- » Yeast Leavened Bread
Yeast Leavened Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yeast leavened bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yeast leavened bread recipes.
White Yeast Bread
This White Yeast Bread makes a delicious meal. Try this out with some salad greens and let me know if you like it . Your suggestions for this White Yeast Bread are welcome ! - 41.9619
Yeast Cinnamon Loaves
Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
Combine muffin mix, contents of crumb topping from Mix, flour and yeast in large bowl; set aside.
Combine contents of swirl packet from Mix, eggs, 1/4 cup melted butter and 1/2 cup hot water in medium bowl.
Add... - 40.9048
You May Also Like!
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup of milk.
Blend remainder of milk with honey and oil.
Sift together remainder of ingredients and stir into liquid.
Add yeast mixture.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Set in warm place to rise until double in bulk.
Roll... - 37.4359
Leavened Whole Wheat Bread
Soften yeast in lukewarm water; add flour, sugar and salt.
Beat with spoon or on low speed of mixer until smooth.
Let rise in warm place until light and bubbly.
Combine hot water, brown sugar and shortening.
Cool to lukewarm; add to yeast mixture.
Add half of... - 42.2831
Leavened White Bread
1. Coat 2 x 900 g (2 lb) loaf tins with oil and leave in a warm place until needed.
2. Cream the yeast and the sugar together well.
3. On to the yeast mixture pour the warm water and blend thoroughly.
4. Into a bowl sift the flour and salt and... - 39.596
Dill Garlic Onion Bread
Place in order given into bread machine pan.
Run machine on light crust and basic bread time.
When done, remove bread pan from machine and allow to rest 10 minutes before turning out bread. - 31.5539
Mama Moe's Wheat Bread
Combine 1/2 heaping cup of powdered milk with about 1 1/2 cups of water (total mixture should equal 2 cups) and bring to boil.
Grind 5 cups of wheat and combine 2 heaping tablespoons of yeast with 1 cup warm or hot water. - 29.1117
Wonderful Rye Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into warm water. Let sit 10 minutes.
2. Mix remaining ingredients with yeast. The dough will be sticky.
3. Shape into 1 large loaf or 3 small loaves. Place on nonstick baking sheet. Let rise until double. Bake at 375Â° for 50 minutes. Cool... - 30.6433
Fast And Easy Whole Wheat Bread
1. Stir 2 teaspoons honey into 2/3 cup lukewarm water. Sprinkle yeast over the mixture. Set aside for 10 minute.
2. Combine 3 tablespoons honey with 2/3 cup warm water and combine with yeast mixture.
3. Stir into flour. Add salt, wheat germ, and 1 1/3 cups... - 32.5302
Basic Oatmeal Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into warm water.
2. Scald milk and mix with oats, honey, oil, and salt.
3. Cool to lukewarm and add wheat germ and 2 cups of whole wheat flour. Beat well.
4. Add yeast mixture and egg whites. Beat well.
5. Add enough flour to make a soft... - 41.7019
Basic Whole Wheat Bread
1. Dissolve yeast in 2 cups water. Mix in salt, 1 tablespoon honey and 4 cups whole wheat flour until smooth. Keep warm until light and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 cup hot water, oil, 1 tablespoon honey, and 2 to 4 cups flour. Knead for 10... - 27.5076
Swedish Coffee Bread
The swedish coffee bread is a yeast leavened european styled coffee bread. Made with four, butter, milk and sugar, the swedish coffee bread is flavored with cardamom. If you love cardamom as I do, you will love this tea time snack! - 39.6777