- » Yellow Pumpkin
Yellow Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow pumpkin recipes.
Yellow Pumpkin Chutney
Dry roast the Bengal gram ana black gram together till you get a roasted aroma ana the dals nave lightly Drowned.
Leave to cool Heat the oil in a pan and place the mustard seeds in it.
When they splutter add the red chillies and the turmeric and asafoetida.
1... - 42.7888
Pumpkin And Yellow Split Pea Soup
1. In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the red onion, garlic and chili and cook over moderately high heat until the onion is softened, 4 minutes. Add the cumin and cayenne and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the split peas and the water, then whisk... - 30.0229
Pumpkin And Yellow Pepper Soup With Smoked Paprika
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add bell pepper, carrot, and onion; cook 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add paprika and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
Add 3 cups broth and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat,... - 44.2182
Heat oven to 350Â° Grease and flour 12-cup cast aluminum bundt cake pan or baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Stir all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean,... - 32.8377
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 105.939
Pumpkin Spice Jack O' Lantern Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine all cookie ingredients; stir until well blended.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
Using back of spoon, spread into 3-inch round pumpkin shape with... - 48.9571
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Pumpkin Pie Squares is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert. An easy to prepare pumpkin recipe, Pumpkin Pie Squares is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.4949
Pumpkin Layer Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour two 8 or 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Pour batter into greased and floured pans.
Bake at 350Â°F for 25 to 35... - 42.6855
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this pumpkin cake recipe. This cake is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this pumpkin cake recipe. - 37.1205
Make pumpkin pie mix according to the directions on can.
Put in 9x13 inch baking dish.
Over pie mix sprinkle the cake mix.
Over that sprinkle the nuts.
Melt the butter or oleo and pour over all.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes in 350° oven. - 29.9877
Dehydrated Pumpkin Pie
For all you people craving for some sweet dessert. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and sweet Dehydrated Pumpkin Pie. A very delicious pie, a great dessert and on top of that the pumpkin is dehydrated. A dessert which is... - 111.463
Take off the rind, and cut the pumpkin in small pieces; simmer them in 1 or 2 tablespoonfuls of salted water till tender.
Then drain, and pound or press to a puree.
Beat this together with the white cheese, stock and flour.
Lightly grease a frying-pan, pour... - 24.9511
Traditional Erissery For Sandya
If you are craving a rich vegetarian curry in the wintry months, try this one. This recipe of Kerala Style pumpkin curry is rich in coconut and delicately spiced. Though it is made on auspicious occasions in Kerala, this pumpkin curry can satisfy your hunger... - 85.0212
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup
1. In hot butter in 6-quart Dutch oven, saute onion, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes until tender and remove from heat.
2. Stir flour into onion, gradually stir in chicken broth and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
4.... - 46.5123
1)Peel and cut pumpkin into small pieces.
2)Bring water to boil and mix in brown sugar, yellow color, vinegar, sesame seeds and salt.
3)Now add in pumpkin and continue to boil for 2 to 3 minutes until pumpkin is half cooked,
4)Serve Nimono... - 34.8558
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE 3 cups yellow cake mix, eggs, pumpkin pie mix and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared baking pan.
COMBINE remaining cake... - 32.3055
Pickled Squash And Pumpkin
1)Take a saucepan, and mix pumpkin and yellow squash.
2)Pour in water to cover the mashed vegetables.
3)Bring the mixture to a boil over medium flame.
4)Then bring down the heat to low flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
5)Remove and drain well. Keep it... - 40.5152
Pumpkin Gateau With Caramel And Brandy Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin with oil and line it with butter paper.
3. Take a bowl and beat eggs till well blended.
4. Slowly beat in oil and pureed pumpkin and set aside.
5. In a large bowl sieve flour, spice... - 49.9327
Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Here is a wonderfully comforting pumpkin soup to enjoy. This excellent video is here to show you an easy recipe for a simple flavorful pumpkin soup that would surely be a favorite with your family. See this video to make this exciting recipe and rejoice! - 106.995
Koru Ne Mota Murcha
Heat fat and fry onions till light brown.
Add peeled cloves of garlic.
Saute for two minutes.
Add pumpkin and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring all the time.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Add half cup water and simmer till pumpkin is... - 40.9546
Pumpkin Risotto has a fine taste. Pumpkin Risotto gets its taste from rice cooked in chicken broth and pumpkin. Pumpkin Risotto is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 43.5949
Pumpkin Turnip Soup With Cinnamon Croutons
1. Combine the turnips, broth, pumpkin, water, salt, ginger, 1/8 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and pepper in a medium saucepan; whisk in the milk. Heat slowly and bring just to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine the margarine,... - 35.7057
Pumpkin Soup Using Chicken Soup Stock
Peel the pumpkin and cut into large pieces.
Steam until tender, about 45 minutes or, you can bake the pieces until tender.
If using canned pumpkin, omit this step.
Saute the celery and onion in the butter until tender.
Simmer the tapioca in 2 cups of the... - 43.4294
Spiced Pumpkin Cake
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Transfer mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55... - 47.6915
Polenta And Pumpkin
In saucepan combine cornmeal, pumpkin, and salt; stir in milk.
Cook and stir about 15 minutes or till thick.
Stir in butter or margarine.
Turn mixture into a 1-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in 350° oven about 35 minutes. - 29.9432
Onam Special - Kootu Curry
During Onam festival in Kerala, kuttoo Curry is a must. Kuttoo in itself means vegetable added with lentils which form the dish. Although there are varieties of koottu curry prevalent in southern India, this original dish of kerala wins over them all. Koottu... - 55.3175
Cold Pumpkin Souffle
Cold Pumpkin Souffle is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.946
Pumpkin Pudding Cake
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Pumpkin Pudding Cake recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this cake. Our children... - 41.5685
Creamy Autumn Pumpkin And Vegetable Soup
Fall is the season for colors, so warm soups are ideal essentials and when made with variations they are treats indeed. Watch Chef Ginny Mc Cormack showing how to make a creamy, nutritious and thick Autumn pumpkin soup with pumpkin, vegetables and some... - 115.56
Pumpkin Corn Muffins
COMBINE flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
Beat eggs, pumpkin, milk and oil in medium bowl until combined.
Add to flour mixture; mix thoroughly.
Spoon batter into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
BAKE in preheated 375° F.... - 38.1871
Quick Pumpkin Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan or oblong pan, 13X9X2 inches.
Blend all ingredients except Caramel Fluff Topping on low speed in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in... - 39.5665
Halloween Pumpkin Delight
Pumpkin delight is an excellent Halloween dessert. Watch this excellent video that shares a recipe for this versatile dessert with crumb and nut topping. Try this out with ice cream or whipped cream. You can make it more healthy with low fat ingredients.... - 126.746
Pumpkin Nut Bread
In mixing bowl, blend pumpkin, water, egg, and spices.
Add dry nut bread mix; stir till moistened.
Turn into 3 greased 5 1/2 x 3 x 2-inch loaf pans (or one 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan).
Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 35 to 40 minutes or till done (50 minutes... - 37.3566
Pumpkin Soup With Basil
In a large soup pot, saute onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; simmer gently for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes become slightly mushy.
In another saucepan, simmer carrots in 2-1/2 cups chicken broth, until soft.
Combine cooked carrots, hot... - 45.8627
Pumpkin Crisp On The Big Green Egg
1. Preheat big green egg with a plate (upside down) or oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, sugar, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and nutmeg. Mix well.
3. In a greased 10-inch cast iron skillet, pour the... - 0
Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In medium bowl, using a beater lightly beat eggs.
3) While still beating add pumpkins, sugar, milk, spices, until well combined.
4) Transfer the sugar mixture into 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish or... - 47.5385
Spicy Pumpkin Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in large bowl.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No Cholesterol recipe.
Refrigerate cooled layers for... - 47.8334
Mathanga Erissery, also known as Pumpkin Erissery or Yellow pumpkin curry is a very popular side dish from Kerala. It is prepared and served during Sadhya and other regular times too. This dish can be prepared easily with pumpkin and coconut. Pumpkin is known... - 39.4033
Kootu is a typical South Indian dish, especially popular in Tamil Nadu. It is considered healthy and is quite easy to prepare. - 0
Pumpkin Creme Brulee
The perfect fall dessert - pumpkin creme brulee. Organic, 30% less fat and 5000% more flavor! Giselle's boricua neighbor, Ana Caban, pops in to celebrate G's birthday "season". - 124.016
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Wash the pumpkin well and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Using a large knife, slice off 1to 1 ½-inche from the top of the pumpkin and... - 46.2287
1. Sift;flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice into large bowl of electric mixer; reserve.
2. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in a second large bowl with electric mixer at... - 44.824
Black Bean N Pumpkin Chili
In a large skillet, saute the onion, yellow pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Transfer to a 5-qt slow cooker; stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. - 28.4581
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix pumpkin, cinnamon and sugar.
Beat 3 eggs; add to pumpkin mixture.
Stir in Milnot, mixing well.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch pan.
Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin.
Sprinkle pecans over cake mix.
Melt butter and pour over pecans.
Bake at 350°... - 43.3319
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie
Combine sugar and spices, then add eggs slightly beaten.
Mix mell, stir in pumpkin and molasses.
Add milk, and mix well.
Pour in unbaked pastry shell, and bake at 400F for 15 minutes, lower heat to 350, bake 15 or twenty minutes. - 37.9636
Great Pumpkin Meatloaf
Cut top from pumpkin; discard top.
Remove and discard strings and seeds.
Place whole pumpkin, minus top, in baking dish.
Add about 1 inch hot water to dish around the outside of the pumpkin.
Cover pumpkin and pan with foil.
Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven... - 42.0854
Pumpkin And Onion Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a skillet, heat the drippings over a medium high flame.
3. Add onions and sauté for 3-5 minutes until soft and translucent.
4. In a 1 ½ quart casserole or baking dish, layer half the pumpkin.
5.... - 40.9142
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup
1) In a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat butter or margarine, saute onion, stirring occasionally for10 minutes, or until tender.
3) Remove Dutch oven from heat.
4) Stir flour into onion; gradually add chicken broth.
5) Let the liquid boils; lower the heat;... - 45.4971
In need of a fun way to make a Halloween treat? Take a look at my pumpkin cake recipe. - 115.667
Pumpkin Curry With Chickpeas And Spinach
1. Cut the pumpkin or squash into dices.
2. In a large skillet or casserole, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
4. Then add the curry paste, onions, lemon grass and... - 47.763
Pumpkin Bundt Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 4 minutes.
Pour into a greased and floured 10-in.fluted tube pan.
Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center... - 36.9317
Pumpkin Spice Indian Pudding
1. Combine 2 cups of the milk with the cornmeal, sugar, molasses, butter, salt and pumpkin-pie spice in a large, heavy saucepan. Heat slowly until bubbling, then simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes, or until creamy-thick.
2. Pour into a buttered, 8-cup baking... - 29.0673
Chicken Pumpkin Mousse
1. Pour 1 can of tomatoes into a blender, and add the jalapeno pepper, onion, cilantro leaves, lemon juice, and salt.
2. Blend until fairly smooth and pour in the second can of tomatoes and blend a little bit.
3. Adjust seasonings to taste by... - 43.7247
Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Soup
Do you love having soups? Then this is the perfect video for you as it demonstrates quick and delicious pumpkin and potato soup. The soup is not only delicious, but also nutritious and easy. So just don’t miss it. - 93.8068
rut popped corn into large bowl or pan; place in a 250Â°F oven to keep it warm.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, water, and butter in a deep saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and bring to boiling: uncover and set candy thermometer in... - 45.6164
Alabama Spoon Bread With Pumpkin & Chives
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease shallow 2 1/2 quart ceramic baking dish.
In medium bowl, with fork or wire whisk, mix buttermilk, pumpkin, egg yolks, and 2 tablespoons chopped chives.
In 4 quart saucepan, heat margarine or butter and l 1/2 cups water... - 44.8593
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 44.4791
Pumpkin Spice Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Take a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan and grease well.
3. Coarsely chop raisins and walnuts.
4. Into large bowl sift flour with baking soda, salt, cloves, cinnamon and ginger and toss lightly adding raisins... - 45.2796
How To Make Tangerine Cake And Pumpkin Gnocchi
Learn step by step how to make a delicious and yet simple Tangerine Cake with honey and tangerine glaze on top (all gluten free). Learn also how to make an amazing Pumpkin Gnocchi with butter and sage by Isadora, a girl who also makes cooking videos for her... - 0
Lasagna With Sugar Pumpkin, Ricotta, And Fried Sage Leaves
Cut an 8-inch square of cheesecloth, and place the bay leaf, peppercorns, thyme and parsley sprigs in the center.
Bring up the ends to form a bag and tie securely with kitchen twine.
In a 272-quart saucepan, combine the milk and bag of spices and heat until... - 46.1157
Jack O Latern Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
In large bowl, combine all cupcake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at medium speed, scraping down sides of bowl.
Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake at 350°F.... - 41.0562
Doodhi With Moong Dhal
1. Peel the doodhi and cut it into small pieces. Bring about 850 ml / 1 1/2 pints of salted water to the boil and drop in the doodhi. Boil for about 5 minutes. Drain the water and set the doodhi aside.
2. Wash and pick over the moong dhal for any stones, etc.... - 38.1005
Gummadikaya Pulusu, (aka)
This Gummadikaya pulusu in bright orange color is a dead giveaway that pumpkin is loaded with an important antioxidant, beta-carotene. A healthy tasty dish that goes well with both Indian breads and rice. Beta-carotene is one of the plant carotenoids... - 38.6937
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941