- » Yogurt Baked Halibut
Yogurt Baked Halibut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yogurt baked halibut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yogurt baked halibut recipes.
Halibut In Yogurt
1. Grease a shallow 1 ½ quart casserole of baking dish.
2. In a 1 cup measure, empty instant chicken broth and add boiling water. Stir to dissolve.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a the greased baking dish place frozen halibut
5.... - 43.5336
You May Also Like!
Buttermilk Baked Halibut
1. In a shallow dish large enough to hold the fish snugly in one layer, combine the buttermilk, salt, and pepper. Add the fish and marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Preheat the oven to 500°. Lightly grease a shallow baking dish.
3. Place the... - 38.2439
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Arrange halibut in a 9"x13" baking pan and mix yogurt, onions, pepper, dilli pickle, parsley, lemon juice, dry mustard, sweet basil, salt and pepper properly together and spread overt the steaks
4. Bake... - 39.5317
1. Preheat oven at 180°C /350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
2. Under running cold water wash the halibut steaks, gently pat them dry with absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
3. In a bowl mix yogurt, oil, paprika, cumin, fennel seeds, chili powder... - 45.0327
Beer Battered Halibut Sandwich With Coleslaw
Dr. Terry Simpson attempts to make a delicious, tasty sandwich that resembles a terrific Chef - "Robert Irvine". Cheeky and full of English Ale, this halibut sandwich will be a treat! Take a look! Go to TerrySimpson.com for the full recipe! - 0
Dill Yogurt-topped Fish Fillets
Place oven rack on top rung.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
If fish is more than 3/4 inch thick, cover with wax paper and pound lightly.
Rinse and pat dry.
Place fillets in a baking dish about 1 inch apart and sprinkle lightly with lemon juice.
Sprinkle with salt... - 37.412
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the scallions, green pepper, carrot, tomato, salt and pepper to taste, and dill. Spread half the mixture in the bottom of an oiled baking dish.
3. Put fish on top, season with salt and pepper to taste, and... - 32.4664
Baked Fish Steaks A La Crecy
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Put the fish on an aluminium foil and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, and salt and paprika to taste. Add margarine to it.
3) Seal the foil and put it on a baking sheet. Bake it for 12-15 minutes... - 44.7038
Fish Steaks With Curried Rice
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat the margarine or butter until melted.
Add the oil, onions, carrots, and curry powder.
Cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are wilted, about 5 minutes.
Add the rice and stir until it is well coated with... - 43.518