- » Yogurt
Yoghurt, spelled and pronounced in different ways, such as, yogurt, yoghurd, yogourt or yaourt, is a fermented milk product derived from the Lactobacillus yoghurt cultures. These yogurt culture bacteria ferment ... More »
Frozen Lemon Yogurt
Learn all the tricks to make the creamiest and richest frozen yogurt in the planet. In this recipe I make lemon frozen yogurt but you can steep the milk with the flavor of your preference, versatile like that.
Learn how to avoid ice crystals and how to... - 131.862
Homemade Mediterranean Or Greek Yogurt From Scratch
Make your own homemade Greek yogurt by watching this video. Making your own homemade yogurt is a great way to have a treat that is free of preservatives, chemicals and artificial flavors. It is easy. Tastes a lot better than anything you can buy in a store... - 125.634
Moroccan Homemade Yogurt
For those who are fond of yogurt, here is Moroccan Raib, a delicious homemade yogurt flavored with orange blossom water. The yogurt is so smooth and soft, just divine that you simply wont be able to resist it. The video here shows how easy it is to make this... - 120.67
Looking for some afternoon fun? Let's send the kids outside, put their muscles to work & shake up a frozen treat with my Choco-Monkey Freeze recipe! No machinery needed...it's just a whole lot of kid-friendly fun in the sun. - 112.444
Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie
If you want a low calorie, low fat and yet delicious dessert for summertime, here is a quick Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe by Chef Tawnya. She is actually sharing her mother's recipe which was her favorite as a kid. The recipe is so simple that... - 111.481
Traditional Cucumber Raita
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Traditional Cucumber Raita, then look no further. The Chef explains how to make Cucumber Raita in the video. You can always add other vegetables to the yogurt besides cucumber. So, surely check out the video. - 108.686
Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt
Why buy fruit on the bottom yogurt, packed with sugar and fillers, when you can make it at home! Whether you make this for breakfast, school lunch, a snack or even as a healthy dessert, it's a fast, fresh and easy success. - 108.392
1. In a food processor blend coconut flesh with coconut water.
2. Add blue berries into blender to make it blue berry yoghurt.
3. Top it with fresh blueberries and serve as a pre-workout meal or breakfast. - 107.709
Homemade Vanilla Yogurt
It is wonderful to know exactly which ingredients are going into your yogurt and to be able to determine consistency, flavouring, and sweetness your yogurt will have to suit you own needs and tastes. It's easy to make and very economical. Once prepared you... - 105.599
Natural Frozen Yogurt
Now try indulging into a frozen yogurt which is a healthier option that ice cream! Not just any yogurt but home made one! - 104.636
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea? Sometimes the flavorful combination of yogurt and fruit parfaits can be just the answer. Why? It's a simple recipe, that looks fantastic and tastes great. Join Thomas and I as we put one together. - 101.903
Raw Chocolate Yogurt Kefir Recipe By Luci Lock
Internationally renowned natural health physician Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to make a delicious chocolate yogurt dessert using fresh raw kefir. - 99.7243
Lavender Berry Frozen Yogurt
Time to make some more frozen desserts! Here's a super easy recipe that's easy to customize with your own flavors and add-ins. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to... - 98.661
Tropical Cream Pops
1. Divide yogurt equally into three different bowls.
2. Pour coconut milk evenly in each bowl. Stir and mix them together.
3. Add diced mango into one bowl. Mix well.
4. Throw banana slice into another yogurt bowl. Mash, and distribute evenly.
5. Line... - 97.8449
Cherry Greek Yogurt Soft Serve
1. In food processor, add cherry and blend it.
2. Take a bowl, combine cherry puree, and yogurt in it. Mix it well.
3. Pour vanilla, and honey in it. Mix to combine.
4. Divide the mixture, and pour it in two small plastic bags.
5. Pile up two large... - 96.063
Low-fat Lemon Cream
This Lemon Cream Sauce can be used almost anywhere you'd use whipped cream, with a much more diet friendly calorie count. Made with low-fat yogurt and flavored with real lemon juice, pair it with a slice of pie, cake, meringue or just plain fruit for an sweet... - 94.1829
Easy Homemade Yogurt
Ever tried making yogurt at home? If you have tried and failed, then this video will put an end to your search for a perfect and easy homemade yogurt recipe. Chef Manjula has a perfect formula and video is shot well to show you exactly how to make it... - 92.6116
Homemade Raw Organic Yogurt
If you are looking for a clean start and healthy change from conventional yogurt to raw and organic ones, step ahead to put your thoughts into quick action. Raw organic yogurt is a light and delicious source of calcium plus a healthy pre- and probiotic boost... - 92.3958
Pep up your meal with some homemade yogurt. See this impressive video that demonstrates how to make yogurt at home. The video shares great facts and myths about yogurt. Take a look at this video and make a fantastic yogurt in your kitchen. - 83.9091
All you parents out there it's time to make your kids happy and excited. Check out the video of the chilled and delicious Yogurt Popsicle. You can serve these popsicles for dessert on a hot summer noon. The kids will definitely love it. - 79.0606
Turkish Cold Soup
Do you often like experimenting in your kitchen? watch this video to learn an innovative Turkish appetizer. The recipe is simple and can be easily prepared at home. Do give it a try. - 72.2572
Healthy Non-dairy Yogurt
Non-dairy yogurt? Before you wonder if this recipe is for real, know that this dairy-free yogurt bets heavily on soy milk. The ultimate answer for those who are intolerant towards lactose. Make your non-dairy yogurt and ad them to your smoothies, dressings,... - 70.8814
Fruit And Frozen Yogurt Waffle Cones
The creaminess of the frozen yogurt pairs well with fresh sweet fruit. Put them in a waffle cone and you have a healthy and satisfying afternoon snack. - 54.3072
Yogurt Bran Bread
1) Heat 1/4 cup water, measure and sprinkle yeast over water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey, egg and yogurt.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 47.2242
Your Own Yogurt
1) In a small saucepan, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
2) Stir the gelatine mixture over low heat until the gelatine is well incorporated.
3) In a blender, mix together gelatine, lemon juice, rind, vanilla, sweetener, colouring and... - 46.3775
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1. In a glass dessert bowl, mix yogurt and honey.
2. Gently fold the oats into the honeyed yogurt.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the yogurt to chill overnight.
4. Mix prepared fruits with lemon juice to prevent... - 46.2402
Minted Yogurt Mould
Halve ladyflngers lengthwise, then halve each crosswise.
Stand ladyfinger quarters upright, rounded end up, around side of an 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
Sprinkle gelatin over water; set aside to soften.
In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar and... - 45.9697
Aubergine And Yogurt Relish
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine yoghurt, mint, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
2. In a medium sized colander, combine aubergine and salt. Mix well and keep over a bowl for 30 minutes.
3. Post 30 minutes, rinse and... - 45.399
Zesty Yogurt Slather
1) Line a strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth.
2) Place it over a bowl.
2) Add the yogurt and close the cheesecloth with a twistie.
4) Let it drain for 3 hours at room temperature.
5) In a bowl, place the drained yogurt.
6) Stir... - 45.0723
Fast Frozen Yogurt
1.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2.Add in boiling water and mix to dissolve gelatin.
3.Cool to room temperature.
4.Mix gelatin-water mixture with the yogurt thoroughly.
5.Refrigerate until firm.
6.In a blender, mix the jelled... - 44.8944
Banana Yogurt Orleans
1. In a microwavable shallow casserole, mix together butter and margarine.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 30 seconds, until butter melts.
3. Add orange juice, rum, sugar, and cinnamon and stir to dissolve the sugar.
4. Microwave on High for 2 minutes... - 44.0241
Cook beef, pepper, onion, and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir flour into yogurt; stir yogurt mixture, Worcestershire, 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash pepper into meat mixture.
Heat through; do not boil.
Slice rolls in half lengthwise.
Place cut... - 43.8729
Yogurt Drop Cookies
Yogurt Drop Cookies has a yummy taste. Yogurt Drop Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with orange and eggs. Yogurt Drop Cookies is loved by many people. - 43.8091
Banana Peach Frozen Yogurt
Puree the bananas and peaches in a food processor or blender.
In a saucepan, stir the gelatin into the peach and lemon juices, and let it soften for 5 minutes.
Add the sugar and salt, and stir over low heat until the gelatin and sugar dissolve.
In a large... - 43.6307
Quick Yogurt Pops
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and gelatin, then let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Stir in yogurt and honey, then fold in fruit.
Spoon mixture into paper cups.
Cover each cup with a small piece of foil.
Cut a slit in the... - 43.2473
Tropical Yogurt Snack
1) Use a small mixing bowl to add banana and lemon juice. Mash the banana to smooth, with the help tines of fork.
2) Add yogurt and sugar. Combine well by stirring.
3) Make 2 thin slices from the kiwi and place it aside.
4) Add the remaining kiwi into... - 43.0302
California Kiwifruit Holiday Frozen Yogurt With Red Raspberry Sauce
In food processor or blender, puree chopped kiwifruit; stir in honey.
Place in freezer and freeze until slushy (about 45 minutes).
In stainless steel bowl, quickly combine softened yogurt, kiwifruit mixture and food coloring; refreeze in bowl.
With small ice... - 42.8073
This Yoghurt is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Yoghurt is bursting full of benefits and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it! Try it out and let me... - 42.6825
Yogurt Bran Bread
Grease and line a large 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Place the flours, bran, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In a smaller bowl beat the egg with the brown sugar, the oil, grated rind and the yogurt and pour into the dry ingredients.
Quickly beat... - 42.5965
Easy Blender Frozen Yogurt
1.Take the container of the blender, put together gelatine and cold water and leave for 1 minute.
2.Once the gelatin granules are soft, add boiling water and blend on high.
3.Put yogurt, milk powder, salt and orange juice in the container and blend... - 42.364
Festive Sweet Yogurt
1) Pour the yoghurt into the middle of a large piece of cheese cloth, gather the corners together and tie them with string.
2) In a bowl for 2-3 hours, hang the cheese cloth over to drain off the excess water.
3) Alternately, add the... - 42.0668
Tropical Foamy Yogurt Ring
1. Place the tropical fruit juice in a small pan and sprinkle the powdered gelatine over. Heat gently until the gelatine has dissolved.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until they hold soft peaks. Continue whisking hard, while gradually adding the... - 41.5652
Elfin's Yogurt Dessert
Blend together yogurt, lemon juice, wine, lemon rind, and vanilla.
Add sweetener to taste.
Soak gelatin in cold water; place over low heat.
Dissolve, stirring constantly.
Fold into yogurt mixture; cool until thickened but not set.
Beat egg whites until stiff... - 41.5188
Fruity Frozen Yogurt
1. In a covered blender container or food processor bowl blend or process fruit till smooth.
2. Press through a sieve to remove seeds, if necessary.
3. Stir in yogurt, honey or sugar and vanilla and pour into a 1- or 2-quart ice cream freezer.
4.... - 41.3733
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.3598
Combine yogurt, applesauce and vanilla.
Stir well to blend.
Mix wheat germ, walnuts and honey together.
Reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) wheat germ mixture for the topping.
Add remaining wheat germ mixture to yogurt mixture.
Spoon into paper-lined... - 40.8128
Quick And Easy Yogurt
1) In measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1 tablespoon water to soak for 3 minutes, or until it has absorbed the moisture and is translucent.
2) Pour in enough boiling water to the gelatin mixture to measure 1 cup.
3) Add sugar and stir... - 40.3677
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine sugar, orange juice and peel in small saucepan over medium heat and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
Let cool, then refrigerate.
Combine bananas and lemon juice in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine once to scrape down... - 40.2427
Creamy Frozen Yogurt
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2. Put in cold water.
3. Stir in yogurt until well blended and smooth.
4. Fold in whipped topping.
5. Into 9-inch square pan pour and let it freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
6.... - 39.6157
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine orange juice and orange peel in small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until peel is tender.
Let cool; refrigerate.
Combine banana pieces and lemon juice in mixing bowl or food processor.
Whip to puree; add orange juice and mix together.
Add... - 39.4677
Orange Yogurt Mould
1) Take a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in it.
2) Keep it aside to soften and stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved.
3) Take another bowl and mix together yogurt and orange sections in it.
4) Carefully mix in... - 39.3955
Strawberry Yogurt Dessert
Put the gelatin powder into a large mixing bowl.
Add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
Put the cold water into a 2 cup (500 mL) measure.
Add enough ice cubes until the measuring cup is 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) full.
Put the cold water and... - 38.9877
Blend honey and oil.
Mix in vanilla, eggs and half the yoghurt.
When well blended, stir in rest of yoghurt and flour.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add more yoghurt; if too thin, more flour.
Using half the batter, drop by half-teaspoonfuls onto lightly... - 38.8933
Yogurt is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Yogurt recipe; I bet, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.7964
Blackcurrant Yogurt Jellies
1) In a bowl, dissolve the jelly crystals in the boiling water and add enough cold water to make up to 350 ml (12 fl oz).
2) Leave the jelly to cool completely, but not set.
3) Add the yogurt into the jelly.
4) Into 4 individual glasses,... - 38.6037
Raspberry Yogurt Ring
Sift flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
Cream brown sugar and butter in mixer bowl until fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture alternately with yogurt just until blended.
Spoon into greased 9-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50... - 38.6022
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups has a lovely taste. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups gets its taste from cocoa mixed with yoghurt cheese and cherries. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.5688
Frozen Banana Yogurt
1. Cut the apple and banana pieces
2. Add them to the blender along with all the other ingredients and process at medium speed till smooth
3. Pour the mixture into a freezer tray, cover with aluminum foil and chill in the freezer till... - 38.3729
Plain Strained Yogurt
1. Place a 50 x 30-inch/125 x 75-cm piece of cheesecloth in a pan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat and, using a wooden spoon, lift out the cheesecloth. Wearing rubber gloves to protect your hands, wring the cheesecloth... - 37.9411
Apricot Yogurt Ice
Apricot Yogurt Ice is a mouth watering dessert recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Apricot Yogurt Ice will get you a lot of compliments! - 37.8409
Strawberries Yogurt San Remo
Combine strawberries and sugar.
Cover; let stand 15 minutes.
Beat together yolks, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg, and brandy until smooth.
Fold in yogurt.
Spoon strawberries into 4 sherbet dishes.
Cover with topping; garnish with almonds and... - 37.7476
Orange Frozen Yogurt
Combine gelatin, sugar and water in a 4-cup measure.
Microwave 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until boiling.
Cool 30 minutes.
Stir in yogurt and orange juice.
Place in a 13 x 9-inch dish.
Freeze, stirring occasionally so it freezes evenly.
Freeze 2... - 37.6887
Kibbi Balls In Yogurt
With wet hands, mould the kibbi mixture into small hollow balls about the size and shape of a small egg (see Kibbiyet directions, on this page).
Place the rice and water in a saucepan and bring quickly to the boil.
Lower heat to simmer, cover, and cook until... - 37.5002
1) Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except the yogurt.
2) Mix well until it becomes smooth.
3) Take another mixing bowl and add yogurt to it.
4) Break yogurt with the aid of a fork by beating it well.
5) Add the mixture of strawberry and... - 37.4726
Pots De Creme A La Vanilla
Mix yolks, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract, if used.
Heat cream, adding split vanilla bean if that has been your choice.
When bubbles form around edge of cream, proceed as in baked custard.
Divide custard among 6 little pots and put in a pan of hot... - 37.3491
Easy Fresh Yogurt
1) In a large bowl, make a mixture of milk, milk powder or evaporated milk and yoghourt, beating well.
2) Take small pots or jars; rinse them well after washing in running hot water and pour the whisked mixture into it. Be careful to remove any... - 37.2955
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
1) In a blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients.
2) Use a freezer container to pour the mixture.
3) In case of individual servings, use 8 (4-oz.) paper cups to distribute the mixture evenly.
4) Cover and freeze until firm.
5) To get a... - 37.121
Cherry Yogurt Dessert
Cherry Yogurt Dessert is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Cherry Yogurt Dessert dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.7489
1) In a bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, onion, salt, mustard, garlic salt and pepper together.
2) Use the marinade to marinate about 1 pound of any lean meat.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before marinating.
Marinate the... - 36.5845
Sprinkle cucumbers with salt, let stand for 15 minutes, and pour off liquid.
Mash garlic in bowl with lemon juice; add yogurt, dill, and cucumbers; mix well, and chill.
Sprinkle with olive oil and mint.
May be served as an appetizer or accompaniment to pilaf,... - 36.2011
Raspberry Yogurt Fluff
Thaw berries; drain, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup.
In saucepan blend syrup mixture with cornstarch.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat; cool.
Stir in yogurt, extract, and food coloring.
Fold in... - 36.1894
Banana Pineapple Frozen Yogurt
Place all ingredients except coconut in a large bowl, stirring well to combine.
Pour yogurt mixture into freezer can of a hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
To serve, scoop 1/2 cup frozen yogurt into individual... - 35.9919
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
Frozen yogurt, a deservedly popular summer dessert, is as luscious as it is light and cool.
To make it lighter still, prepare it with egg whites instead of whole eggs.
In a small pan, combine gelatin and milk; let stand until softened (about 5 minutes).
Place... - 35.6498
In the top of a non-aluminum double boiler combine Egg Beaters, yogurt and lemon juice; mix well.
In the bottom of the double boiler place a small amount of water.
Heat water to the simmering point.
Over the simmering water place the top of the double... - 35.6176
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in a saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat; add sugar and salt, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Stir in yogurt and vanilla.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Pour... - 35.4644
In the top of a double boiler, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it stand for 1-5 minutes, until softened.
Stir until dissolved.
Heat over boiling water.
Whisk into the yogurt.
Add strawberry and almond extracts.
Then pour into individual... - 35.0382
Pour boiling water into blender container.
Add gelatin and blend at low speed until dissolved, about 1 minute.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 cup Add to gelatin and stir until ice is almost melted.
Blend in yogurt and vanilla.
Chill in dessert... - 35.0294
1) In a large bowl, put the milk and on high power, cook for 2 minutes.
2) Stir once and cook again for 2 to 3 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Over Defrost/Low setting, cook for 8 minutes, stirring in between. By now the milk will be... - 34.9767
Ginger Yogurt With Fruit
This 10-minute breakfast is rich tasting while giving you many healthy benefits. The ginger adds a delicious twist to the blend of banana and yogurt. Even though it is light, it will sustain you for quite a while. - 34.9631
Melt butter in skillet; stir in flour.
Add milk; stir over medium heat until thickened.
Remove from heat; beat in egg yolk, lemon juice, mustard and salt.
Stir in yogurt.
Cool. - 34.8202
Pineapple Orange Frozen Yogurt
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
Place gelatin mixture, yogurt, and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and... - 34.6293
This Yogurt Sip is absolutely adorable ! An incredible blend of yogurt , brandy, peaches and honey, this yogurt sip makes a perfect summer cooler. Just try and let me know if even you've started adoring it like me ! - 34.612
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt With Raspberries
Arrange pineapple on a baking sheet; freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Combine yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until blended.
Add pineapple; process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a 13- x 9- x... - 34.4659
Fruity Yogurt Desserts
1. Place raisins, cherries and dates in a bowl, pour over water and set aside to stand for 10 minutes, then drain.
2. Place orange juice in a microwave-safe jug, then sprinkle over gelatine and cook on HIGH (100%) for 40 seconds or place in a saucepan and... - 34.4539
Very Low Calorie Frozen Yogurt
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water; let it sit for a few minutes to soften.
Pour in the boiling water and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
Combine the yogurt, gelatin, aspartame, extracts, and fruit in a food processor or blender.
Mix... - 34.4102
Strawberry Yogurt Medley
Dip bananas in color keeper or lemon juice.
Combine with strawberries and orange sections.
Stir yogurt into cream cheese; add sugar.
Arrange fruit in compote; spoon on yogurt mixture.
Or stir topping into fruit and serve in lettuce cups. - 34.312
Apricot Yogurt Whip
Pour apple juice into a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
Puree apricots in a blender or food processor.
In a large bowl, stir together apricot puree, honey, and vanilla.
Heat apple juice until gelatin is... - 34.2629
Rosy Yogurt Drink
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the beets, tomato juice and vegetable salt.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Empty into a saucepan and heat on a low flame.
3. Pour into a tall glass or into a consomme cup.
5. Garnish with a... - 34.2611
Dill Tuna Yogurt Salad
This dilled tuna yogurt salad is a vegetable fish salad. Made with flaked and canned tuna, this tuna salad is herbed with dill for flavor. Dressed with yogurt and mayonnaise, it is delicious and can be served as a side in meals. - 34.2035
In 4-cup glass measure combine dry milk and enough water to make 2 cups milk.
Stir to dissolve dry milk.
Pour into 2-quart glass casserole and stir in whole milk.
Insert temperature probe in center of mixture.
Cook on HI (max. power) with probe set at... - 34.1147
Yogurt delight is a chilled yogurt drink made with cucumber juice. Blended together with mint and parsley paste and roasted cumin powder, the yogurt delight is flavored with a hint of lemon juice and is best served immediately. - 34.0499
Frozen Raspberry Yogurt
1) Into the blender, add in the berries and process till smooth
2) Strain over into a bowl and discard the seeds
3) Add in the yogurt, sugar, vanilla and mix till smooth
4) Tip in the raspberry puree and blend till everything is well mixed
5) Place... - 34.0328
Let the yogurt stand at room temperature for 3 to 4 hours.
Heat milk to 120°F on a candy thermometer.
Do not overheat.
Cool to 90 °F.
Add the yogurt and mix thoroughly.
Turn into a bowl or 4 individual containers.
Do not stir or move containers.
Cover and... - 33.9252
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1) In a bowl mash banana with a fork.
2) Mix other ingredients.
3) Continue to stir together until lightly blended.
4) Serve in individual compote dishes. - 33.7918
Yogurt Recipes By Category