- » Yogurt Dill Bread
Yogurt Dill Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt dill bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt dill bread recipes.
Dill Yogurt-topped Fish Fillets
Place oven rack on top rung.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
If fish is more than 3/4 inch thick, cover with wax paper and pound lightly.
Rinse and pat dry.
Place fillets in a baking dish about 1 inch apart and sprinkle lightly with lemon juice.
Sprinkle with salt... - 37.412
Dilly Of A Batter Bread
In large mixer bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, onion, dill seed and salt; mix well. Heat yogurt, water and shortening until very warm (120° to 130°F; shortening does not need to melt). Add to flour mixture. Add egg. Blend at low speed until... - 35.2004
Dutch Double Dill Bread
Dutch Double Dill Bread look awesome on the table. And Dutch Double Dill Bread are just as tasty to eat. Do try it at home! - 42.4924
Combine all ingredients.
Serve with toasted pita bread or as a dip for fresh vegetables.
May also be served as an accompaniment to roast meats or with pilaf. - 27.3864
Broiled Tomatoes And Yogurt
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Lay them in a baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients and divide among the tomato halves.
Broil 4 inches from unit for 5 minutes. - 33.246
Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
1) Scrape the cucumber to remove wax.
2) Grate the un-peeled cucumber and sieve very well until almost dry by separating the juice.
3) Now mix together all the other ingredients.
4) Garnish the dip with fresh dill and serve with grilled meat... - 35.3449
Mushroom Yogurt Bisque
1. In a saucepan or soup pot, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and mushrooms. SautÃ© them until tender and liquid of mushrooms has evaporated.
3. Sprinkle the flour over the mushrooms and sautÃ© for 2 minutes until... - 46.4695
Meatballs With Creamy Dill Sauce
1 In a medium-size bowl, combine the beef, milk, egg 1 white, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the dill, the mustard, and salt.
Using your hands, shape the mixture into 24 meatballs about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
2 Dredge the meatballs in the flour, shaking... - 35.5509
Salmon Croquettes With Dill Sauce
Mix diced salmon, scallions, breadcrumbs, egg whites, parsley, sea salt and pepper in a bowl or food processor (if using a food processor, pulse the ingredients but do not puree). Form into patties and fry on medium heat until lightly crisp and browned -... - 23.6828
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Arrange halibut in a 9"x13" baking pan and mix yogurt, onions, pepper, dilli pickle, parsley, lemon juice, dry mustard, sweet basil, salt and pepper properly together and spread overt the steaks
4. Bake... - 39.5317
Lentil Burgers With Dill Sauce
1) Take a large saucepan and cook the first 5 ingredients in it for about 40 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix nicely together.
3) Divide the prepared mixture into 8 portions and spoon onto a... - 42.4088
Cucumber Yogurt And Pita
Place all ingredients except cucumber and pita bread in bowl and mix well with fork or whisk.
Add cucumber and mix again.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve chilled with toasted pita bread.
As a cucumber salad to accompany a spicy... - 31.1964
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 136.668
Chicken Burgers With Herbed Yogurt Sauce
These chicken burgers with herbed yogurt sauce makes for a complete meal. Prepared with ground chicken mixed along with oregano and paprika with garlic and bread crumbs, the chicken burgers are grilled and served on buns with a topping of yogurt sauce. - 39.6031
Yogurt Anchovy Egg Spread
1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Before serving, transfer the spread into a serving bowl.
5. Garnish... - 41.3407
Garlic Herb Sandwich Spread
1 ln a small bowl, stir together the yogurt spread, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Coverwith plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour - 24.7274
If you want to pep up your party, then here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for classic Greek dip called tzatziki. Surprise your guests with this cool, creamy and tangy cucumber dip flavored with garlic and dill. This simple video is a must watch! - 105.307
Traditional Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Tzatziki is a popular Greek sauce or dip that is best enjoyed with pita bread or different types of meat dishes like souvlaki or gyros. Eva Papayiannis tells you how to whomp up this Greek sauce at home using yogurt. However, if you aren't too fond of yogurt,... - 100.665
Salmon Cucumber Sandwich
1 Usinga food processororan electric mixer at medium speed, beat the cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice for 1 minute or until smooth.
In a medium-size bowl, flake the salmon, then add the cheese mixture, onion, and dill weed and mix well.
Place half the... - 32.3312
Dilly Corn Bread
Place the shortening in an 8 inch cast iron skillet and place the skillet in the oven.
Turn oven temperature to 425 degrees; shortening will melt while oven is preheating.
Combine the cornmeal, sugar, salt, yogurt, flour, baking powder, milk, eggs and dill... - 37.8434
Herb Cheese Bread
Combine yeast, water and sugar in a large bowl, stirring until yeast and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in yogurt, milk, olive oil, onion, herbs, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in flour.
Knead dough on floured surface, or in bowl if desired,... - 42.9405
Herbed Triticale Casserole Bread
In bowl of electric mixer, soften yeast in lukewarm water to which honey has been added.
Saute onion in butter until tender.
Set aside to cool.
When yeast mixture is active, add 2 cups triticale flour to it, stirring to blend.
Add yogurt and then the sauteed... - 43.8893
Carrot Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, corn, carrots, brown sugar, and egg whites.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until well... - 46.9277
Feta Cheese Dip
The flavor of Feta cheese with pita chips is heavenly. Feta cheese dip goes well with vegetables too. The recipe is pretty easy and wont take much of your time to brew one. - 31.503
Tzatziki - goes well with cooked bacon, pita bread and vegetables. No complex marinading is required to prepare Tzatziki. If you have all the ingredients ready and have a penchant for cooking - preparing Tzatziki is just a piece of cake. - 42.3377
Natural Sandwich Spread
1. In a medium-sized bowl combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, dill pickle, celery, red pepper, parsley, herbs, scallions, and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Mix the turmeric with the lemon juice and add to mayonnaise mixture. Cover and chill. - 26.0575
Chicken Pocket Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pita bread and lettuce in medium bowl.
Line pita bread with lettuce leaves; spoon mixture into pockets. - 25.1734
Scandinavian Style Canapes
1.In a small bowl stir together the yogurt, mustard and chopped dill.
2. Spread the bread with the yogurt mixture. Place a cucumber slice and a bell pepper square on each piece of bread and top with a piece of fish and a dill sprig. - 26.5185
Open Face Scandinavian Smd)rrebr0d
Prepare Dilled Yogurt Sauce.
Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter or margarine.
Place 2 slices side by side on each of 4 plates.
Arrange lettuce leaves on each slice of bread.
Roll up each slice of roast beef.
Lay beef roll diagonally across 1 slice... - 37.1523
Prepare Dilled Yogurt Sauce.
Combine lamb and beef in a medium bowl.
Break white-bread slices in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, fenugreek and cumin to meat... - 44.7473
Turkey Pistachio Sandwich
If you have some time in hand and are yearning to try out something different, the turkey pistachio sandwich is one you should try out. This turkey pistachio sandwich recipe is so addictive that you will be forced to make it time and again. I would say-go for... - 23.1123
Party Ham Sandwiches
Combine yogurt, chives and mustard in small bowl.
Arrange bread slices on serving tray; spread evenly with yogurt mixture.
Layer lettuce, ham, cucumber slice and tomato half on top of each bread slice.
Garnish serving tray with lettuce and green onions, if... - 29.7839
Party Ham Sandwiches
1. In small bowl mix yogurt, chives and mustard.
2. On serving tray place the bread slices spreading evenly with yogurt mixture.
3. On top of each bread slice, place lettuce, ham, cucumber slice and tomato half.
4. Over the... - 40.4712
Arrange party bread on a tray; spread each slice with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and/or mustard.
Top with a small lettuce leaf.
Top with tuna, egg slices, shrimp, cucumber or steamed vegetables.
Garnish as desired. - 32.9386
1. With your hands, squeeze water from the cucumber. Place cucumber in a bowl.
2. Combine cucumber, yogurt, garlic, dill and salt; mix well.
3. Spoon into a small dish or crock. Cover and chill. Serve as a dip for vegetables or pita bread. - 20.4024
Chicken And Pineapple
1. In a mixing bowl mix together the cooked chicken, pineapple, yogurt, cucumber, dill and season.
2. Now, line the pita halves with crisp lettuce leaves and spoon the chicken and pineapple mixture in the pita pockets.
3. Serve Immediately - 28.4739
Nordic Shrimp Sandwich
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of the imitation mayonnaise with the yogurt, dill or dillweed, chives, shrimps, salt and pepper. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Spread each slice of the bread, using remaining tablespoon of imitation... - 28.5898
1 Finely chop the cucumber and layer in a colander with plenty of salt. Leave for 30 minutes. Wash the cucumber in several changes of cold water and drain thoroughly. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
2. Mix together the yogurt, garlic and herbs and season with salt... - 29.2702
Russian Fish Cakes
1. In a medium skillet, take olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to warm it gently.
2. Add onions. Saute it for 10 minutes or until it turns golden in color.
3. Transfer the above contents into a large bowl.
4. In a food processor, process bread... - 44.0596
Matjes Tartar With Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
According to how salty they are, soak the matjes up to 30 minutes in cold water.
Then rinse, dry and chop them.
Peel and finely slice the onion with the drained capers and stir into the matjes.
Toast the slices of bread until golden brown, cut out large... - 44.0584
Salmonl Topped Pita Wedges
In a medium mixing bowl combine salmon, celery, green onion, yogurt, mustard, and dill.
Spray a 1-cup mold or bowl, or a 10-ounce custard cup with nonstick coating.
Press salmon mixture into the mold, bowl, or custard cup.
Cover and chill for 2 to... - 42.2849
Zucchini And Pattypan Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until cheese melts.
Stir in egg whites and onions.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish.
Combine... - 47.3636
Smoked Trout Spread
This smoked trout spread can be served on whole breads or even with sandwiches as a lovely and flavorful spread. Prepared with smoked trout, this spread is flavored with dill and horseradish for a great taste. processed along with chives and cheese, the... - 34.7791
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, dill and seasoned salt; cover and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, oregano and thyme; add pork.
Seal bag and turn to coat; chill for 6... - 36.2362
Smoked Salmon Salad Sandwich
1. In a medium-size bowl toss together the carrots, zucchini, celery, radishes, scallions and dill. Stir in the mustard, capers and lemon zest, then add the salmon, yogurt and sour cream, and stir gently to combine.
2. Divide the watercress among the 4 slices... - 32.3334
Croustades Of Salmon
Croustades is the name given to square cases of food, generally fried bread, which are used to hold a filling.
They are very like a vol au vent, but made much more quickly.
The fried bread cases freeze well and only need defrosting and reheating in a... - 42.7076
1. In a ziplock bag, place lamb, parlsey, onion, oregano, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper, shake well to coat and refrigerate for at least eight hours
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill and garlic and stir well to blend; cover the... - 41.8138
Coeur A La Creme With Herbs
1) Beat the cottage cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
2) Blend in the yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, salt, basil, chives, tarragon, sage and pepper, then beat until smooth and creamy.
3) Dampen the cheesecloth with water and lemon juice,... - 41.3364
Golden Madras Dip
1. In a large skillet, warm the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the green pepper, onion and apple and cook until slightly soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the curry powder, cumin seeds and ginger. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 35.4892
To make the meatballs: Saute onions in oil in skillet.
Combine with ground meats and tomatoes; mix for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, bread crumbs, chicken base, dill, salt and pepper; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
To make the soup: Add veal or beef bones, celery,... - 45.7086
Pate Of Pike With Shrimp And Mussels
Remove the crusts from 3 of the slices of bread and crumble into a bowl.
Add the milk and mix well.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into pieces and puree in a food processor.
Squeeze the bread with your... - 44.65
Raw Beet Borscht
1. Wash, peel and cut the beets.
2. In a liquidizer or blender jar, combine beet with all other ingredients except the yogurt or sour cream.
3. Blend to a smooth puree
4. Empty puree into a large glass bowl.
5.... - 48.3577
Broiled Crab Potato Patties
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes until tender. When cool enough to handle, peel them and grate them through the large holes of a hand-held grater.
2. Preheat the broiler. Lightly oil a broiler rack.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the... - 37.9722
Grilled Kefta Kabobs
1. In a bowl combine the ground meat with salad dressing and Greek seasoning, use your hand to mix the meat with the seasoning.
2. Once done place the meat in a bag and let it rest in the freezer for 2 hours.
3. Peel, deseeded and dice the... - 111.072
Ham Roll Ups
For dressing, combine first five ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Flatten bread slices slightly with palm of hand.
Spread 1 teaspoon dressing on each side of bread slices.
Place 1 slice each of cheese and ham on top of each slice of... - 41.3402
Red Cabbage Slaw
1. Trim the stalk end of the red cabbage and very finely shred the cabbage. Cut the red onion in half and slice it thinly. Peel the beetroot and carrots and cut them both into very thin matchsticks or grate coarsely. Halve the fennel bulb and shred it finely.... - 34.15
Terrine Of Trout With Petits Pois
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and arrange on an oval dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Remove the crusts from the bread and cut into cubes.
Put the bread into a bowl and pour over the... - 44.5522
Tuna-vegetable Pita Sandwich
Tuna-Vegetable Pita Sandwich is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare vegetable and tuna mixed recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.3095
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
In large bowl, combine lamb, beef, salt, allspice and garlic; mix well.
Shape mixture into 4 patties.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until... - 43.2149
1. On a tray arrange party bread spreading each with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and / or mustard.
2. Cover using a small lettuce leaf.
3. Lay tuna, egg slices, shrimp, cucumber or steamed vegetables.
4. To serve garnish as desired. - 43.5699
Mini Greek Burgers
In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
Shape into sixteen 2-inch patties.
Coat grill rack with... - 39.6345
Hot Beet Borscht
1. Wash, peel and cut the beets in dices.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the beets with the water and place on a medium flame.
3. Boil the beets for 20- -25 minutes or until they are fork tender.
4. When... - 43.949
Danish Egg Salad Sandwiches With Smoked Salmon
Put the eggs in a small saucepan and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, cover the pot, turn off the heat, and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 12 – 14 minutes. Drain them and rinse them in cold water until they are cool. Peel... - 34.2409
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
Salt Cod And Potato Gratin With Garlic And Herbs
Rinse all the loose salt off the bakalidros, salt cod side, then soak for 24 hours.
Some people put it in a large bowl under running water, but I prefer an even larger bucket, as you can cover the dried fish well with a greater amount of water to dissolve the... - 43.475