose, here is a video that shares a delightful treat for you. Look at this video that shares great information about lactose free products making it interesting to watch. Take a look as it shares two lactose free delicacies... - 125.383
Beetroot And Yogurt Dip
If you like to do adventures in your kitchen, try out this Beetroot and Yogurt Dip. This cool dip will add a lot of flavor to your chips or breads and get rave reviews if you serve it to your guests. View this video for the exact recipe. - 109.243
Greek Yogurt Dip Appetizer
Dips are great sides with snacks or fries and one made using yogurt is totally different. Chef Mick Rosacci shows how to make yogurt dip with just a few simple seasonings. Good to accompany Pita Bread and hummus chips. - 99.7908
Beer Cooked Shrimp With Spicy Yogurt Dip
1) To make the shrimp, combine togetehr the beer, onion flakes, peppercorns, yogurt and mayonnaise in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the shrimp and take the pan off the heat.
4) Allow to... - 44.1843
Apricot Yogurt Dip
Soak apricots in water 2 to 3 hours.
To make Quick Almond Cake, preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Grease an 8-inch-square cake pan.
Put all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and beat together 3 minutes.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 25 minutes or until golden... - 42.3606
Molasses Yogurt Dip
1. In a food processor bowl, combine the garlic and walnuts.
2. Grind coarsely.
3. Add the vinegar and seasoning and blend well.
4. Incorporate the oil to make a dressing.
5. Tip into a bowl.
6. Stir in thick yogurt and the molasses.
7. Squeeze... - 41.885
Aubergine And Yogurt Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Pierce the skin of the aubergines with a fork and place on a baking tray. Cook for 40 minutes or until very soft.
2. Cool the aubergines, then cut in half, and scoop out the flesh and tip into a bowl.
3. Mash... - 41.5279
Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
1) Scrape the cucumber to remove wax.
2) Grate the un-peeled cucumber and sieve very well until almost dry by separating the juice.
3) Now mix together all the other ingredients.
4) Garnish the dip with fresh dill and serve with grilled meat... - 35.587
Spinach Yogurt Dip
Place unopened spinach package on micro-proof plate.
Cook on HI, 5 min-utes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place spinach in medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Stir until well blended.
Chill several hours. - 34.5776
Rich Creamy Yogurt Dip
In 10-inch omelet pan or skillet, over medium heat, melt butter until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water. Cook, stirring occasionally until pepper is crisp tender, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in curry powder and vegetables. Reserve 3 to 4 tablespoons... - 34.132
Pomegranate Yogurt Dip
So you’re having friends over this Sunday and everyone is expecting guacamole. Well, of course you don’t want to disappoint.
But for the white wine crowd, why not paté too? And Pomegranate Yogurt Dip? Not typical, I admit. Maybe because we live in... - 33.6093
Savory Yogurt Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add yogurt.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify the flavors.
5. Spoon Dip... - 33.4613
Yogurt Herring Dip
1) In a food processor blend Neufchatel cheese, quartered onion, garlic clove, canned kippered herring, salt, pepper and horseradish till the mixture turns smooth.
2) Add the mixture to bowl and mix it with yogurt.
3) Serve the yogurt... - 33.0134
Blend all together and let stand at least 2 hours before serving.
Variations: 2 ozs.
Roquefort cheese may be added.
For clam dip add 1 small can minced clams, well drained.
Finely chopped smoked oysters may be added to the basic recipe.
Add finely chopped... - 32.3347
Creamy Yogurt Dip
Here I am posting an easy and quick creamy yogurt dip recipe for you. This side dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dip. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out... - 32.1919
Spinach Caramelized Onion And Yogurt Dip With Pita Crisps
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan, then caramelise the onions and garlic with some salt and pepper for about 20 mins, until golden. Remove from the heat, scrape into a bowl, then let cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut the... - 31.62
Yogurt Cuke Dip
1) In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and then chill.
2) In a deep bowl, stand cucumber sticks around the edge.
3) Pour the yogurt mixture.
4) Serve as required. - 31.5694
Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
finely chop green onion and garlic in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade using pulse motion.
Add cucumber and repeat.
Transfer chopped vegetables to a bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate for several... - 31.5178
Onion Yogurt Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients, mix well until thoroughly blended.
2) Pour in a serving dish, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Stir to mix when ready to serve.
3) Use as required. - 30.2643
Fruited Yogurt Dip
1)Use an electric mixture and beat cream cheese at a medium speed until fluffy. 2)In the mixer add orange yogurt, brown sugar and lemon juice, beat it till nice smooth.
3)Remove the mixture and stir it in pineapple and coconut.
4)Serve the dip... - 29.297
Apple Slices With Citrus Yogurt Dip
Apple Slices With Citrus Yogurt Dip is very easy to make. Apple Slices With Citrus Yogurt Dip gets its taste from apple mixed with lemon juice and yoghurt. Apple Slices With Citrus Yogurt Dip is liked by many people. - 28.9359
Mash garlic and walnuts with olive oil.
Add mixture to yogurt.
Add remaining ingredients.
Chill. - 28.5862
Tomato And Yogurt Dip
1) In a bowl, combine natural yogurt, tomato puree, mustard, mayonnaise, cumin seed, tomato, and spring onions.
2) Serve as required. - 28.511
Avocado Yogurt Dip
Combine all ingredients in processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Dip can be prepared 1 day ahead. - 28.385
Combine all ingredients.
Serve with toasted pita bread or as a dip for fresh vegetables.
May also be served as an accompaniment to roast meats or with pilaf. - 25.9637
Yogurt Mustard Horseradish Dip Or Dressing
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
3. This recipe makes about 1 1/4 cups of dressing that can be used for salads or served as a spread... - 25.8466
Tomato Yogurt Dip
Combine yogurt, tomato, tomato paste and coriander in bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve with assorted crackers or vegetables. - 25.54
Curried Yogurt Dip
In a large serving bowl, combine the yogurt, chutney, curry powder, salt, and pepper until well-blended. - 24.0515
Fruit Skewers With Yogurt Dip
1. Push a grape, a piece of pineapple and a strawberry on to a skewer or rounded lollipop stick. Continue until all the fruit is used up.
2. Mix together the Greek yogurt, wheat germ and yogurt drink. - 24.0029
Passion Fruit Yogurt Dip
1. Place yogurt, honey and passion fruit pulp in a bowl and mix to combine. The perfect accompaniment to any fresh fruit. - 23.4613
Yogurt Cheese And Dips
Line sieve with towel.
Place sieve or yogurt funnel over bowl, allowing at least a 1-inch space at bottom of bowl for liquid to drain and collect.
Spoon yogurt into sieve or funnel.
If using sieve, twist towel closed and fasten with clip or clothespin.
If... - 21.563
Strawberry Yogurt Dip
In a bowl, mash berries.
Add yogurt and mix well.
Fold in whipped topping - 20.8932
Fruited Yogurt Dip
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy; add next 3 ingredients, and beat until smooth.
Stir in pineapple and coconut.
Serve with assorted fresh fruit. - 19.8828
Spread yogurt in a serving dish, pour olive oil on it, sprinkle with mint.
Serve cold with Middle Eastern pita bread. - 15.6592
Yogurt Dip Recipes By Category