- » Yeast Raised
Yeast Raised Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yeast raised recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yeast raised recipes.
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.9311
Old Fashioned Yeast Raised Doughnuts
Melt butter in milk and cool to lukewarm.
Place water in a warm large mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir until dissolved; add milk mixture and sugar.
By hand, beat 2 1/2 cups flour in until smooth; mix in eggs, salt, and spices.
Mix in remaining flour,... - 46.2194
Yeast Raised Waffles
1 In a large bowl mix yeast with luke warm water and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2 Add the lukewarm milk,butter or margerine , sugar and salt to the yeast mixture and gradually beat in flour.
3 Cover and let the mixture stand for 8 hours or... - 43.9816
Yeast Raised Pancakes
Mix milk, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast and stir to dissolve; mix in cooled mixture, also egg and oil.
Slowly add flour and beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise in a warm draft-free place until... - 42.5447
Easy Raised Yeast Doughnuts
Soften active dry yeast in warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in lukewarm water (85°).
Combine milk, shortening, sugar and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast and egg; mix.
Add enough of remaining flour to make... - 36.9694
Yeast raised Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, 1/4 cup sugar, the salt, egg, shortening and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead until... - 36.9006
Yeast Raised Whole Wheat Doughnuts
1. Sprinkle the yeast over 1/2 cup water and stir in the sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes, or until the yeast is bubbling actively.
2. Stir in the remaining water, the honey, oil, eggs, salt, and dry milk. Mix well. Stir in enough of the sifted flour to make a... - 36.7625
Quick Yeast Raised Dinner Rolls
Pour warm water into a warm bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir until dissolved.
Stir in about 2/3 of the biscuit mix and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon.
Mix in remaining biscuit mix.
Sprinkle a board lightly with biscuit mix, turn out dough, and knead... - 34.3784
Yeast Raised Corn Bread
1. Soften the compressed or dry active yeast in the milk. Blend in the remaining ingredients. Turn into a buttered 8-inch-square pan. Cover and set in a warm place to rise until almost doubled, about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Bake for... - 33.3059