- » Yellow Squash Pickle
Yellow Squash Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow squash pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow squash pickle recipes.
Pickled Yellow Squash
1. In a large nonmetallic bowl, stir water and salt until well blended.
2. Place squash in salt mixture, cover and allow it to stand 2 hours.
3. Drain the squash through a colander and thoroughly rinse with cold water.
4. In a large bowl, combine... - 43.0111
Squash Zucchini Pickles
Cover squash and onions with salt and water to cover for 2 hours.
Bring other ingredients to boil and pour over vegetables.
Let stand for 2 hours.
Then, bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
Pack in sterilized jars and seal.
Makes 3 pints. - 38.5786
"Cook squash, onion, green pepper and garlic in small amount of water in saucepan until tender; drain well.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Place squash mixture in greased 1 1/2-quart ring mold; place mold in pan of water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40... - 40.3194
Pickled Squash And Pumpkin
1)Take a saucepan, and mix pumpkin and yellow squash.
2)Pour in water to cover the mashed vegetables.
3)Bring the mixture to a boil over medium flame.
4)Then bring down the heat to low flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
5)Remove and drain well. Keep it... - 40.5152
Place cucumbers, squash and onions in a large bowl; set aside.
In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cook and stir just until the sugar is dissolved.
Pour over cucumber mixture; cool.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for 24-48... - 26.9554
Codfish Cazuela With Summer Squash
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the yellow squash, zucchini, and water; cover the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until the squash is... - 38.7332
Chef Sisha Ortúzar's Summer Squash Salad
This is great summertime salad that really highlights the variety of squash available (zucchini, safari, yellow, patty pan, avocado!) and showcases its different textures—both roasted and raw.
Using Breville’s Smart Oven and Sous Chef, Chef Sisha Ortuzar... - 0
Healthy Summer Green Pea Salad
When you need something quick and easy to serve to your company, this delectable pea salad can safely take the center stage in your dinner platter. This satisfying summer salad is ideal for light supper or a quick and easy lunch. Betty's pea salad recipe... - 96.0958
Vegetable Melange With Mustard Sauce
Combine squash, carrot, onion, pickle, and cheese in a medium bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients, except lettuce cups; pour over vegetables and stir to coat well.
Refrigerate until well chilled. - 31.6997
1) Take the olive or vegetable oil, vinegar, parsley, green pepper, sweet pickle, mustard, salt and pepper in a jar. Shake them well and keep aside.
2) Take a big saucepan and boil water into it.
3) Add the carrots and cauliflower and cook for 3... - 44.706
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Place two Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls on an ungreased shallow baking pan.
2. Spoon a portion of heated black beans, hot rice, and hot sautéed squash in individual stripes on the bottom of... - 104.263
New York Goodwich
1) To prepare the vegetables, cut broccoli florets lengthwise keeping the upper portion of stalk. Also, bring out tiny florets from cauliflower.
2) In a vegetable steamer, add broccoli and cauliflower. Cover the steamer with a lid and... - 41.6499