- » Yellow Squash Bread
Yellow Squash Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow squash bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow squash bread recipes.
Yellow Squash Bread
Combine the first 5 ingredients; set aside.
Combine eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla in a large bowl; beat well.
Stir in the shredded squash.
Add dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Pour batter into a greased and floured 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf... - 33.4176
You May Also Like!
Smothered Yellow Squash With Green Pepper
You would have never thought of an increible combination of squash and pepper! This is a Cajun speciality that can be cooked easily yet delicious in taste. Beryl Stokes blends in cheese and bacon for additional flavor. Just try this and you wouldn't forget... - 109.55
Shrimp Stuffed Yellow Squash
1) Wash the squash.
2) In a pot, boil water and salt.
3) When boiling, add in the squash and cook for 8 minutes, or till tender, but firm.
4) Drain and allow to cool a little.
5) Trim off the stems.
6) Cut the squash in half lengthwise,... - 45.0554
Yellow Crookneck Squash Puff
Slice squash; cook in small amount of water until tender.
Mix all ingredients except egg whites; fold in beaten egg whites lightly.
Turn into baking dish; set dish in pan of hot water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set. - 35.7922
Yellow Squash And Tomato Sauce
1) Chop onion coarsely and place aside.
2) Press the garlic and place aside.
3) Scrub the squash and cut into slices.
4) In a skillet, add oil and butter to heat up together.
5) Add onion and garlic to saute in it until onion is... - 44.3224
Baked Yellow Squash Boats
1) Trim the ends of squashes and discard.
2) Cut the squashes into half lengthwise.
3) Remove the husk and silk from corns.
4) On a cutting board, hold the corn unpright and slice towards down to cut the corn kernels from rows. Corn kernels... - 46.2153
Yellow Squash Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion, saute 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, saute 30 seconds. Add the yellow squash, saute 7 minutes or just until tender. Remove from heat,- stir... - 33.9833
Yellow Squash Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, cut the squash into 1/4-inch slices. If they are large, quarter them. Add the... - 36.8496
Yellow Squash Boats
1. Trim the ends of squash and cut them lengthwise into half. Scoop out seeds.
2. Add them to a large skillet with salted boiling water and blanch them for about 5 minutes, just until tender
3. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
4. Shuck the corn... - 48.8055
Baked Monkfish With Yellow Squash And Sage
1) Season and preheat the plank to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, put the sugar, salt, vinegar, sage and pepper. Bring the mixture to the boiling point.
3) Cook the mixture for about one minute, stirring... - 42.5076
Yellow Squash With Sour Cream
Chop squash and cook slowly with onion, butter, sugar, salt and pepper until squash is very tender and done.
Shorly before serving add bread crumbs.
Only slightly stir in sour cream.
Place in baking dish or pan and sprinkle more crumbs over top.
Bake at 350... - 39.6883