- » Yellow Pepper
Yellow Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow pepper recipes.
Yellow Pepper Rice
1. In a medium casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the onion, pepper and ginger together and sauté for 5 minutes, until the onion and pepper is soft.
3. Stir in the rice, turmeric and salt and sauté for another minute.... - 46.0306
Bulgur Stuffed Yellow Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice the tops off the peppers and discard the seeds and inner membranes.
3. Blanch the peppers in boiling water for about 4 minutes or until just tender; set aside to cool.
4. In a saucepan, bring the... - 45.9834
Stuffed Yellow Peppers
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds and ribs.
On large round dish, arrange peppers cut sides down in 2 tbsp (25 mL) water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp, rotating dish twice.
Drain off liquid... - 44.5904
You May Also Like!
Yellow Pepper Soup With Red Pepper Puree
In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender but not browned. Add yellow peppers; cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until fragrant and wilted. Stir in flour and cook, without browning, for 4 minutes.
Add chicken... - 31.1092
Campanelle With Yellow Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the grill. Place the yellow pepper halves under the grill until charred and blistered. Place in a plastic bag to cool. Peel and remove the seeds.
2. Place the pepper flesh in a food processor or blender with the goat's cheese and fromage blanc.... - 31.2299
Red & Yellow Pepper Salad
1. Set 4 of the yellow bell peppers upright, then cut off the top quarter of each. Remove and discard seeds from pepper shells; set shells aside. Cut out and discard stems from top pieces of peppers; then dice these pieces and transfer to a large non-metal... - 28.0987
Yellow Pepper Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until pepper and potato are tender.
Transfer mixture to container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Strain... - 23.2752
Red And Yellow Pepper Salsa With Croutes
1) Place a 12-inch skillet over medium heat and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it.
2) Add the sweet pepper strips and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until they become tender.
3) Keep the pepper strips aside.
4) In a medium bowl mix together the rest of... - 45.5685
Yellow Pepper Soup
Melt the butter in a medium skillet, add onion, celery, and garlic and saute over medium heat until softened but not browned, about 5 minutes.
Add peppers and saute 5 minutes longer.
Remove from the heat and let cool briefly.
Turn peppers into a food mill or... - 34.9275
Chilled Yellow Pepper And White Bean Soup
Chilled Yellow Pepper And White Bean Soup has a fine taste. The chicken borth with red bell peppers gives the Chilled Yellow Pepper And White Bean Soup a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 38.9768
Green Beans In Yellow Pepper Butter
1 In a small saucepan melt the 1 tablespoon margarine or butter. Add the shredded sweet pepper. Cook over medium-high heat for
5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Set aside.
2 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the
6 tablespoons softened... - 28.7299
Linguine With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce
Add to butter and saute just until peppers become soft.
Add and simmer for 5 minutes.
Puree in a food processor until smooth.
Add to above pur£e and... - 38.8983
Yellow Pepper Recipes By Category
Yellow Pepper Ingredient: