Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- » Yellow Cake Mix Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Yellow Cake Mix Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow cake mix pineapple upside down cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow cake mix pineapple upside down cake recipes.
Microwave Pineapple Upside Down Cake Using Yellow Cake Mix
In 8-inch round glass dish, melt butter (high) 30 seconds.
Blend with brown sugar.
Pack in bottom of dish.
Drain pineapple juice into cup for liquid in cake.
Arrange pineapple over sugar mixture; place cherries randomly over pineapple.
Prepare mix following... - 34.1994
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Using Yellow Cake Mix
For all fruit lovers out there, Pineapple Upside Down Cake will be a heavenly treat! This wonderful Pineapple Upside Down Cake will surely increase the popularity of your cooking skills amongst family and friends!!! Try it! - 42.6083
You May Also Like!
Perfect Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Place butter in 9-inch round glass baking dish.
Microwave on medium for about 2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar.
Arrange pineapple on top.
Place a cherry in center of each pineapple slice.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
Pour over... - 29.8455
Two Layer Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Place 1/2 of the butter in each of two 8 inch, round, heat-resistant, non-metallic cake dishes.
Heat each dish, uncovered, on full power 30 seconds or until butter melts.
Blend 1/2 of the brown sugar with the melted butter in each dish.
Spread mixture... - 39.1482
Upside Down Pineapple Cake
Use black iron skillet, spray with nonstick spray.
Cover bottom of skillet with pineapple rings and place 1 cherry in center of pineapple ring.
Cover pineapple 1/4 inch thick with powdered sugar.
Cover sugar with Angel Flake coconut.
Mix and pour cake batter... - 36.616
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare an 8-1/4-inch round or 8-inch square dish.
2. Tip the butter or margarine into the dish
3. Microwave on High for 30 seconds
4. Add brown sugar to the dish and set aside to melt
5. Arrange the pineapple slices and cherries over brown... - 39.7332
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Melt butter in an 8-inch round glass cake dish in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH).
2. Mix brown sugar into melted butter. Cook uncovered in microwave oven until brown sugar melts (about 2 minutes at HIGH).
3. Arrange pineapple slices and maraschino... - 35.7344
Candied Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. In an 8-inch microwave round baking dish combine the sugar and butter
2. Heat in the microwave on HIGH power for about 2 minutes until butter melts.
3. Remove from oven and stir until sugar dissolves. Spread evenly on bottom of dish.
4. Arrange... - 42.3615
Pineapple Upside Quart Down Cake
Combine butter, sugar, and nuts in glass baking dish.
Cook on high (9) for 2 minutes or until butter and sugar melt to form syrup.
Arrange pineapple rings and cherries in syrup.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, substituting reserved pineapple... - 37.1361
Microwaved Pineapple Cherry Upside Down Cake
Combine butter and brown sugar in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until butter and sugar melt.
Arrange pineapple rings in syrup.
Place maraschino cherry in center of each pineapple ring.
Blend cake mix,... - 44.4313
Pineapple Upside Down Cake With Whipped Cream
1. Take a square baking dish, add butter and brown sugar, and cook, without covering, for about 1½ minutes or till sugar and butter blends completely.
2. Take a pan and spread the mixture on its bottom, add pineapple slices and top with brown... - 42.484
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the cake mix with 3 eggs, milk, oil and juice from the pineapple cans in a large bowl.
3) Beat for about 10 minutes or till bubbles start to form.
4) In the microwave, melt... - 45.8235