- » Yeast Pie Crust
Yeast Pie Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yeast pie crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yeast pie crust recipes.
Yeast Pie Crust With Potatoes
Soften yeast in potato water.
Add honey and potatoes; let rise for 1 hour.
Blend in oil, eggs and salt.
Add enough flour to make stiff dough.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Set in warm place until doubled in bulk.
Roll out in two... - 34.1977
You May Also Like!
Corn Meal Pie Crust
1. Combine all ingredients. Adjust with chicken stock to make a stiff batter.
2. Pat into a nonstick pie pan. Fill with your favorite stew or thick bean soup.
3. Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes. - 20.9155
Whole Wheat Pastry Crust
1. In a small saucepan, add buttermilk and heat it to scalding; turn the heat off and set it aside to cool
2. In a alrge bowl, mix together yeast with honey and water till the yeast dissolves; add lukewarm buttermilk mixture to it
3. Add also half a... - 35.265
Two Crust Whole Wheat Broccoli Pizza
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water.
Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes; the yeast should bubble up to show that it's active.
Combine the flours and salt in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process just enough to... - 45.482
Blend the 8 cups flour and butter as if you were making pie crust.
Dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Combine flour and butter mixture, milk, yeast, eggs, and sugar.
Set in a warm place to rise until about double in bulk (will take about 2 hours).
Then add... - 42.4515
Soak yeast in 1/2 cup warm water.
Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar.
Put flour, sugar and salt in a pan and mix well.
Work in shortening as you would for pie crust just mixing it enough so it will hold together.
Make a hole in center and break in eggs and add yeast... - 38.1471
Corn Bean Pie
Mix all ingredients and pat into a well oiled, 9 inch pie plate.
Saute onion, carrot, celery, garlic and green pepper in oil for about 5 minutes.
Add beans and spices and put into corn meal crust.
Combine tomatoes with soy sauce and pour over the beans.
Bake... - 35.0904
This Pizza Pastry recipe is the secret behind my well liked pizzas. It is an amazing recipe that results in a soft and yummy Pizza Pastry! Try this Pizza Pastry recipe! - 27.7749
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash, clean and prepare vegetables into 1/4 inch. dice; leave peas as whole.
3. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry.
4. Take a 1 pint pie dish and transfer the cut vegetables into it so that it is... - 39.7271
Seafood Pot Pie
Saute mushrooms and onions in hot oil.
Remove and set aside.
Add flour to pan and blend with remaining oil and juices.
Gradually add milk and continue to cook, stirring until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and return mushrooms and onions to pan.
Mix lemon... - 42.2689
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6).
2. In a pan cook all the ingredients in oil except tomatoes and pastry.
3. In an oven proof dish put this mixture and arrange tomato slices on top.
4. Cover the dish with rolled out pastry... - 42.4996
Yeast Pie Crust Recipes By Category