- » Yogurt Brownie
Yogurt Brownie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt brownie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt brownie recipes.
Yogurt Brownie Bars
Combine brownie mix, yogurt, vanilla, and egg white in a bowl.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Spread evenly in the bottom of a 9 x 9 in. (23 x 23 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow to cool in pan.
Cut into 36 bars. - 30.1779
You May Also Like!
Three Cheers Brownies
Three cheers brownies are sweet and delicious brownies made with unsweetened chocolate and vanilla flavoring. baked with a batter of yogurt, butter, eggs, flour and sugar, the three cheers brownies are dusted with confectioners sugar and cut into squares on... - 46.7995
Thrive Brownie Bites
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the brownie mixture with water. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Take an aluminum-lined 8 x 8 pan, pour the batter and bake it at 350 degrees F for 22 – 25 minutes.
4.... - 0
Angels' Brownies With Fruit
1. To make brownies, sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together into a bowl. Add sugar, yogurt, eggs, vanilla essence and oil and mix to combine.
2. Pour batter into a 20 cm / 8 in square cake tin lined with nonstick baking paper and bake at... - 34.2218
Mint Brownie Ice Cream Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using % cup yogurt. Pour batter into a foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 34 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
3.... - 30.1704
Cocoa Brownie Cookie Bars
Cocoa Brownie Cookie Bars has a lovely taste. Cocoa Brownie Cookie Bars gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and yogurt. Cocoa Brownie Cookie Bars is love by many people. - 43.6033
Old-fashioned Cocoa Brownies
Old-Fashioned Cocoa Brownies is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Old-Fashioned Cocoa Brownies, you will always crave for some more. - 47.1823
This is the Veggie Kitchen version of the classic brownie. The carob gives this brownie a wonderful flavor and makes a delicious alternative to chocolate. - 123.662
Mint Brownie Pie A La Mode
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Stir in the yogurt, water, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Fold in the nuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-inch round pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread... - 36.5426
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl and beat well.
3) Separately, combine all the dry ingredients to sift in.
4) Mix the wet and dry ingredients. Fold in walnuts to the mixture.
5)... - 48.2752