- » Yeast Dumpling
Yeast Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yeast dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yeast dumpling recipes.
Yeast Fruit Dumplings
1) Add yeast and a pinch of sugar over the lukewarm water (110Â° to 115Â°).
2) Allow the mixture to stand for 2 or 3 minutes and then dissolve the yeast by stirring well.
3) Place the container in a warm, draft-free place for 2 or 3 minutes, such... - 46.1506
These celery cabbage and pork filled Steamed Dumplings are a treat ! Try them out for a meal with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Steamed Dumplings are welcome ! - 47.2358
Combine yeast, 1/4 cup warm water and 1 teaspoon sugar in large cup.
Add shortening and 1 cup sugar to milk; scald.
Cool to lukewarm; add egg and salt.
Stir yeast mixture into milk mixture in large bowl; add flour gradually to form a soft dough.
Work in addi-... - 43.9027
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add butter, honey, and salt.
Blend in egg.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll out on well-floured board to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 8 6-inch squares.
Mix the honey, nuts, raisins, and cinnamon for... - 43.9649
Czech Liver Dumplings
Blend all ingredients, adding enough breadcrumbs to make stiff batter.
Let batter stand for 30, minutes.
Then form into small balls.
Drop into simmering soup.
Simmer, without lifting cover, for 20 minutes. - 37.6123
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°.
2) Heat the milk in a saucepan for about 3 minutes, or until little bubbles form around the edge.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of melted butter and the 2 tablespoons of sugar.
4) Continue to... - 42.849
This rich and flavorful recipe of Dumplings simply tastes heavenly and is a perfect dessert for all seasons. Relatively easy to make this Dumplingsis sure to pamper your taste buds. So just try it out and experience it for yourself! - 35.9425
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
Melt butter; cool.
Beat egg in large mixing bowl; beat in butter.
Add milk, salt, nutmeg, and yeast mixture to egg mixture.
Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
Place on lightly... - 40.4523
1) Combine all ingredients leaving oil, to make a smooth paste.
2) Cover and set aside for 20 minutes until it increases in size.
3) Knead the dough for 1 minute.
4) Pinch off lumps of dough about the size of a golf ball
5) On a... - 40.7255
1. In bread machine jar, combine water, oil, sugar, cake flour and yeast. Put it in cake machine for an hour.
2. For making the filling – In an oven preheated at 350*F, bake pork meat for 90 minutes. Let it cool and cut into... - 0
Mix cornmeal, salt and yeast.
Blend in egg.
Pour enough stock over mixture to make a thick paste.
Form small balls.
Dredge in flour.
Drop dumplings into simmering soup or stew.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes. - 33.1805
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
Add salt and eggs to milk; com- bine with yeast.
Add flour to milk mixture grad- ually; beat thoroughly until dough is smooth and elastic.
Spread bread with butter; toast lightly.
Cut bread... - 38.8742
Whole Wheat Dumplings
Combine savory, salt, yeast and flour.
Blend with stock and keep over heat, stirring until mixture forms ball and leaves sides of pan.
Remove from stove.
Add whole eggs, one at a time.
Beat until smooth.
Drop from teaspoon into... - 34.6939
Whole Wheat Sponge Dumplings
Beat egg yolks.
Add to stock and blend.
Add remaining ingredients, except egg whites.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn mixture into oiled custard cups, and set in pan of hot water.
Steam in oven at 350Â° F. until firm.
Remove... - 33.4555
Combine all ingredients; Blend thoroughly.
If mixture is too loose, bind with more milk powder.
Form into balls the size of walnuts.
Drop into pot of simmering soup or stew.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 35.0053
Make the dough: sift the flour and salt into a basin.
Cream the yeast with the sugar and add the warm water and the melted fat.
Mix to an elastic dough.
Knead well until smooth, cover with a cloth, and set in a warm place to rise to double its size.
Knead... - 38.274
1 In a small bowl, crumble the yeast over the milk and add the sugar. Let stand for 3 minutes.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until the mixture is bubbly and doubled in volume,for about... - 46.4664
Romertopf Bavarian Sweet Dumplings
1) Mix together all the ingredients for the pastry together.
2) Leave aside for about 1 ½ hours in a warm place so that mixture can rise.
3) Soak the Romertopf and warm it a little.
4) Put the milk into the Romertopf along with the vanilla essence.
5)... - 42.3541
Lithuanian Liver Dumplings
Combine all ingredients and blend thoroughly.
If mixture is too loose, bind with milk powder.
Form into small balls.
Drop into pot of simmering soup.
Simmer, without lifting cover, for 20 minutes variation.
Chopped celery leaves or spinach... - 37.3979
Mashed Potato Dumplings
Blend all ingredients.
Dough should be firm.
If it is too loose, add more wheat germ; if too stiff, add more liquid milk.
Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
Roll in wheat germ.
Drop into simmering soup or stew.
Simmer for 3 minutes. - 37.4853
Beef Pepperpot Stew With Spillers Dumpling
This is the time to taste an incredibly delicious Caribbean stew. Beef pepperpot stew with Spillars dumpling is a fantastic dish which anybody would want after a long hectic day. Prepared by using beef, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and a variety of... - 115.008
Arabic Sweet Delight
Arabic sweet delight is the simplest of all Arabic sweets. The magical ingredient in this dish is the fragrant sugar syrup in which the dumplings are soaked. They make it ambrosial. Watch the video for detailed recipe. - 106.84
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Zero Oil Momos
It is a kind of dumpling preparation originally from Nepal but loved across the globe. There are a number of variation of it, done in different shapes and with different fillings. This one is the most basic vegetable momo. - 0
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
Raised Dough For Pierogi
1) Add dry yeast into a bowl of warm water at 105°F to 115° F. If using compressed yeast, add into a bowl of lukewarm water at 80°F to 90°F.
2) Allow the yeast to rest for a few minutes before stirring to dissolve it completely in water.
3) In a... - 36.7658
Batter Fried Chicken Nuggets
1. Cut uncooked chicken breast meat into 1-inch cubes. Add salt, to taste. Grind fresh peppercorns over the top, to taste.
2. Mix together, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
3. Combine ¼ cup lukewarm water and... - 113.187
Potato-Garbanzo Gnocchi is my first recipe and I hope it goes well for you. I was so particular about putting this Potato-Garbanzo Gnocchi recipe up because I fell so much in love with it! Truly a great one you can try! - 32.424
Homemade Schnitz Und Gnepp
Cook ham in water to cover for 1 1/2 hours.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add sugar and salt... - 45.1936
1) In a pan, gently saute the herbs and vegetables in butter over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the puree, water and yeast extract, simmer for a few minutes.
3) Strain the mixture and return to the pan.
4) Stir in the cornflour dissolved in a... - 45.7148
Bread And Rabbit Casserole
This recipe is also called "quick bread" because there is no yeast and therefore no need to proof and knead this remarkably versatile dough. I have used this recipe for preparing savory dishes such as chicken and dumplings. I've also created sweet concoctions... - 0