- » Yellow Cucumber
Yellow Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow cucumber recipes.
Yellow Cucumber Pickles
The Yellow Cucumber Pickle is simply irresistible. This tasty pickle is not only a personal favorite but also one that has got me quiet a few cookery awards! Try this wonderful Yellow Cucumber Pickles recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 38.7068
Chilled Cucumber Yogurt Soup
Combine cucumber and onion in medium saucepan; add water just to cover .
Stir in bouillon cubes and simmer until vegetables are tender Let cool, then cover and chill.
When ready to serve, blend in yogurt and chives or green onion.
Transfer to serving bowl and... - 31.5496
Cucumber Salad With Walnuts
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Combine the yogurt, walnuts, onion, salt, pepper, and dill. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to mix. Serve... - 32.5023
Ripe Cucumber Marmalade
You will need 1 1/2Ã¢â‚¬â€2 pounds of fully ripe yellow cucumbers.
Peel, cut flesh in strips and discard all seeds.
Chop cucumber very fine, or put through grinder.
Measure 2 cups into large saucepan.
Add next 3 ingredients, and mix well.
Bring to... - 34.136
Ripe Cucumber Pickles
Pare cucumbers, quarter and remove seeds.
Cut into strips, 1 x 2 1/2 inches.
Combine salt and water and stir until salt is dissolved.
Add cucumber strips and allow to stand in brine 12 hours.
Tie pickling spices in a cheesecloth bag.
Combine vinegar,... - 37.0205
Homemade Dosakaya Pachadi
A tasty side dish that is mostly eaten for breakfasts along with dosa,idli,vada etc. Dosakaya (yellow cucumber) is always preferred when sour, and not if it is bitter or sweet for such dishes. - 0
Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the salmon on a sheet of aluminum foil just large enough to hold it comfortably, then set it on a rack in an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan.
Pour cold water into the pan to a depth of 1 inch and cover the pan snugly with aluminum... - 38.7889
Peel and cut the cucumbers into thin slices.
Mix with the yellow onion.
Bring to a boil the sugar, water, white vinegar, and dill.
Pour over the cucumber and onion, and chill. - 30.8007
Every telugu household will make this quick fix pickle.Unlike mango pickle which are made in large quantities in order to preserve over a long period of time, dosa avakaiya can be made in small quantities for immediate consumption as it does not involve a... - 0
Blender Cucumber Salad
This Blender Cucumber Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Blender Cucumber Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 33.5098
1. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat, add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft. Add the cucumbers and vinegar. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 or 2 minutes. Gradually stir in the chicken... - 37.2674
Cucumber Cream With Sliced Ham
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the ham in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are lightly golden.
2) Turn off the heat, remove the ham with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the cucumbers... - 46.5581
Broiled Fish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cucumber, onion, red pepper seasoning, lemon juice, and parsley. Spread about one third of this mixture on the bottom of an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan. Place the fish fillet in the pan, and top with the... - 31.8469
Cucumber Hummus Tortilla Pizza
To make the hummus: In a blender or food processor, combine the onion, cucumber, chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and salt.
Process for 3 minutes, or until smooth.
To make the pizza: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat both sides of the tortillas with... - 44.8063
Moroccan Tomato Cucumber Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together: tomatoes, cucumber, onion, preserved lemon peel, lemon juice, chopped cilantro, olive oil, and spices. Mix well. Taste and adjust the spices accordingly.
2. In a bowl, serve the salad... - 119.976
Cucumber Salad With Lemon Grass
Do you know the secret behind the fabulous taste of Thai cucumber salad? Watch this recipe video to learn about the secret. It is the marinade, prepared with special Thai spices and herbs, which offers this exceptional taste. You too can prepare this at home,... - 128.205
Sweet Cucumber Salad
A great salad for a summer day? Here is the recipe for a cucumber salad with onions. The recipe calls for a great dairy-free dressing that is sweet and healthy! Watch the recipe for some great tips. Simple and ready in minutes, this is a great recipe to try... - 123.605
Iced Cucumber And Mint Soup
Peel the cucumbers and reserve half of one.
Slice the remaining cucumbers fine, put them: on a platter and sprinkle with salt.
Let stand thirty minutes.
Melt the butter in a heavy pan.
Add the onion and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook slowly three... - 46.899
1. Chop half of 1 cucumber, half of yellow pepper, and all of onion into 1/4-inch pieces; set aside. Cut remaining cucumbers and yellow pepper into large pieces.
2. In blender or food processor with knife blade attached, puree large pieces of cucumber and... - 38.4451
Salad Of Escarole Chicory And Kirby Cucumbers
1) Clean the chicory leaves and escarole by washing. Tear them.
2) Using kitchen towel, pat dry the leaves and arrange them in a salad bowl.
3) Take a saucepan and mix oil, vinegar, sugar, and raisins.
4) Let the sugar dissolve over medium flame.
5)... - 41.3626
Coarsely chop 2 cucumbers and simmer, covered, with water and salt about 20 minutes until mushy; drain liquid into gelatin, set over low heat, and heat and stir until dissolved.
Press cooked cucumbers through a fine sieve, then mix into gelatin along with... - 38.9281
1. In a blender container, combine together yogurt, 1/2 cucumber, 2/3 green onions, 1/3 fennel, 1/2 pepper, and 2 to 3 tablespoons mint; add up 1/2 cup water and blend until liquid.
2. Add remaining cucumber and cheese to soup, stir gently.
3.... - 39.3434
Homemade Cucumber Pickles
Here is a video that shows how easy it is to make homemade pickles. Join Ned Bell as he shares an impressive recipe that you would surely appreciate. Great to make zesty pickles with simple ingredients in just a few minutes. Take a look and amaze your friends... - 115.942
Ripe Cucumber Jam
Peel and core yellow cukes and cut in small cubes or inch slices.
Put into kettle with enough water to keep from burning.
Cook until soft.
Measure should be 14 cups, add the sugar, sliced lemons and mace.
Cook until thick.
About 7 pints of jam. - 28.6669
Spinach And Cucumber Shreds In Sweet Pepper Cups
To Make Salad: Cut a slice off top of each pepper to make a lid.
Scoop out pulp and seeds to form a shell.
(Hollowed peppers may be refrigerated, covered with plastic wrap, overnight.) Place spinach strips in medium bowl.
Using a vegetable peeler, shave... - 37.9853
Place the drained beans, cucumber, carrot, coriander, ginger, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
Mix well and set aside. Heat oil in pan, add the mustard seeds and allow the seeds to pop.
Add green chillies, and fry a few seconds. Add asafoetida and remove from... - 39.9235
Salmon Loaf With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drain the salmon, saving the liquid. Combine the salmon liquid with enough milk to make 1 cup. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Blend in... - 36.5054
Marinated Sardines With Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, mustard, parsley and red-pepper sauce until well mixed.
3. In a... - 44.5111
Sweet And Sour Pork With Cucumber
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar and egg yolk in large bowl.
Add pork; mix to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Drain pork, reserving marinade.
Place 8 tablespoons of the cornstarch into large bowl.
Add pork pieces;... - 42.7703
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 44.5372
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 52.1426
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. In a very large bowl or pot, dissolve the salt in the water. Add the cucumbers, cover and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. In a large, heavy pot, combine the vinegar and sugar; cook until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Drain... - 30.0964
1. In a medium-size ceramic or glass bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Taste and adjust seasoning and sourness if required.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the salsa until ready to serve. This will help to... - 39.9601