- » Yellow Mustard
Yellow Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow mustard recipes.
Golden Yellow Mustard
1. In a small skillet, toast the mustard seeds over moderate heat until they begin to pop, 1 minute. Immediately transfer them to a bowl and cover with a lid to stop the popping. Let the seeds cool completely.
2. Transfer the cooled mustard seeds to a spice... - 26.1618
Classic Homemade Mustard Sauce
Who doesn't want a personalized mustard sauce recipe. Here's one just for you. Watch the chef share a Homemade Classic Mustard Sauce recipe that can be easily prepared in your own kitchen. Enhance the taste of your sandwiches and appetizers with this... - 90.7453
Baked Fish With Honey Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cut fish into 4 pieces and place in single layer in greased shallow baking pan.
Tuck under any thin edges of fish.
Combine oil and lemon juice; brush on fish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To make Honey-Mustard Sauce, combine... - 37.5351
Sweet Mustard Sauce
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and chill for about 60 minutes before serving.
3) Serve as preferred. - 28.2998
Combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. - 27.0171
Easy Crawfish Cakes With Mustard Sauce
Spicy, zesty, and sinfully delicious, crawfish cakes are one delicacy you cannot afford to miss. And the zingy mustard sauce just adds to pep up the flavor of this dish. Ryan Karcher shares a luscious crawfish cake recipe that you can eat from your hands and... - 100.039
Betty's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, prepared yellow mustard, honey, and grated onion.
2. Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and celery seed. Mix well.
3. In a serving dish or cruet, transfer the sauce. Cover and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
Heat for 4 minutes, or until the honey is completely dissolved and the sauce is slightly thickened.
Serve warm. - 25.8672
Trader Vic's Chinese Mustard
Stir boiling water into dry mustard.
Add salt and salad oil.
If sauce is not yellow enough, add some turmeric.
Serve with pork or French-fried Shrimp. - 25.4983
Hot Bbq Sauce With Mustard And Cayenne
Tired of that traditional sweet barbecue sauce, here is a quick video that shows how the regular sauce can be converted into the spicy one. Watch this video and follow the chef’s directions and enjoy. - 104.382
Herbed Mustard Chicken
1, In a bowl, mix together the mustard, onion, tarragon and molten margarine till a good blend
2. Dip the chicken pieces in mustard and coat on all sides evenly; dredge in the bread crumbs
3. Bake in an oven preheated to 375° F for an hour till done... - 33.8011
Plum Mustard Pork Chops
1 Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 5-6 minutes,turning after 3 minutes.
2 In a small bowl mix plum sauce and mustard.
3 Serve the pork chops with the... - 30.8222
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and add in all the ingredients. Mix well.
2.Place over heat and let mixture get heated up for about 4 minutes until the honey is completely dissolved. The sauce would thicken a little bit.
3. Serve warm. - 37.6269
Honey Mustard Steaks With Grilled Onions
Combine mustard, parsley, honey, vinegar, water, pepper sauce and pepper.
Place beef steaks and onion, on grid over medium coals; generously brush both with gpize.
Grill approximately 9-12 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once.
Cook's Tip:... - 31.6782
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix mustard, soy sauce, thyme, ginger, and sald oil.
3.Put a pinch of salt and pepper on chicken on all its sides.
4.In a foil lined baking dish, arrange chicken pieces with skin facing... - 44.236
Low Sodium Mustard
1. In a small nonreactive saucepan, combine the mustard seeds, powdered mustard, turmeric, tarragon and cinnamon. Stir in 2/3 cup warm water. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over moderate heat. Remove from the heat, cover and let stand at room... - 31.6268
Green Beans In Cheesy Mustard Sauce
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and undrained pimiento.
Stir in mustard, onion flakes, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Add green beans.
Mix well to... - 37.2967
Green Beans In Mustard Sauce
(1) In a saucepan, melt butter over a low flame.
(2) Stir in flour and sauté for 2 minutes.
(3) Add the liquid stirring constantly, until flour-butter mixture is well blended.
(4) Simmer, stirring until thickened.
(5) Stir in the mustard,... - 42.8004
Fish With Mustard Sauce Over Steamed Spinach
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange in ovenproof glass baking dish.
Mix the dressing, mustard and yogurt.
Spoon evenly over fish.
Bake until done or until fish is no longer translucent, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness at the... - 35.3352
Spiced German Mustard
In a bowl, stir together mustard seeds, dry mustard, and water.
Let stand for at least 3 hours.
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Place onion and garlic in a small noncorro-sive pan and add vinegar, sugar, salt, cinnamon,... - 42.3841
Braised Leeks With Mustard Sauce
1) From the leeks, cut the roots and tough green parts.
2) In water, rinse the leeks gently and thoroughly.
3) Cut the leeks in half, lengthwise. However, leave the leeks whole if they are less than 1 inch in diameter.
4) In a large... - 38.0159
Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce
First make the garnish. Cut out the pepper diamonds and put them in a dish with the water. Cook, covered with vented cling film (plastic wrap), on full for 2 minutes.
Trim the fillets so that they are of even size and square in shape. Lay them in a dish,... - 27.016
Broccoli Baked In Mustard Sauce
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces
2. Grease a shallow baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter
5. Stir in the flour and sauté for 2 minutes to make a roux
6. Take pan off... - 48.5385
Assamese Mustard Fish
Fresh fish marinated with turmeric, salt, lemon juice and simmered in a creamy mustard curry sauce. - 47.256
Stir boiling water into dry mustard.
Add salt and salad oil.
For yellower color, add a little turmeric. - 26.1449
Chinese Hot Mustard
Blend mustard and water.
Add salad oil and salt.
For more yellow color add a little ground turmeric, if desired. - 25.1712
Dijon-style Mustard Sauce
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash white pepper.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Remove sauce from heat; stir in mustard and vinegar.
For a more yellow sauce, add one or two drops... - 34.1485
Clams In Mustard Sauce
1. Scrub the clams in water and a little vinegar, rubbing between your hands to remove any grit. Rinse well in cold water and drain.
2. Place them in a saucepan over a medium heat until they open, shaking from time to time.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: in... - 26.9357
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce
Heat a 6- to 8-quart Dutch oven and add the oil.
Saute the rabbit pieces until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
Remove to a plate.
Add the garlic and onions to the oil and saute until clear.
Add the four herbs to the pot, along with the wine and the... - 42.3434
Gentle Mustard Sauce
1) In a saute pan or skillet, saute the onions over a medium heat in 4 tablespoons melted butter until softened.
2) Stir in 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch.
3) Then stir in 1 1/4 cups heavy cream and dry white wine.
4) Bring to a boil, and allow to... - 43.2385
1) Wipe the frankfurters till they have dried properly.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pancake or waffle mix, yellow cornmeal, dry mustard, onion salt, garlic powder and water. Stir till all the ingredients have moistened.
3) Dip the dried... - 40.7901
Quick Mustard-bean Pickles
Combine mustard, flour, sugar, salt and turmeric in a small bowl.
Add water, a little at a time, mixing to make a smooth paste.
Heat vinegar and celery seed to boiling.
Add about 1/2 cup of hot vinegar to mustard mixture gradually.
Stir mustard mixture into... - 41.8044
Flounder Ravioli With Mustard Tomato Sauce
Process flounder, egg white and buttermilk in food processor or blender until well combined.
Stir in parsley; season with salt and pepper.
Place heaping teaspoonful of fish mixture in center of wonton skin; moisten edges with beaten egg yolk.
Top with another... - 44.545
Mustard Bean Pickle
Cook beans in boiling, salted water until almost tender.
Mix dry ingredients with 1/2 cup vinegar to make a paste.
Stir in remaining 3 cups vinegar.
Cook stirring constantly until thick.
Cool slightly and seal in sterilized pint jars with paraffin. - 31.4924
Honey Mustard Beef Ribs
In saucepan, combine butter, green onions, yellow onion and garlic.
Cook over low heat 15 minutes or until onions are tender.
Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients except ribs.
Grill ribs, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 30 to 35 minutes,... - 34.7786
Mustard Sauce With Parsley
Mustard Sauce makes the best combination with omelets. You can easily brew this mustard sauce as it wont take much of your time. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Mustard Sauce. - 33.8605
Honey Mustard Beef Ribs
Honey mustard beef ribs are spicy and savory beef ribs prepared with a smoky flavor to it. Cooked with a mix of garlic with smoke for flavor, the beef ribs are grill cooked with a baste of honey and mustard. - 37.409
Dice cucumbers into 1-inch cubes without peeling to make 2 quarts, and cut cauliflowers into small flowerets.
Mix all together, and cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with 3/4 cup salt, stir well and leave overnight.
In morning scald by bringing to... - 42.5075
Chicken With Mustard Relish
Skin chicken breasts and halve them lengthwise.
Combine oil, garlic, shallots, and thyme.
Rub on chicken pieces.
Grill chicken, bone side up, on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 20 minutes.
Turn and grill for 15 to 25 minutes more or till... - 42.1703
Lynn's Homemade Barbeque Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and simple homemade barbeque sauce that comes from her mother-in-law. This was the only barbeque sauce that she used for ribs, chicken or whenever she needed barbeque sauce for a dish. - 0
Mama B's Thousand Island Dressing
1) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well till the flavors are well blended.
3) Refrigerate till time to use.
4) Mix well once more.
5) Goes great as a salad dressing or in sandwiches. - 38.6603
Combine all ingredients except beans; bring to boiling point, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Add beans; simmer uncovered 5 minutes; cool.
Cover; refrigerate overnight. - 27.5895
Combine all ingredients except beans.
Bring to boiling point, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add beans, simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Refrigerate in covered jar or bowl overnight. - 29.9357
Vegetable Melange With Mustard Sauce
Combine squash, carrot, onion, pickle, and cheese in a medium bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients, except lettuce cups; pour over vegetables and stir to coat well.
Refrigerate until well chilled. - 31.6997
Chicken And Cabbage In Mustard Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts on both sides with the salt and pepper, add to the Dutch oven, and saute for 2 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onion to the Dutch... - 43.3298
Steamed Vegetables With Mustard-dill Sauce
1. Arrange asparagus in the center of a large microwave-safe plate.
2. Surround with mushrooms, yellow summer squash, zucchini, and carrot.
3. Arrange red bell pepper rings over the top.
4. Sprinkle water over vegetables. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
5.... - 35.152
Remove tips from the beans.
Drop into rapidly boiling water with the 1 tsp salt.
Cover and cook 8-9 minutes.
Do not overcook.
The beans should still be crisp.
In the meantime, combine the turmeric, mustard, flour, 1 1/2 tsp salt, and brown... - 45.7231
Tortellini Salad With Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, place the lemon juice and zest (if using) in a large salad bowl. Whisk in the oil, mustard, dill, salt, black pepper and sugar.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12... - 33.0869
Mustard Yogurt Lamb Kabobs On A Bed Of Couscous
In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, mustard, cumin, coriander and paprika.
Add the lamb, peppers and squash.
Toss until well coated.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring once.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick... - 37.6761
Herb And Mustard Beans
Place the beans and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 7 minutes, or until tender; stop and stir after 3 minutes.
Drain and return the beans to the bowl.
Warm the oil in a small... - 48.0598
Barley Ham Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
2) Add the barley to saute over moderate heat until the grains are coated with oil.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and add salt and 1 cup of water.
4) Bring the liquid to a boil over high... - 47.2691
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 105.027
Curry-mustard Rice Salad
This Curry Mustard Rice Salad recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this side dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Curry Mustard Rice Salad Recipe. - 43.5592
Slow Cooked Onions With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the tarragon mustard sauce, in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard.
Slowly add the olive oil, whisking... - 47.8861
Grilled New York Strip With Beer Mustard Sauce
1. Potatoes: Boil the potatoes until finished in salted boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes.
2. Once done, strain and using a hand masher, mix in butter, cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Vegetables: In a blow mix together... - 121.421
Mustard Grilled London Broil And Vegetables
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the beef steaks.
2. In a large dish combine the oil with the vinegar, mustard, garlic, basil, oregano, hot pepper flakes, salt, and pepper and whisk with a fork to... - 45.3232
Egg Drop Soup With Mustard Greens
1. Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices; then cut slices into pieces about 2 inches long.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart nonstick pan over high heat, stir pork until most of the pink is gone, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into a bowl.
3. Trim and discard root ends and coarse... - 42.9281
1 Split French breads in half; spread generously with a mixture of mayonnaise or salad dressing and prepared mustard.
2 Cover bottom halves of bread with lettuce;place folded slices of spiced ham, Swiss cheese, liverwurst, salami, process American cheese,... - 31.5126
Yellow Mustard Recipes By Category
Yellow Mustard Ingredient: