- » Yam Pear
Yam Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yam pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yam pear recipes.
Yam N Ham Salad
Bake yams in preheated 350Â° F.oven 40 minutes, or boil, covered, in lightly salted water for 20 minutes, or until just tender.
Cut yams and ham into 1/2-inch cubes.
Combine cubes in large bowl with grapes and pear.
Refrigerate until... - 36.6492
Curried Yams And Fruit
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter.
3) Add brown sugar and curry powder.
4) Wash the fruits and yams and keep in a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
5) Top the fruits with curry mixture and bake for 60 minutes at... - 41.0641
Yam And Ham Dinner For 2
Parboil yams 25 minutes.
Peel, and slice thickly lengthwise.
Gash fat edge of ham in several places.
Melt butter.or margarine in large covered skillet or electric frying pan.
Add ham slice and potatoes; saute 3â€”5 minutes over low heat; turn contents... - 36.7815
Roast Pork With Yams And White Onions
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 35 to 40 minutes to the pound, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Arrange yams and onions on rack beside pork.
Bake for... - 36.1475
Fruited Beef Roast
Cook beef in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until brown; reduce heat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add onions, tomatoes and wine.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 3 hours.
Add yams, peaches and pears.
Cover and cook until yams are tender,... - 42.6285
Tropical Fiesta Steak
1. For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together orange juice concentrate, cooking oil, honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon sliced green onion, mint, and hot pepper sauce. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture to make the relish; cover and chill till needed. Place... - 35.7608