- » Yellow Bean Sauce
Yellow Bean Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yellow bean sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yellow bean sauce recipes.
Bamboo Shoots And Green Beans In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, garlic, ginger and beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the yellow bean sauce, stock or water, bamboo shoots and pepper, then cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.... - 30.4339
Leeks With Baby Corn And Yellow Bean Sauce
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the groundnut oil and stir-fry the leeks, shredded Chinese leaves and baby corn cobs over a high heat for about 5 minutes or until the vegetable edges are slightly brown.
2) Then stir in the spring onions and mix... - 35.9057
Lamb With Walnuts And Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin strips.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. In the heated work, add oil and heat over moderate heat until... - 45.9136
Chicken And Bamboo Shoots In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Place the sherry and soy sauce in a shallow dish, add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 4 tablespoons of the soaking liquid, discard the... - 37.5178
Egg Noodles In Yellow Bean And Chilli Sauce
1. Mix together the yellow bean paste, chilli sauce and garlic.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
3. Add noodles or spaghetti and boil until they are just tender but firm to the bite.
4. Drain over a... - 45.7946
Peking Duck In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Remove any feather studs and any lumps of fat from inside the vent of the duck. Plunge the duck into a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes to seal the pores. This will make the skin airtight, thus preventing the fat from escaping during cooking.... - 35.9913
Stir Fried Lamb In Sweet Bean Sauce
1. Cut the lamb into small thin slices and marinate in the marinade for 2-3 hours - longer if possible.
2. Soak the wood ears in warm water for 10-15 minutes, rinse, drain and discard any hard bits.
3. Cut the spring onions or leeks into short... - 44.5044
Sweet 'n' Hot Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until just tender, adding 1/3 teaspoon of the salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a clean pan.
Add the habaneras, ginger juice, sugar, and 1/4 cup water to the beans, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the... - 36.5263