- » Yeast Bread
Yeast Bread Recipes
Yeast bread refers to breads leavened by yeast. Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the most commonly used yeast and reacts by fermenting the carbohydrates present in the flour. The dough for yeast bread is prepared by ... More »
Easy Rustic Bread
Sculptor, Peter Bellonci from Austin Texas shows how easy it is to make a no knead bread. In 10 minutes with flour, yeast, salt & water the bread is on its way to rising. - 120.785
Homemade Artisan Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degree, about 20 minutes into the second rising time.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet by coating it with cornmeal.
3. In a bowl of water dissolve the dry active yeast.
4. In the food processor place the flour and as the... - 120.066
Rapid Mix Cornell Yeast Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the yeast with 2 cups of flour, sugar, salt, wheat germ, nonfat dry milk and soy flour.
3) Over low flame, heat milk and margarine until it reaches 120Â°-130Â°F. (You can use a cooking... - 49.6888
Cranberry Yeast Bread
This Cranberry Yeast Bread is a delicious fruity bread that you can satiate your guests with on any occasion. Enjoy this berry and honey bread on your next meal and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Cranberry Yeast Bread are welcome. - 47.3603
Cereal Yeast Bread
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the 1-1/2 cup of cereal, 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast and salt; mix well.
2. In another saucepan, tip in the water, milk and butter and place the pan over low heat. The pan should be at an... - 46.9081
Dissolve yeast in milk.
Add oleo, sugar, salt and eggs.
Stir in water and flour, alternating as you go.
The last cup will be hard to stir in.
Knead and put into 3 greased bread pans, 8x4x3-inches.
Place in warm oven to rise.
This takes 30 or 40... - 45.298
Basic Yeast Roll Dough
1. In a small bowl with moderately warm water, sprinkle yeast and stir till is dissolved.
2. In a large mixing bowl put butter, shortening or margarine, sugar and salt and add the scalded milk. Stir till all the ingredients are wholly... - 44.1928
Fresh Yeast Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F, 190°C, Gas Mark 5
2. In a large warm bowl, pour in the entire flour, sugar and salt and mix well. Then tip in the yeast after creaming it with a little sugar.
3. Gently fold in the butter and milk to make a... - 44.1519
Two Tone Yeast Bread
In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
Add the warm milk and shortening; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (the dough will be sticky).
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and... - 43.7831
Basic Richer Yeast Mixtures
1. Sieve the flour for the fermentation in a large bowl with the salt.
2. In a large pan, bring one gill of milk to the boil and then add ½ cup of cold milk to the pan.
3. Whisk in the yeast and the sugar to the warm liquid and whip up... - 42.1758
In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups of all-purpose flour, soy flour, yeast, sugar, salt, wheat germ and nonfat dry milk.
Heat skim milk and margarine in a saucepan over low setting until cooking thermometer reaches 120°-130° F.
Remove from... - 40.972
Basic Yeast Dough
Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature and are measured exactly.
Bring the liquid to the correct temperature.
Grease a 9-1/4 x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan, two 8-1/2 x4- 1/2-inch (22x11-cm) loaf pans, or a baking sheet.
Stir the sugar into... - 40.1631
Basic Yeast Bread
This Basic Yeast Bread tastes delicious ! Try this milky creamy bread with a number of savory or sweet spreads. You'll simply love this Basic Yeast Bread. - 39.7269
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a container of food processor, add luke warm milk and cool it. Add sugar, shortening, dry yeast and salt to milk and allow it to stand for about 2- 4 minutes. Blend the mixture by running the WHIP... - 39.6295
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup milk.
Scald milk and cook until lukewarm.
Add water and dissolved yeast, sugar, melted shortening, and 4 cups flour.
Beat vigorously, one to two minutes.
Cover and allow to rise 1/2 hour.
This aids in producing a fine textured... - 39.535
Kata (the Secret Of Bezjian Bakery)
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and stir in the one tablespoon sugar.
Set aside about five to ten minutes until bubbly.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan melt the shortening with the olive oil over low heat.
Stir in the sugar until... - 39.5339
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup of milk.
Blend remainder of milk with honey and oil.
Sift together remainder of ingredients and stir into liquid.
Add yeast mixture.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Set in warm place to rise until double in bulk.
Roll... - 37.4359
Yeast Raisin Bread
Dissolve the yeast in warm water in a mixing bowl.
Add the sugar and half the biscuit mix and beat for 2 minutes, scraping side and bottom of bowl frequently.
Add remaining biscuit mix and raisins and blend until smooth.
Cover with a cloth and let rise in a... - 37.2695
Banana Yeast Bread
In a bowl, mash bananas almost to a puree.
Combine boiling water and shortening in another bowl; stir to melt the shortening.
Add to mashed bananas.
Add banana flavoring and set aside until lukewarm.
In a cup, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Stir into... - 35.9848
Basic Yeast Roll Dough
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a small bowl. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves.
2. Place butter, margarine or shortening, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl; add scalded milk and... - 35.8332
Fresh Yeast White Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8
2. Prepare a large bowl by warming it and then pour in the flour. Prepare a well in the centre of the flour and then sprinkle salt around the edge.
3. In a warm bowl, tip in the water and... - 35.1959
How To Make No-knead Bread In Less Than Two Hours
Today I'll be making no-knead bread in just two hours. No longer will you have to make the dough the day before. Now you can have a beautiful loaf in the same amount of time it takes to make "regular" kneaded bread, but with absolutely zero effort. You just... - 0
Yeast Bread Recipes By Category