- » Yeast Batter
Yeast Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yeast batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yeast batter recipes.
Fish In Yeast Batter
1. Wash the fish fillets and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Using a sharp knife cut away the dark skin underneath, holding the fish from the tail end with salted fingers.
3. Slice the fillets into strips, removing the bones Set aside until ready... - 43.1668
Yeast Doughnuts Drop Batter
1) In a little warm water, add the yeast to soften.
2) In a large bowl, add the milk, honey, nutmeg, stir in half the flour, beat inthe eggs and softened yeast, the remaining flour and blend well until... - 40.6371
You May Also Like!
These Yeast Waffles have turned my breakfast into a pleasure ! Try these Yeast Waffles tomorrow morning to see what I mean! Tell me what you think about it! - 35.2664
Quick Yeast Pancakes Or Waffles
Mix and warm the liquids to lukewarm in a saucepan.
Mix the dry ingredients together.
Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and beat 1 minute.
Let the batter sit 5 minutes.
Bake slowly on a medium-hot griddle.
The quantity of yeast in this recipe seems... - 33.4276
White Batter Bread
Pour warm water into a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over water; stir until dissolved.
Add shortening, salt, sugar, and 1 1/2 cups flour.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer or 300 vigorous strokes by hand.
Scrape sides and bottom of bowl... - 37.5601
Bran Cereal Batter Bread
1. Combine 1 cup unbleached flour, dry yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Add water, milk, oil, honey, and egg whites. Beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes at high speed.
3. Stir in bran, wheat germ, and remaining flour by hand.
4. Divide dough in... - 34.6915
Easy Batter Rolls
Pour warm water into large mixing bowl.
Stir in yeast.
Let stand a few minutes.
Add half the flour, sugar, salt, shortening and egg.
Start mixer on medium speed and beat until smooth.
Add rest of flour and stir by hand until flour disappears.
(Or... - 37.1858
Ginger Batter Bread
1. Combine unbleached flour, yeast, salt, and ginger in a large bowl.
2. Add warm (120Â°) milk, water, oil, and honey to flour mixture. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Cover. Let rise 15 minutes.
3. Stir in whole wheat flour by hand.
4. Divide... - 34.1871
Garden Batter Bread
In large mixer bowl combine2 cups of the flour, the yeast, and salt.
Add water, molasses, oil, and egg.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By hand, stir in the remaining flour,... - 43.2936
Salt-free Raisin Batter Bread
Combine flour, raisins, sugar, and orange rind.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a medium bowl.
Stir in oil, orange juice, and egg.
Pour into flour mixture, blending well.
Place dough in a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loafpan coated with cooking spray.
Cover and let rise in... - 38.3159
Drop Yeast Doughnuts
These drop yeast doughnuts are dessert doughnuts deep fried and drizzled with honey and cinnamon. Delicious and mouth watering, you can try these drop yeast doughnuts once in a while to treat yourself. I made these for a party with friends and they were an... - 39.7675
Potato Yeast Rolls
Soften yeast in very warm water; set aside.
Pour boiling hot milk into large mixing bowl over shortening, sugar and salt.
Stir until shortening melts.
Stir in potatoes and eggs; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in yeast; then half the flour.
Beat until batter is smooth... - 45.2925