- » Yellow Tomato
Yellow Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow tomato recipes.
Yellow Tomato Salsa
1 In a large mixing bowl put all the ingredients, and mix well.
2) Taste for seasoning, adjust if needed.
3) Use as desired. - 32.154
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Soup
This Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Soup is a wonderful gift for the people who want to try raw food. This soup is beautiful to look at, pleasurable to the palate, and nourishing for the body. What else do we need from a dish? - 132.815
Yellow Tomato Preserves
Wash tomatoes, hold in boiling water 1/2 minute or until the skin loosens easily.
Cool and slip off the skins.
Place in bowl in alternate layers with sugar and allow to stand overnight or at least 4 hours.
Turn the tomatoes gently once in the juice which has... - 29.2619
Yellow Tomato Mole Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion over moderate heat. Saute till the onions turn soft in about 5 minutes.
2) Add in tomatoes, pepper, chicken stock and turn up the heat to medium high.
3) In the centre of a large cheesecloth, place... - 43.215
Cheese Tortellini With Red And Yellow Tomato
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; tossing gently.
Cook tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Place pasta in a serving bowl.
Add tomato mixture, and toss gently. - 36.2923
Pasta With Yellow Tomato Saute
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic begins to turn golden, after 1 to 2 minutes, add the tomatoes and stir in the herbs and sugar.
Simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce is thick but still somewhat... - 35.0862
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 46.3023
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho With Celery Ice
To make the gazpacho: Puree all the vegetables and the parsley together.
Add the olive oil and vinegar.
Season with salt and sugar to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the celery ice: In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients together to a... - 48.9852
Yellow Tomato Preserves
Pour boiling water over the tomatoes, and let them stand 5 min.
Place tomatoes in a bowl with the sugar.
Cover and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
In the morning, drain the juice from the tomatoes.
Place juice and any undissolved sugar in... - 28.5959
Yellow Squash And Tomato Sauce
1) Chop onion coarsely and place aside.
2) Press the garlic and place aside.
3) Scrub the squash and cut into slices.
4) In a skillet, add oil and butter to heat up together.
5) Add onion and garlic to saute in it until onion is... - 44.0643
Linguine With Red & Yellow Tomatoes
1. In a 6- to 8-quart (6- to 8-liter) pan, cook pasta in 4 quarts (3.8 liters) boiling water just until tender to bite (7 to 9 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over high heat. Add garlic, red... - 28.7835
Yellow Wax Beans In Tomato Sauce
Yellow wax beans in tomato sauce is a herbed beans recipe. Spiced with garlic, the beans are served with tomatoes tossed with basil for flavor. - 25.6845
Yellow Gazpacho : Shea Gallante
Watch Shea Gallante make Yellow Gazpacho with Lobster and Avocado.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 13.6482
Tomato rasam is an integral part of a south Indian meal. In fact no South Indian meal is complete without this spicy, watery soup that could be eaten at the beginning of the meal as an appetizer, with rice as a side dish or at the end of the meal as a... - 94.7808
Use the small yellow plum tomatoes.
Cover with boiling water, cover closely and let stand 2 minutes.
Drain and peel, taking care not to break them.
Place in layers with sugar in bowl or enamel kettle and let stand overnight.
Then drain and cook juice to... - 26.1196
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice off the very tops of the tomatoes.
Use a small spoon to remove the insides; discard.
Turn the tomatoes upside down to drain while you prepare the filling.
In a small bowl, mix the cottage cheese, spinach, basil and chives.
Spoon into the tomatoes (or... - 33.6127
Great Tomato Salad
1) In a large platter, arrange all ingredients nicely.
2) Drizzle olive oil on top and season thoroughly with freshly grounded black pepper.
3) Serve immediately to maintain the freshness of salad. - 41.2835
Sliced Tomato Salad
1. Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut it into thick slices.
2. Arrange it on two salad plates and serve immediately or keep it in the fridge and serve chilled when required. - 18.4776
Mixed Tomato Salad With Arugula And Sage
1. Slice the tomatoes across and arrange them in a large rimmed platter; arrange whole red and yellow cherry tomatoes and arugula
2. Srinkle minced sage on top and pour a mixture of vinegar and oil over it; season it with salt and pepper
3.... - 37.7155
1) Skin the tomatoes and slice into small pieces.
2) In a saucepan, combine the tomatoes with rest of the ingredients.
3) Simmer over a low heat for about 45 minutes, stirring frequently, until thick.
4) Remove and discard the ginger... - 33.5959
Marinated Tomato Salad
1. To prepare the marinade, in a large glass mixing bowl add vinegar and stir in salt until dissolved.
2. Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper to the vinegar and mix well.
3. Add the oil in a slow and steady steam, whisking constantly... - 47.2264
Fried Green Tomatoes With Egg
1. In a pie plate, whisk the egg, milk, and hot pepper sauce. In a cup, mix the sugar, salt, and pepper. Spread the cornmeal on a plate. Dip the tomato slices into the egg mixture, sprinkle with the sugar mixture, then coat with the cornmeal.
2. In a 12-inch... - 33.6254
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice off every top of the tomatoes.
2. By using a small spoon bring out all the seeds out of the tomato, and discard them.
3. Turn the tomatoes upside down to drain them completely before you are to fill the cavities with filling.
4.... - 40.1884
Southwest Tomato Salad
Stem cherry tomatoes; rinse and drain.
For tomatoes larger than 3/4-inch diameter, cut in half.
Place tomatoes in a bowl with tomatillos, chili, cilantro, and lime juice.
Accompany with lime wedges, and add salt and pepper to taste. - 26.1902
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 111.551
Heirloom Tomato Salad With Jalapeño And Cilantro Vinaigrette
When the heat of summer is in full gear I tend to avoid using the stove and prefer making refreshing dishes like this heirloom tomato salad. I love the subtle spiciness of the vinaigrette and the richness that the queso fresco adds although I'm also partial... - 125.884
Bacon And Tomato Squashwich
Slice tomatoes; cut each slice in half.
Fry bacon slices until brown on i side only.
Fill centers of scooped out steamed zucchini with tomato half slices and narrow slices of yellow cheese.
Top with slices of bacon, browned side down.
Broil to brown top side... - 17.8683
Stuffed Tomatoes En Papillote
Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, reserving for other uses.
Invert tomato halves in pairs, cut side down, on paper towels; let stand 30 minutes.
Spread squash and zucchini in a single layer on paper towels.
Cover with additional paper... - 38.5294
Marinated Tomato Salad
To prepare marinade, combine vinegar and salt in large bowl; stir until salt is completely dissolved.
Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper; mix well.
Slowly whisk in oil until well blended.
Add tomatoes to marinade; toss well.
Cover and let... - 37.3728
Tomatoes With Basil Cream
Place garlic in blender or food processor container; cover.
Process until finely chopped.
Add cream cheese product, vinegar, basil, 1 tablespoon parsley, salt and pepper; blend until smooth.
Arrange tomatoes on serving platter.
Spoon cream cheese mixture over... - 35.42
Herbed Tomato Salad
In a bowl, combine tomatoes, oil, mint, and vinegar.
Toss until combined.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 32.5783
Golden Tomato, Ginger, And Chipotle Salsa
In a food processor or blender, puree 2 of the tomatoes, the chipotle chile, and ginger.
Add the remaining tomato and all of the other ingredients and pulse just enough to create a roughly blended mixture.
Be sure to leave the salsa somewhat chunky. - 29.9024
Lime Glazed Grilled Chicken With Tomato Avocado Salad
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Toss the red and yellow tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of the lime juice, the jalapeno pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of... - 33.0422
Cherry Tomato Salsa
Coarsely chop tomatoes and herb blend in a food processor or with a knife.
Stir in onion and lime juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Present in a small bowl and scoop onto cucumber slices or tortilla chips. - 30.4136
Fresh Tomato Herb Pizzas
Dissolve honey and yeast in 1 cup warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Place flour and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 2 times or until blended.
With processor on, slowly add yeast mixture and 1 teaspoon oil through food chute;... - 39.6809
Double Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Toast
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and saute 5 minutes or until soft. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
3.... - 33.409
Do not core tomatoes.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag; add to sugar, lemon and water in a large sauce pot.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes and cook gently until tomatoes become transparent, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Cover and let stand 12 to... - 34.7672
Kaleidoscope Tomato Salad With Balsamic Olive Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, place 6 cups greens on a platter. Sprinkle half of onion and half of basil evenly over greens. Arrange tomato slice halves over basil. Top... - 31.2061
Melt cheese and soup in top of double boiler; season to taste with cayenne and Worcestershire. - 15.9248
Easy Tomato Marmalade
Tomato Marmalade is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 25.8797
Summer Squash And Tomato
1. Clean the squash well
2. In a medium skillet, add the squash and turn on the heat.
3. Cook the squash with steam-stir techniques adding a few drops of water when required. Cover the dish to allow the squash to cook in the steam
4. As... - 31.6346
Marinated Campari Tomato Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from vegetables and oil) and mix well. Add oil and whisk well till combined.
2. Add bell peppers and tomato, coat gently and cling wrap. Keep aside for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Just before serving,... - 42.3673
Three Tomato Tart
Prepare Single-Crust Pastry.
On floured surface roll pastry to form 12-inch circle.
Fit pastry into 10 1/2-inch tart pan.
Trim pastry even with rim.
Do not prick pastry.
Line with double thickness of foil.
Bake in preheated 450°F convection oven on rack #2... - 41.4947
Layered Tomato Vegetable Casserole
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir onions and 1 tablespoon olive oil until onions begin to brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Meanwhile, rinse tomatoes, core, cut in half, and squeeze out... - 35.3823
Baked Snapper With Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 8 ingredients in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Arrange fish on top of tomato mixture. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with foil, bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes... - 29.5215
Spiced Garlic Tomato Jam
Place the water, Madeira, and spices in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the elephant garlic and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat to moderate and poach for 35 to 40 minutes or until the garlic is... - 39.2535
Hot Tomato Relish
Combine all ingredients and cook slowly, uncovered, about 3 hours, or until it cooks down and thickens.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal.
Makes 8 or 9 pints. - 30.7977
Tomato Toppers Two Ways
A platter of colorful stuffed tomatoes can be a perfect way to get a party or get together going. Fresh tomatoes stuffed with smooth cream cheese or avocado tickles one palate with a light savoriness.It is easy and does not take up much time and can be a real... - 122.084
Melt butter in a small heavy saucepan or skillet.
Add onions, cover, and cook slowly until tender and lightly colored, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut a small cross in the bottom of each tomato and drop them into boiling salted water for 10 seconds.
Remove... - 39.3687
Vine Ripe Tomatoes With Herb Gremolata
1 Cut the tops off the tomatoes.
2 Remove the seeds and liquid completely using a spoon.
3 Sprinkle the tomatoes from inside with salt and pepper for seasoning.
4 In a food processor, add parsley, garlic, lemon zest, red pepper flakes, salt,... - 40.7704
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Adjust the oven rack to the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Remove the stem ends from the tomatoes and cut the tomatoes in half crosswise. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes with your fingertip.
3. In a small bowl, mix together... - 34.3053
Bring a large kettle of salted water to a rolling boil.
Drop tomatoes into the boiling water one at a time and leave each for 10 to 15 seconds.
Remove with a slotted spoon and drop into a bowl of cold water.
Proceed until all the tomatoes have been scalded,... - 32.9587
Onion & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Slice of the top of each tomato.
2. Scoop out pulp and seeds using a teaspoon
3. Sprinkle and rub salt and pepper on the inside of each tomato
4. Chop pulp and reserve 1 cup
5. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
6. Preheat the... - 44.1829
Quick Macaroni Tomato Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add uncooked macaroni, onion, green pepper and garlic, and cook, stirring constantly, until macaroni turns slightly yellow.
Heat tomatoes to boiling point and add remaining ingredients.
Add to macaroni... - 35.0044
Golden Tomato-vegetable Risotto
My family which doesn't like Lasagna love this Golden Tomato-Vegetable Risotto dish. This Golden Tomato-Vegetable Risotto is something which makes them happy. Make your family happy today! - 38.1628
Goat's Cheese And Cherry Tomato Puff Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 220°C /425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Over a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and cut into 7 cm / 3 inch rounds.
3. On a greased baking sheet place the pastry after brushing lightly with olive oil.
4. Over each... - 39.2312
Salsa With Canned Tomatoes
Do you wish to make some tomato salsa for dinner and tomatoes are either expensive or not so good in quality, then you can opt for canned tomatoes. Just like the chef in this video. The chef very cleverly has chosen the canned tomatoes to make the very simple... - 128.051
Tomato And Oregano Pizza
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the plum tomatoes, onion and garlic in a large roasting tin, then drizzle with the oil. Cook for 30 mins until charred at the edges. Transfer the tomato and onion mix to a food processor with the tomato puree and... - 36.9933
Stuffed Peppers With Tomato Sauce
Cut the tops off the peppers and reserve. Scoop out the pith and seeds. Put the peppers and their lids in a deep dish with the water, cover and cook on full for about 7 minutes, rearranging twice. Drain and keep warm.
To make the sauce, put the oil in a pot... - 35.4947
Golden Tomato Juice
1. Put tomatoes, onions, parsley, celery, and salt in a large kettle. Bring to a boil and simmer until the tomatoes are soft.
2. Press the tomatoes through a food mill. Heat to boiling and pour into clean, sterilized canning jars. Process in a water bath for... - 18.3287
Herbed Cream Of Tomato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the tomatoes and their juices, the stock, sugar, salt, baking soda, pepper, and mace. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat... - 35.3077
Rustic Tomato Tart
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In medium bowl, stir flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in margarine or butter, and shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle 3 to 4 tablespoons cold water, 1... - 43.9917
Hoja Santa Salsa
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 24.4531
Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese Dressing
1. Arrange tomato slices on 2 lettuce-lined salad plates.
2. Combine milk and next 4 ingredients, stirring well with a wire whisk. Spoon over salads; sprinkle with pepper. - 25.2837
Garden Tomato Soup
1. Heat water in a heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add garlic, red onion, scallions, and celery. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Place 1 cup of the tomatoes in a blender or food processor and... - 42.5915
Tri Color Tomato Bruschetta
1. Place tomatoes in a sieve and let drain. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, green onion, basil, garlic, vinegar, oil, Parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste. Let stand at room temperature for several hours.
2. Preheat broiler. Cut 16... - 28.7537
Green Beans In Tomato Sauce
Fry onion in 2 TB olive oil over moderate fire until onion is soft and yellow but not brown.
Fry tomato until liquid evap- orates and sauce thickens.
Add salt and pepper to taste, parsley, and well-drained cooked beans.
Cook 3-4 minutes longer, stirring... - 25.3188
Tomato & Basil Frittata
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes, as for Penne with Hot Pepper & Tomatoes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in Parmesan cheese.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat... - 38.3235
Broiled Sole Fillets With Tomato Herb Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the basil, parsley, and chives.
Remove 1/4 cup of the herb mixture and set aside.
To the herb mixture in the bowl, add the cherry tomatoes, lemon peel, 1... - 39.6966
1. Cut cabbage into shreds.
2. Boil milk and gradually drop in cabbage. Boil for 2 minutes. Drain and discard milk.
3. While the cabbage is boiling dice and saute bacon. Remove bacon from pan and set aside.
4. Saute onion in bacon fat. Add tomato puree, s - 28.4899
White Bean And Tomato Stew
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over moderate heat fo 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, and celery, and cook, uncovered, unti the onion and celery are soft 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, yellow squash, lima beans, wine, bay leaf, thyme,... - 33.2809
Combine tomato juice and garlic in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and add zucchini and yellow squash.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove zucchini and yellow squash with a slotted spoon.
Bring tomato juice to a... - 27.6077
Cod In Tomato Sauce
Heat olive oil to the verge of smoking in a skillet.
Dip pieces of cod in flour and fry lightly on both sides.
Remove to a plate.
In the same oil, fry the onion slowly until it is yellow and soft.
Fry tomatoes, peeled and chopped, over a moderate flame until... - 27.5037
Stuffed Peppers In Tomato Sauce
Halve the peppers lengthwise and remove the white membrane and seeds.
Wash and drain.
Soak the roll in cold water.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Dice the feta and the peeled onions.
Press the tomatoes with their juice through a sieve.
In a bowl mix the ground... - 42.2351
Tomato Pepper Salsa
1. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, lime juice and cumin; season with salt, pepper and a generous amount of hot pepper sauce to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use. - 22.0335
End Of The Garden Tomato Relish
Grind the tomatoes, bell peppers and onions into a bowl and let stand at room temperature, covered, for 2 hours.
Place the tomato mixture in cheesecloth and squeeze as dry as possible.
Combine the tomato mixture, sugar, celery, salt and mustard in a heavy 4... - 36.3038
Tomato & Green Pepper Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until well mixed.
Store in a sealed glass jar up to 1 week in the refrigerator. - 32.4547
Crème De Tomato En Croute
This wonderful tomato soup recipe comes from the Bistro Jeanty restaurant (one of my favourite spots) in Yountville, California. I love the cuisine and the delightful French ambiance of this bistro. The minute you open the door the aromas from the kitchen... - 56.2186
1. Preheat the broiler. Sprinkle the tomato halves with the salt. Combine the butter, curry powder, and onion, and spread the tops of the tomato halves with this mixture.
2. Place the tomato halves on the rack of the broiler pan or in an individual baking... - 23.2312
Cold Tomato Soup
Blend all the ingredients, except the grated egg, in a food blender or food processor.
You will have to do this in several batches.
Chill well before serving.
Pour in wineglasses or cups and garnish with the grated egg.
Leave the wine vinegar and black pepper... - 34.773
Summertime Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise; scoop out pulp, juice and seeds, leaving 1/2 inch shell.
Chop pulp and drain; place in medium bowl.
Sprinkle tomato shells lightly with salt; drain cut side down on paper towels while preparing stuffing.
Stir Mozzarella che - 25.3399
Straw And Hay In Tomato Cream
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add tomatoes, garlic, chopped basil, salt, white pepper, and wine.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook, uncovered, stirring often, until tomatoes are soft and almost all liquid has evaporated (8 to 10... - 39.5326
Roasted Tomato Salad
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Place plum (egg or Italian) tomatoes and garlic cloves on a wire rack set in a roasting tin, brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
2. Place roasting tin on rack in barbecue, cover barbecue... - 36.0987
Creamy Tomato Soup
Here is a simple soup to keep yourself warm. This Creamy tomato soup is a healthy and filling appetizer, which can be had either for lunch or dinner. A few sips of this soup a day is guaranteed to keep chills away. - 99.5176
Sauteed Squash And Tomatoes
1) Wash squash well and scrub with a brush.
2) Slice into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices.
3) In a medium skillet with tight-fitting cover, heat butter and saute onion, stirring, until golden, about 3 minutes.
4) Add squash and remaining... - 42.3233
Tomato And Pepper Salsa
1) Finely chop tomatoes and thinly slice peppers and onion.
2) Into a serving bowl,add the chopped coriander and then combine all other ingredients and serve. - 31.067
Rosy Tomato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Add the tomatoes, their juices, the stock, sugar, salt, baking soda,... - 33.5904
Tomato Cheese Corn Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. On a lightly flour work surface, roll out pastry to a 9 ½ inch circle.
3. Cut 3 V-shaped slits or decorative holes near the center.
4. Cover pastry with cloth and chill in the refrigerator for 15... - 45.9365
Rice Stuffed Cabbage Leaves With Pineapple Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
With a sharp, pointed knife, core the cabbage.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water and blanch the whole cabbage for 8 minutes.
Remove it from the water without draining the pot.
Use 2 large slotted spoons and great care... - 43.4426
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.8496
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 43.6595
Tomato And Onion Salad
1) Slice thinly the rinsed tomatoes.
2) In a salad bowl, place the tomatoes and add minced onion, salt and pepper.
3) Mix well.
4) In another small bowl, combine vinegar and oil, pour it over tomatoes.
5) Cover the bowl and keep to... - 41.1863
Pizza Part 1 – Preparing Dough And Tomato Sauce
Wondering what to cook on a Sunday night? Then look no further. Pizzas are a perfect choice for a Sunday dinner menu. The chef has bifurcated the video in 2 sections- in this video she shares instructions on how to make Pizza dough and tomato sauce at home,... - 90.889
Swordfish Skewers With Tomato Chilli Relish
To prepare Tomato-Chili Relish, combine chiles, tomatoes, onion, sugar, and vinegar in a small nonreactive bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until next day.
In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, and pepper.
Add... - 41.0051
Tomato Soup Topped With Bread
If tomato soup is your ultimate soup, try this Tomato Soup Topped with Bread for some variation. This recipe makes a delicious appetizer which is more apt to serve during parties and get-together. The crunchy whole bread gives this soup an altogether new... - 96.4923
Yellow Tomato Recipes By Category
Yellow Tomato Ingredient: