- » Yellow Pea Soup
Yellow Pea Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow pea soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow pea soup recipes.
Meatless Yellow Pea Soup
1) Wash the peas after sorting them.
2) Soak them in cold water for 12 hours.
3) Take a soup kettle and melt the fat in it.
4) Cook the onions in the fat without browning them.
5) Add the peas along with the water and the rest of the... - 44.7888
Curried Yellow Split Pea Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes, or until tender.
Add the curry powder and pepper and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
Stir in the water and split peas and bring to... - 40.5498
Yellow Split Pea Soup
Heat water and peas to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add salt pork, onions, marjoram and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Skim fat if necessary.
Add carrots and celery.
Heat... - 38.6767
Split Yellow Pea Soup
Heat bacon fat in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3 minutes.
Stir in celery and carrot; cover and cook 4 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Stir in drained soaked peas. Add chicken stock and all seasonings including bay leaf. Add ham;... - 33.031
Pumpkin And Yellow Split Pea Soup
1. In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the red onion, garlic and chili and cook over moderately high heat until the onion is softened, 4 minutes. Add the cumin and cayenne and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the split peas and the water, then whisk... - 30.0229
You May Also Like!
Yellow Pea Soup
1. Soak peas overnight. Cover, and store in refrigerator.
2. Drain and wash peas, next morning.
3. In a 6-quart kettle, cover peas with 1 quart water.
4. In kettle, add salt pork and half of chopped onion.
5. Heat till it reaches... - 48.7245
Split Yellow Pea Soup With Dumplings
Soak peas overnight in water to cover; drain.
Com- bine 2 1/2 quarts water, peas, hambone and onion.
Simmer, covered, for 3 lours.
Remove bone; cut off meat.
Return meat to soup; add cabbage, carrots and celery.
Season with salt and pepper.
Simmer, cov- ered,... - 43.1301
Puree Of Yellow Split Peas
1. In a saucepan, add the bacon.
2. Cook the bacon over moderate heat for about 3 minutes, until the bacon is crisp and the fat comes out.
3. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Keep aside.
4. In the same... - 46.1603
Pea And Yellow Squash Soup
Combine first 5 ingredients with salt and pepper in large saucepan.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer until vegetables are very soft, about 30 minutes.
Puree in batches in processor or blender .
Transfer to bowl and let cool to room... - 37.4741
French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup
Cool weather means you need a hearty filling soup from Canada's north country... and this French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup hits the spot. - 109.432
Yellow Pea Soup With Smoked Pork
1) In a kettle, combine the pork, water and onion. Allow to boil, cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 to 2 hours until tender.
2) Remove the meat, skim off the fat from the broth and add peas alongwith rest of the ingredients.
3) Cover and simmer for... - 38.0216
Yellow Pea Soup With Pork
1. Rinse, sort (discarding imperfect peas) and put peas into a large saucepan.
2. Pour 2 1/2 qts. cold water over the peas.
3. Cover and set peas aside to soak overnight.
4. The next day, set out shoulder roll.
5. Put the shoulder roll, water and onion into a... - 39.3913
Yellow Pea Soup With Pork
Cover the peas with the cold water in a large saucepan; let stand overnight.
Put smoked shoulder butt into a large saucepot with the 3 quarts water and onion.
Simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat and set aside.
Skim fat from liquid,... - 37.6573
Traditional Pea Soup
Traditional Pea Soup is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Pea Soup; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 32.4939
Yellow Split Pea Soup With Ham Hocks
1. In a 6-quart kettle, combine peas and water and bring to boiling.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 45 minutes.
3. In a small skillet, saute salt pork several minutes.
4. Add green onion, celery and onion and saute stirring until onion is... - 43.8186
Yellow Pea Soup Recipes By Category