- » Yogurt
Yoghurt, spelled and pronounced in different ways, such as, yogurt, yoghurd, yogourt or yaourt, is a fermented milk product derived from the Lactobacillus yoghurt cultures. These yogurt culture bacteria ferment ... More »
Frozen Lemon Yogurt
Learn all the tricks to make the creamiest and richest frozen yogurt in the planet. In this recipe I make lemon frozen yogurt but you can steep the milk with the flavor of your preference, versatile like that.
Learn how to avoid ice crystals and how to... - 138.71
Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie
If you want a low calorie, low fat and yet delicious dessert for summertime, here is a quick Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe by Chef Tawnya. She is actually sharing her mother's recipe which was her favorite as a kid. The recipe is so simple that... - 129.051
Homemade Mediterranean Or Greek Yogurt From Scratch
Make your own homemade Greek yogurt by watching this video. Making your own homemade yogurt is a great way to have a treat that is free of preservatives, chemicals and artificial flavors. It is easy. Tastes a lot better than anything you can buy in a store... - 127.212
Homemade Vanilla Yogurt
It is wonderful to know exactly which ingredients are going into your yogurt and to be able to determine consistency, flavouring, and sweetness your yogurt will have to suit you own needs and tastes. It's easy to make and very economical. Once prepared you... - 123.208
Moroccan Homemade Yogurt
For those who are fond of yogurt, here is Moroccan Raib, a delicious homemade yogurt flavored with orange blossom water. The yogurt is so smooth and soft, just divine that you simply wont be able to resist it. The video here shows how easy it is to make this... - 120.667
Low-fat Lemon Cream
This Lemon Cream Sauce can be used almost anywhere you'd use whipped cream, with a much more diet friendly calorie count. Made with low-fat yogurt and flavored with real lemon juice, pair it with a slice of pie, cake, meringue or just plain fruit for an sweet... - 118.045
How To Make Greek Yogurt At Home 自制酸奶
This is the time to try some new yogurt. This Greek yogurt is very simple to make and integrates probiotics in the regular diet. This helps in proper digestion and increases the body's defense. See the recipe right away!!! - 115.382
Traditional Cucumber Raita
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Traditional Cucumber Raita, then look no further. The Chef explains how to make Cucumber Raita in the video. You can always add other vegetables to the yogurt besides cucumber. So, surely check out the video. - 114.377
Lemon Curd Soufflé
Watch this video to learn the restaurant style Lemon Curd Soufflé from pastry chef Jamie. You will see how you can turn a simple dish into a gourmet dessert by garnishing it properly. Give it a go, it's worth trying out. - 114.155
Looking for some afternoon fun? Let's send the kids outside, put their muscles to work & shake up a frozen treat with my Choco-Monkey Freeze recipe! No machinery needed...it's just a whole lot of kid-friendly fun in the sun. - 114.13
Creamy Citrus Curd
It is a treat for all the people having a sweet tooth. Though it is called curd, but the recipe is completely dairy-free. So, it can be the right dessert to serve to the people having dairy-allergy. - 114.029
Pep up your meal with some homemade yogurt. See this impressive video that demonstrates how to make yogurt at home. The video shares great facts and myths about yogurt. Take a look at this video and make a fantastic yogurt in your kitchen. - 113.609
1. In a food processor blend coconut flesh with coconut water.
2. Add blue berries into blender to make it blue berry yoghurt.
3. Top it with fresh blueberries and serve as a pre-workout meal or breakfast. - 109.339
Curd is an indispensable part of most indian cuisines and meals. You can add it to gravies, smoothies, dips and sauces or just relish it as it is. This video shows how to make curdle milk at home to make fresh yogurt. Truly delectable! - 107.451
Yummy Lemon Curd Phyllo Cups
Your meal is incomplete without a yummy dessert? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares an easy to make Lemon Curd Phyllo Cups recipe which is sure going to bring a smile on every face across your dining table. - 106.982
Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt
Why buy fruit on the bottom yogurt, packed with sugar and fillers, when you can make it at home! Whether you make this for breakfast, school lunch, a snack or even as a healthy dessert, it's a fast, fresh and easy success. - 102.112
Tropical Cream Pops
1. Divide yogurt equally into three different bowls.
2. Pour coconut milk evenly in each bowl. Stir and mix them together.
3. Add diced mango into one bowl. Mix well.
4. Throw banana slice into another yogurt bowl. Mash, and distribute evenly.
5. Line... - 99.5706
Lavender Berry Frozen Yogurt
Time to make some more frozen desserts! Here's a super easy recipe that's easy to customize with your own flavors and add-ins. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to... - 98.4302
Cherry Greek Yogurt Soft Serve
1. In food processor, add cherry and blend it.
2. Take a bowl, combine cherry puree, and yogurt in it. Mix it well.
3. Pour vanilla, and honey in it. Mix to combine.
4. Divide the mixture, and pour it in two small plastic bags.
5. Pile up two large... - 97.8039
Raw Chocolate Yogurt Kefir Recipe By Luci Lock
Internationally renowned natural health physician Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to make a delicious chocolate yogurt dessert using fresh raw kefir. - 96.267
Natural Frozen Yogurt
Now try indulging into a frozen yogurt which is a healthier option that ice cream! Not just any yogurt but home made one! - 96.2203
Easy Homemade Yogurt
Ever tried making yogurt at home? If you have tried and failed, then this video will put an end to your search for a perfect and easy homemade yogurt recipe. Chef Manjula has a perfect formula and video is shot well to show you exactly how to make it... - 95.9354
Homemade Raw Organic Yogurt
If you are looking for a clean start and healthy change from conventional yogurt to raw and organic ones, step ahead to put your thoughts into quick action. Raw organic yogurt is a light and delicious source of calcium plus a healthy pre- and probiotic boost... - 92.4705
Want to know of a sweet curd recipe that will yield the perfect companion to almost all tea time desserts and snacks? The recipe is simple and can be whipped up in minutes. Watch this video and get ready to be amazed! - 80.0662
All you parents out there it's time to make your kids happy and excited. Check out the video of the chilled and delicious Yogurt Popsicle. You can serve these popsicles for dessert on a hot summer noon. The kids will definitely love it. - 78.9914
Turkish Cold Soup
Do you often like experimenting in your kitchen? watch this video to learn an innovative Turkish appetizer. The recipe is simple and can be easily prepared at home. Do give it a try. - 75.5676
Healthy Non-dairy Yogurt
Non-dairy yogurt? Before you wonder if this recipe is for real, know that this dairy-free yogurt bets heavily on soy milk. The ultimate answer for those who are intolerant towards lactose. Make your non-dairy yogurt and ad them to your smoothies, dressings,... - 72.5946
Fruit And Frozen Yogurt Waffle Cones
The creaminess of the frozen yogurt pairs well with fresh sweet fruit. Put them in a waffle cone and you have a healthy and satisfying afternoon snack. - 55.8637
Spinach And Bean Curd Soup
Are you looking for a lip smacking Spinach And Bean Curd Soup recipe? The first taste of this delightful dish from the Chinese cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! The dish is made with spinach which is easy to procure from any grocery store.... - 53.8335
Yogurt Bran Bread
1) Heat 1/4 cup water, measure and sprinkle yeast over water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey, egg and yogurt.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 48.354
Stir Fried Spinach With Fermented Bean Curd
1) In a small bowl, combine together the seasoning sauce ingredients. Stir to dissolve the water chestnut powder or the cornstarch.
2) From the spinach, remove the stems and wash in various changes of cold water which has several dashes of white... - 47.39
Welsh Curd Tarts
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs and divide in half.
2. On lightly floured surface or pastry cloth, roll out half of pastry to 1/8-inch thickness.
3. With 3-1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 8 circles.
4. Fit each circle into a... - 46.946
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.8246
Almond And Lemon Curd Buttons
1) Pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, lemon zest and a pinch of salt to a smooth consistency. To the batter, add in the flour and ground almonds.
3) Shape the dough... - 46.7926
Bean Curd & Oyster Soup
Bean Curd & Oyster Soup is a sumptuous and delicious soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. I serve this for almost all the parties I host at home and they are always a success. Try this Bean Curd & Oyster Soup! You wont regret it. Trust me! - 45.9547
Banana Yogurt Orleans
1. In a microwavable shallow casserole, mix together butter and margarine.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 30 seconds, until butter melts.
3. Add orange juice, rum, sugar, and cinnamon and stir to dissolve the sugar.
4. Microwave on High for 2 minutes... - 45.9456
Aubergine And Yogurt Relish
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine yoghurt, mint, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
2. In a medium sized colander, combine aubergine and salt. Mix well and keep over a bowl for 30 minutes.
3. Post 30 minutes, rinse and... - 45.236
Cold Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp
The Cold Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp is a super delicious dish. I served this dish for a party at home and my guests finished it in no time! The Cold Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 45.1885
Minted Yogurt Mould
Halve ladyflngers lengthwise, then halve each crosswise.
Stand ladyfinger quarters upright, rounded end up, around side of an 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
Sprinkle gelatin over water; set aside to soften.
In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar and... - 44.9936
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd is a wonderful Chinese dish that looks and tastes wonderful. I served it for a friends bachelor party and it was a tremendous success! Try this simple Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd recipe! - 44.9586
Zesty Yogurt Slather
1) Line a strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth.
2) Place it over a bowl.
2) Add the yogurt and close the cheesecloth with a twistie.
4) Let it drain for 3 hours at room temperature.
5) In a bowl, place the drained yogurt.
6) Stir... - 44.9007
Fast Frozen Yogurt
1.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2.Add in boiling water and mix to dissolve gelatin.
3.Cool to room temperature.
4.Mix gelatin-water mixture with the yogurt thoroughly.
5.Refrigerate until firm.
6.In a blender, mix the jelled... - 44.7908
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 44.662
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce is a unique dish that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare this tasty Bean Curd With Crab Sauce and serve it for your next party, I am sure your guests will love it!! - 44.5022
Orange Curd And Plum Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400° F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil a 20.5 cm/8 inch round cake tin. Cook the plums with 2 tablespoons of the light brown sugar for 8-10 minutes to soften them, remove from the heat and reserve.
2. Mix together the lemon rind,... - 44.4587
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1. In a glass dessert bowl, mix yogurt and honey.
2. Gently fold the oats into the honeyed yogurt.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the yogurt to chill overnight.
4. Mix prepared fruits with lemon juice to prevent... - 44.3597
Braised Fish With Bean Curd
Braised Fish With Bean Curd! This yummy fish preparation is simply out of the world. A tasty and refreshing dish this Braised Fish With Bean Curd is something you just shouldn't miss!! Try it for yourself! - 44.1644
Bean Curd With Vegetables
Bean Curd With Vegetables has a grand taste. Bean Curd With Vegetables its taste from vegetable mixed with bean curd and flavored with dry sherry. - 44.1033
Capsicum In Curds
1. In a bowl dilute curds with half cup water.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and cumin seeds.
3. When seeds stop spluttering, add ground coconut, chillies, ginger.
4. Combine the mixture till completely mixed.
5. Add... - 44.0959
Fish And Bean Curd Casserole
1. To prepare fish steak cut each steak into several small chunks.
2. Coat each piece with egg and flour.
3. Squeeze-dry the mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
4. Cut them in half if large and leave them whole if small.
5. Cut each cake of... - 43.9917
Lemon Curd Pie
In 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate, microwave butter at High for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in crumbs until moistened; press against sides and bottom of pie plate to form crust.
Microwave at High for 1-1/2 minutes or until set.
Let cool completely.
Filling: In... - 43.9633
Peking Style Fried Bean Curd
Peking Style Fried Bean Curd is a delicious dish that boasts a rich and enticing flavor. Try this brilliant Peking Style Fried Bean Curd recipe and surprise your dinner guests. - 43.8934
Bean Curd With Soy Bean Milk
Bean Curd With Soybean Milk is a delicious pork dish that is perfect for your parties. I prepare this dish whenever a tasty and unique dish is required to complete a party spread! Try this amazing Bean Curd With Soybean Milk recipe. - 43.8925
Braised Bean Curd Home Style
1. To prepare the mushrooms soak them in cold water for 50-60 minutes, squeeze dry and discard any hard stalks, thinly shred the remainder.
2. Cut the pork into thin shreds too.
3. Split each cake of bean-curd crossways into 3-4 slices, then cut... - 43.7879
Bean Curd & Peanut Salad
Bean Curd & Peanut Salad has a refreshing taste. Bean Curd & Peanut Salad gets its taste from beans mixed with curd and flavored with white wine and red pepper. Bean Curd & Peanut Salad is served as appetizer in many food joints across the world. - 43.7419
Bean Curd Szechwan Style
Bean Curd Szechwan Style has a fine taste. Bean Curd Szechwan Style gets its taste from pork mixed with bean curd and flavored with dry sherry. Bean Curd Szechwan Style is cherished by pork lovers around the world. - 43.7343
Heat water in a small pan over low heat.
Sprinkle in gelatine and remove from heat.
Set aside for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally till gelatine is dissolved.
Place dissolved gelatine, pineapple, apple, apricots, curd and vanilla in a bowl and stir... - 43.6221
Deep Fried Savory Bean Curd
Cut beancurd into pieces about 8 cm (3 in) long and 2 cm (3/4 in) wide.
Combine all other ingredients except pork, oil and pepper to make a batter the consistency of a thick cream.
Mix in pork.
Heat oil in a wok until almost smoking.
Dip the pieces... - 43.4768
Curd Cheesecake With Fruit Topping
1) Into a saucepan, melt some butter and add the crushed biscuits
2) Into a cake tin, press down the biscuit mixture and smoothen top evenly
3) Using an electric mixer, beat together the curd, eggs and sugar to form a thick cream
4) Add the vanilla... - 43.3407
Festive Sweet Yogurt
1) Pour the yoghurt into the middle of a large piece of cheese cloth, gather the corners together and tie them with string.
2) In a bowl for 2-3 hours, hang the cheese cloth over to drain off the excess water.
3) Alternately, add the... - 43.0808
Chinese Bean Curd With Oyster Sauce
Enjoy a refreshing Chinese Bean Curd With Oyster Sauce that is truly delicious. A healthy tofu recipe made mainly with bean curd and seafood sauce is a wonderful side dish that is real easy. - 42.9353
Ma Po Tofu Bean Curd Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the bean-curd cut it into 1/2" (1cm) square cubes.
2. In a pan of boiling water blanch for 2-3 minutes to harden.
3. Remove and drain.
4. In a preheated wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the beef for about 1 minute until the... - 42.848
Hakka Bean Curd Soup
Place all filling ingredients except cilantro in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Stir in chopped cilantro.
(Or finely mince fish and shrimp with a cleaver and combine with remaining filling ingredients.) Cover and refrigerate... - 42.8378
Bean Curd With Vegetables
1) Cut the bean curd in 8 cm lengths and keep aside.
2) In a pan heat some oil.
3) Deep fry the bean curds until it turns golden.
4) Drain out all but 2 tbsp of oil.
5) Now add blanched vegetables, mushrooms, rice wine, and sugar.
6)... - 42.7632
Stuffed Bean Curd Cantonese Style
Press the bean curd with a heavy weight or with 2 or 3 chopping boards for about 1/2 hour to reduce excess water.
Then cut each piece diagonally into 4 triangular pieces.
Soak the dried shrimps in hot water for 20 to 30 minutes and chop them fine.
Marinate... - 42.7604
Lady Fingers In Curd
1 Wash the lady fingers well.
2 Pat dry, using kitchen towels.
3 Cut from both the ends.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the ladyfingers and fry them whole until golden brown.
6 Remove using a slotted spoon.
7 In the same... - 42.7169
Chilean Fruit Tart With Lemon Curd
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line 9-inch tart pan with pastry; trim and finish edges.
Prick generously with fork.
Bake about 10 minutes or until golden.
Set aside to cool.
In top of double boiler over simmering water, melt butter.
Whisk in eggs, sugar and lemon... - 42.6174
Tropical Yogurt Snack
1) Use a small mixing bowl to add banana and lemon juice. Mash the banana to smooth, with the help tines of fork.
2) Add yogurt and sugar. Combine well by stirring.
3) Make 2 thin slices from the kiwi and place it aside.
4) Add the remaining kiwi into... - 42.5843
Quick Yogurt Pops
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and gelatin, then let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Stir in yogurt and honey, then fold in fruit.
Spoon mixture into paper cups.
Cover each cup with a small piece of foil.
Cut a slit in the... - 42.3683
Chinese Braised Pork With Bean Curd
This Braised Pork With Bean Curd is one of the best pork and bean curd dishes that you can ever think of ! Just try this meat and tofu dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.1908
Easy Blender Frozen Yogurt
1.Take the container of the blender, put together gelatine and cold water and leave for 1 minute.
2.Once the gelatin granules are soft, add boiling water and blend on high.
3.Put yogurt, milk powder, salt and orange juice in the container and blend... - 42.016
Cook beef, pepper, onion, and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir flour into yogurt; stir yogurt mixture, Worcestershire, 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash pepper into meat mixture.
Heat through; do not boil.
Slice rolls in half lengthwise.
Place cut... - 42.0061
1. Boil rice, adding salt. Cool slightly.
2. Mix with curd. Add boiled and cooled milk.
3. Chop green chillies-and ginger fine.
4. Heat oil. Fry mustard seeds and asafoetida.
5. Add curry leaves and chopped ingredients. Saute for 2 minutes.
6. Switch off the... - 41.9499
Quick And Easy Yogurt
1) In measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1 tablespoon water to soak for 3 minutes, or until it has absorbed the moisture and is translucent.
2) Pour in enough boiling water to the gelatin mixture to measure 1 cup.
3) Add sugar and stir... - 41.6397
Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd
You can easily try to prepare this Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd. I have worked a bit hard to deliver a really easy recipe for you people, so that you do not leave preparing Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd mid-way. If you love fried... - 41.4755
Guvar In Curds
Remove stems from both the ends of guwar and cut each guwar into three pieces.
Cook them in salted boiling water until tender.
Drain before use.
Grind coriander leaves, ginger, chillies, garlic, turmeric and salt to a fine paste and add to curds.
Soak guwar... - 41.3872
Yogurt Drop Cookies
Yogurt Drop Cookies has a yummy taste. Yogurt Drop Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with orange and eggs. Yogurt Drop Cookies is loved by many people. - 41.3344
Spicy Bean Curd With Minced Beef
Cut the beancurd in 2 cm (3/4 in) dice.
Heat oil and stir fry beef and black beans for 3-4 minutes.
Add salted soya beans, ginger, garlic, chilli paste and 1/2 the spring onions.
Stir fry for another 2 minutes, then add the stock and beancurd.
Simmer for 5... - 41.325
Plum Tart With Lemon Curd
To make the pastry, process the flour, sugar, salt, and butter with the metal blade of a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds.
Add the water and pulse until the pastryjust begins to hold together, about 9 times.
Turn out... - 41.2888
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.1314
Ma Po Bean Curd
In a bowl, marinate the ground pork with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok (without oil) over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
Then crush the peppercorn to a fine powder... - 41.0462
California Kiwifruit Holiday Frozen Yogurt With Red Raspberry Sauce
In food processor or blender, puree chopped kiwifruit; stir in honey.
Place in freezer and freeze until slushy (about 45 minutes).
In stainless steel bowl, quickly combine softened yogurt, kiwifruit mixture and food coloring; refreeze in bowl.
With small ice... - 41.0444
Hakka Bean Curd Soup
Preparation Place all the filling ingredients except cilantro in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Stir in chopped cilantro. (Or finely minced fish and shrimp with a cleaver and combine with remaining filling ingredients.)... - 41.0444
This curd is unique. Normally eaten as an accompaniment with rice or rotis, this curd enriched with seasonings is a much tastier and healtheir option in comaprison to the plain version. Try out this curd and let me know if you like it ! - 41.0134
Satsuma And Lemon Curd
1. In a large heatproof bowl, tip in the fruit rinds, juices and butter
2. Heat the bowl in the microwave on HIGH For 3 minutes
3. Add the sugar to the bowl carefully and microwave on HIGH again for a further 2 minutes, stir well and set aside... - 40.8934
Tropical Foamy Yogurt Ring
1. Place the tropical fruit juice in a small pan and sprinkle the powdered gelatine over. Heat gently until the gelatine has dissolved.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until they hold soft peaks. Continue whisking hard, while gradually adding the... - 40.891
This Yoghurt is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Yoghurt is bursting full of benefits and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it! Try it out and let me... - 40.7235
Irish Curd Or Cheese Cake
First make the pastry by mixing the fat into the flour, sugar and salt to a firm, pliable dough with a few tablesp. water.
Cool if possible before using.
Make the filling by well mixing the curds with the sugar, soft butter, grated peel and juice of the lemon... - 40.7208
Sauteed Bean Curd Family Style
Cut the bean curd into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) square pieces.
Cut each square diagonally into two triangles.
Then cut each piece horizontally to a thickness of about 1/4 inch (6 mm).
Heat the oil in a wok.
Deep fry the bean curd pieces (put in enough to be covered... - 40.4775
Curd Rice / Yogurt Rice
Take rice in a bowl. Add salt, ginger, green chillies and yogurt. Mix well.(The rice should not be hot or warm when mixing the yogurt).
Heat oil in a pan. Adfd mustard, When they splutter, add cashew and chana dal. Saute for a while.
Add urad dal and saute... - 40.4511
Dahi Fish (fish Cooked In Curds)
1 Mix together the salt and turmeric and rub all over the fish pieces. Keep aside for half an hour.
2 Heat the oil to smoking point, then reduce heat and wait for 5 minutes. Slip the pieces of fish into the oil and fry till golden brown. Remove and keep... - 40.215
Curd Cheese And Pineapple Potatoes
1) With a knife, cut the potatoes into half, lengthwise.
2) Then, scrape out the pulp gently. Do not break the skin.
3) In a bowl, place the pulp and mash well.
4) To this, add the cheese.
5) Then add the chopped pineapple and sunflower... - 40.0783
Yogurt Recipes By Category