- » Yellow Cake
Yellow Cake Recipes
Yellow cake, a basic spongy cake with egg yolk as the distinctive ingredient is a base for many dessert cakes and cake recipes. The basic yellow cake recipe is a baked blend of egg yolk, flour, salt, baking powder, ... More »
Dairy Free Yellow Cake With Chocolate Frosting
A dairy free version of the classic yellow cake. This one incorporates the goodness of almond milk in place of dairy and makes it all the more enticing and decadent with the chocolate frosting.It is possible to enjoy this classic treat dairy free too. - 108.219
Quick And Easy Yellow Cake
Cake mixes are a convenient way to bake a quick cake at home. But then, if truth be told, the effort is not worth it if it's not going to taste good. Betty teaches you how to bake your own fluffy, sweet, and moist yellow cake at home with minimal effort.... - 93.0611
Yellow Cake With Fudge Icing Part 2
This is the second part of the double video series of how to make a Yellow Cake with Fudge Icing. In this video the Aubergine Chef teaches you how to give the cake a professional finished look after covering it with the prepared icing. He also shares some... - 92.0354
Yellow Soda Cake From The Box
Are you one of those baking challenged people? You don't have to be ashamed. What a boxed cake mixes for? Take a look at this video and learn how to bake a yellow cake using a boxed cake mix. It saves you the hassles of measuring and following a tried and... - 87.2096
Yellow Cake With Fudge Icing Part 1
This is the first part of the double video series on how to make a Yellow Cake with Fudge Icing. In this video you will learn how to bake the cake and prepare the icing. Take a look as you can learn some valuable tips and techniques of cake baking and icings.... - 82.2012
Yellow Butter Cake
Butter cake is something to yields to everyone and anyone wanting a slice of the goodness! This is an easy recipe being presented by the chef here! Simple to follow in the video so see the video for more! - 82.0104
1. Grease an 8-inch round microwave baking dish with butter.
2. In large bowl, combine sugar and butter.
3. Use electric mixer to beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg to creamed mixture and beat well.
5. Add remaining ingredients... - 46.4011
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and grease and flour 2 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans.
2. In a large mixing bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt and mix well
3. Add 3/4th of the milk and the Crisco and mix well by hand... - 45.9718
Basic Yellow Cake
The Basic White Cake is a a simple and easy recipe. If you are new to baking, then this is the perfect recipe to try. - 45.9393
Yellow Lard Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a 12 ½ inch x 18 inch baking pan with butter, dust with flour and keep aside.
4.... - 45.234
Dairy Free Mini Yellow Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, margarine and salt together, blend well.
3) Stir in 1/2 the water and egg, then beat at a medium speed, blend well.
4) Beat in the vanilla and... - 42.7384
This yummy Yellow Cake recipe is simply brilliant and easy to follow. Made form simple ingredients, the final masterpiece is an addictie and mild flaored cake that ensnares your taste buds. Try this delicious Yellow Cake for yourself! - 42.3554
Easy Yellow Cake
The Easy Yellow Cake is one of my favorite cake preparations that can be served as a dessert. Prepared with baking powder and swans down cake flour, the Easy Yellow Cake are best served on get together and parties. - 42.2995
Whole Egg Yellow Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Spread batter in one or two 9-in round, 8x8-or 10x6-in baking dish(es).
Microwave 1 layer at a time at 50% (Medium) 6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 3... - 41.5896
Zoo Express Cake
1 Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan and lightly dust with flour.
2 As per the package directions, prepare and bake the cake mix reserving the empty cake-box.
3 Invert the cake on wire rack to cool completely.
4 ... - 41.4649
Preheat oven to 375° and prepare pan(s) as directed below.
Sift flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt into a medium-size mixing bowl; add butter and % cup of the milk.
With an electric mixer at medium.
speed, beat for 2 minutes, scraping bowl often with a... - 39.6939
Basic Yellow Cake
Beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add alternately with milk to butter mixture; beat until smooth after addition.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9 inch layer-cake pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 30... - 38.5444
In mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the 3/4 cup milk and the vegetable shortening.
Beat vigorously by hand or at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Add eggs, the 1/2 cup milk, and the vanilla.
Beat 2 minutes... - 38.4316
Grease and lightly flour baking pans. For 2-layer-size cake, use two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans, or one 13x9x2-inch baking pan. For 1-layer-size cake, use one 8x1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan, or one 8x8x2-inch baking... - 36.3491
Hooty The Owl Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart and 1 1/2-quart heatproof bowls and lightly dust them with flour.
3 As per the package directions, prepare the cake mix.
4 Into a 1 1/2-quart bowl transfer 2 1/2... - 35.9354
Good Times Yellow Cake
Cream butter; add sugar, eggs, and vanilla and beat till fluffy (beat 5 minutes at high speed on mixer, scraping bowl occasionally to guide batter into beaters or beat 5 minutes by hand).
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture... - 34.239
Yellow Cake With Broiled Peanut Frosting
1) Mix the yellow-cake mix as per the package directions.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2 inches pan, pour the batter.
3) Combine rest of the ingredients and blend well.
4) Bake and allow the cake to cool in the pan, then spread with the peanut mixture.
5) Place... - 33.6887
Yellow Cake (torta Giallo)
In the top of a double boiler mix together egg yolks, sugar and grated rinds.
Place over hot water and beat mixture constantly until it is warm.
Remove from heat.
Add butter or margarine and sifted flour and beat thoroughly.
Pour into two 9 inch (23 cm) cake... - 31.9047
Yellow Cake Using Cake Flour
1. Line two 8-inch round glass cake dishes with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit. Set aside.
2. Cream shortening, vanilla extract and sugar thoroughly in a large bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat thoroughly after each.
3. Sift flour, baking powder... - 31.8783
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
2. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well mixed, constantly scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Increase speed to high; beat 2... - 30.1474
Lazy Day Yellow Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Crease and flour an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan. Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, butter, egg, and vanilla into a mixing bowl. With an electric mixer at medium speed, beat the ingredients together for 3 minutes, or... - 29.2351
Yellow Cake For Tipsy Cake
Beat egg yolks until lemon yellow.
Add sugar gradually.
Sift in flour, combined with baking powder and salt, alternately with milk, adding flour last.
Pour into an ungreased angel food cake pan and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. - 26.0619
Yellow Cake With Mocha Frosting
Yellow Cake is a delicious dessert. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Yellow Cake; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 25.1585
Copycat Duncan Hines Yellow Cake By Avoir Chaud
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 2, 8 inch cake pans.
2. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and... - 0
Yellow Cake Recipes By Category