- » Yellow Pickled Egg
Yellow Pickled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow pickled egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow pickled egg recipes.
"Cook squash, onion, green pepper and garlic in small amount of water in saucepan until tender; drain well.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Place squash mixture in greased 1 1/2-quart ring mold; place mold in pan of water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40... - 40.046
Deviled Egg Sandwiches
In a mixing bowl, combine the relish, eggs, onion, mustard, milk, salt, and pepper.
Spread the egg mixture on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread. - 33.825
Deviled Eggs By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. In a pot of hot water boil the eggs for 15-20 minutes.
2. Once done peel the shell and cut it in half, remove the yolks in a bowl.
3. Smash the yolks with a fork and add salad dressing, yellow mustard, red wine vinegar, pickle relish, salt and... - 138.852
Egg Salad And Crushed Crackers
Make egg salad.
Crush crackers and mix together.
The reason for the crackers is twicefold—it stretches the amount (like adding water to soup or gumbo) and it changes the flavor somewhat. - 36.906
Egg Salad Bunny
In a large bowl, combine the chopped eggs with 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise, the red pepper, dill pickle, scallion, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, until well combined.
To assemble the bunny, line a 16- to 18-inch platter or... - 42.2222
Eggless Egg Salad Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the tofu, peppers, mayonnaise, relish, parsley, mustard, soy sauce, turmeric, and garlic powder.
Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until chilled.
Cut the very top off each pita.
Open the pockets and line with the... - 41.7469
Easter Petal Salad
To make the Dill Dressing:
1. In a blender blend all the ingredients to make dill dressing and chill for about 2 hours.
2. Set aside 1 of the hard-cooked eggs for garnish.
To tint the eggs:
3. Into 3 custard cups pour cold water to fill each 3/4 full,... - 45.8633
1. ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the tomatoes in their puree, the jalapeno pepper, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper and bring to a... - 33.1521
Potato Salad For Beginners
If you are planning to host a casual barbecue at your home anytime soon, then this recipe might just come handy for you. Beryl Stokes whomp up the quintessential potato salad using fresh ingredients. This never-fail recipe is likely to be a hit everywhere,... - 117.489
Pennsylvania Dutch Bean Salad
Cut stems off beans and cut them into slanted slices making each slice about an inch or a little longer.
Cook beans in boiling salted water until soft (about twenty-five minutes).
Do not overcook.
Peel and slice onion.
Mix onion and dressing and add to... - 31.3142
Mama B's Thousand Island Dressing
1) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well till the flavors are well blended.
3) Refrigerate till time to use.
4) Mix well once more.
5) Goes great as a salad dressing or in sandwiches. - 36.2969
Potato Salad A La Greco
1. Peel potatoes and cook in a large pot of water until tender but firm. Cool potatoes and cut into chunks. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with onion, celery, peppers, chopped pickle, egg, salt, and pepper.
2. In small bowl, make the dressing by whisking... - 31.8486
13 Boy Curry
Melt butter in kettle.
Add onion and saute until tender.
Stir in flour and curry.
Gradually pour in gravy, while stirring.
Add next 5 ingredients and cook until curry is smooth and thickened.
Sprinkle these one at a time over the curry and rice put chutney... - 33.152
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 144.414
1 Split French breads in half; spread generously with a mixture of mayonnaise or salad dressing and prepared mustard.
2 Cover bottom halves of bread with lettuce;place folded slices of spiced ham, Swiss cheese, liverwurst, salami, process American cheese,... - 28.9011
Turkey Kidney Bean Salad
Combine all ingredients.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving on crisp salad green - 29.3414
Basic Ham Or Tongue Salad
Mix all ingredients, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Serve mounded in lettuce cups or in the center hollow of a tomato aspic or jellied vegetable salad ring. - 36.3628
How To Make Tuna Salad
The perennial favorite, tasty tuna salad makes for a light lunch or dinner fare. A great way to get the most of tuna fish, this refreshing salad is one amazing way to satiate the gut. This video recipe shows how to toss up this lip-smacking salad. - 92.5875
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Stir all ingredients together to mix, cover, and chill several hours before serving.
Serve as is or in crisp lettuce cups. - 33.7036
Elbow Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni until done.
Combine in a bowl with all dry ingredients.
Mix salad dressing or mayonnaise with mustard, Louisiana hot sauce, olive oil, and lemon juice.
Blend this in the dry ingredients.
If it is still too dry, add additional mayonnaise or... - 43.3197
Michael's Veal Surprise
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan. In a large bowl, soak the bread in the milk. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and green pepper; saute for 5 minutes or... - 34.5267
Conch Fritters With Jerky Spice Remoulade
1)For preparing the remoulade, mix together mayonnaise, sour pickles, water, green onion, parsley. Garlic, capers, paprika, mustard, tarragon, jerk spice, white pepper and salt. Blend well.
2)Place in refrigerator.
3)For making the fritters, mix well... - 44.325
Chicken Galantina is a stuffed chicken dish popular during the holidays. - 0
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.3711
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 52.8898
Memorial Day Special Potato Salad
Potato salad is a never-fail recipe to have up your sleeve. Betty whomps up a Memorial Day special treat that is less greasy than others and makes for a filling and indulgent treat. Just stream this video recipe to master Betty's version of this classic treat. - 100.376
Chili Cheese Corn Bread
Sift the cornmeal, flour, sugar, and salt.
In a bowl combine the eggs, milk, corn, 41/2 tablespoons of the butter, the onions and peppers.
Stir into the cornmeal mixture just until combined.
Fold in 1 1/4 cups of the cheese.
Pour the batter into a hot... - 34.7737
Open Faced Franks
Without cutting all the way through, split frankfurters lengthwise.
Combine relish and mustard and spread down centers of frankfurters.
Stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, onion, oregano, and salt.
Combine egg, milk, and butter; beat into... - 40.3379
Herbed Potato Salad
Mix all ingredients in a very large bowl, cover, and chill several hours before serving. - 32.3861
Tex Mex Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Generously grease a 10-inch cast-iron skillet or other heavy skillet (cover the handle of the second type with foil) and place in the oven to heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 36.0932
This Is It Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, garlic and jalapeno pepper and saute for 5 minutes or until tender.... - 32.7433
Five Color Rice Balls (오색 주먹밥)
1. In a bowl, add the ground beef, bulgogi sauce, green onion and sesame seeds. Mix until well combined and set aside to marinate until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. On a chopping board, place the zucchini, carrot and using a sharp... - 122.725
Ham And Cheese Corn Bread Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With wax paper, line a 15x10 1/2x1-inch non-stick jelly-roll pan. Spray the wax paper with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3) Combine together the cornmeal, flour, sugar and baking... - 44.4773
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 143.676
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 95.1592
Crab ceviche would always be a crowd pleaser in all your parties. Take a look at this fantastic video where Chef Jose Garces makes Mexican crab ceviche This is wonderful as a flavorful appetizer with tortilla chips. Include this recipe in your next party menu... - 150.409