Root Vegetable Glaze
- » Yam Glaze
Yam Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yam glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yam glaze recipes.
Plain Candied Yams
1. Set out a large saucepan having a cover and a large heavy skillet.
2. Wash yams or potatoes and scrub with a vegetable brush.
3. Cook covered in boiling salted water to cover. Cook 30 to 35 min., or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain potatoes and... - 28.8864
Festive Glazed Yams
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Cut the unpeeled yams into thirds and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, rinse under cool water, and peel.
Place the yams in a greased shallow casserole dish.
In a small saucepan melt butter, then stir in the... - 29.4632
1) In a saucepan, place the yams, sugar and cinnamon.
2) Heat the yam mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until the sauce thickens and coats yams.
4) Allow to cool, pack in sterilized jars and put the lid on.
5) Serve as desired. - 33.416
Lime And Chipotle Glazed Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
These perfectly caramelized sweet potatoes with a tangy and spicy twist are sure to become one of your family’s favorites as well. It is a simple roasted sweet potato recipe tweaked by adding a lime and chipotle pepper glaze. These potatoes are not only... - 103.104
Apricot Glazed Ham And Yams
Combine preserves, raisins, and lemon juice; mix well.
Arrange ham and yams in shallow baking dish; pour apricot mixture over all.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 23.5269
Open one 1/4 ounce package frozen can died yams.
Leave in carton as directed.
Thinly slice 1/2 orange over yams; drizzle 3 tablespoons orange juice (from 1/2 orange) over all.
Dot with 1 tablespoon butter.
Heat yams according to package directions. - 20.0435
Maple Glazed Yams
Arrange sweet potatoes, oranges, and raisins in a 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Pour maple syrup over sweet potato mixture; sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Dot with butter or margarine.
Bake in 325° oven for 30 to 40 minutes or till mixture is heated through. - 28.1255
Orange Glazed Yams
Arrange yams in 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Combine sugars, cornstarch and salt in 4-cup measure.
Stir in orangejuice and peel.
Cook on High 2 minutes.
Whisk through several times.
Continue cooking on High for 2 more minutes.
Add butter stirring until... - 36.9418
Speedy Orange Glazed Yams
Combine sweet potatoes and marmalade in 1 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until potatoes are hot and marmalade is melted, stirring after 1 minute, 30 seconds.
Stir again before serving. - 17.9937
Speedy Orange Glazed Yams
Combine sweet potatoes and marmalade in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until potatoes are hot and marmalade is melted, stirring after 1 minute, 30 seconds.
Stir again before serving. - 16.707
Orange Candied Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
1. In a heavy bottomed, large skillet, melt butter over a low flame.
2. Add sugar, orange juice and rind, and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Allow the liquid to simmer, stirring occasionally until it thickens slightly.
4. Tip in the potatoes and toss... - 42.6617
Prepare and boil whole yams or sweet potatoes drain.
Let yams cool, then peel and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
Arrange slices, overlapping, in a buttered shallow casserole.
Dot with butter, sprinkle lightly with salt, then sprinkle evenly with brown... - 30.2336
Candied Yams Or Sweet Potatoes
Prepare and cook fresh sweet potatoes, .
Cut each potato crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
In medium skillet, combine brown sugar, butter, cream and salt; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly.
Add sweet potato slices; stir gently... - 25.626
Tropical Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Drain potatoes and slice in half; place in a buttered 13- x 9- x 2-inch casserole.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon in saucepan.
Blend in apricots, pineapple liquid, and orange rind.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in... - 41.4231
Cinnamon Candied Yams
These candied yams are prepared with yams or sweet potatoes. Cooked by boiling along with sugar, orange juice, raisins, orange and lemon slices along with cinnamon and nutmeg, the candied yams are simmered to finish and can be served as desired. - 48.6646
Maple Glazed Apple And Sweet Potato Gratin
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
In a small saucepan, melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter over medium-low heat.
Add the flour to the pan, whisking constantly, until the flour is... - 41.028
Tasty Orange Yams
Place butter in a 1 1/2 quart glass bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds.
Stir in brown sugar, orange rind, and 1/2 cup liquid from yams.
Stir until sugar is moistened.
Add yams to sugar mixture.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 4 minutes.
Stir lightly to coat... - 29.9684
Ham And Yam Glazin
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Remove top from can of ham.
3. Place in heated oven and allow the gelatin to soften.
4. Remove from oven and invert the can on a rack in a baking pan.
5. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F
6.... - 44.5608
Louisiana Yams A La Francaise
Mix brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, orange rind and juice together in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Add sherry and butter, stirring until butter melts.
Peel and quarter yams.
Place yams in casserole; sprinkle with... - 39.3722
Pour broth and coconut milk into a 24-inch coolie pan.
Place a trivet or cake rack over liquid in center of coolie pan.
Remove top from one of the pineapples and reserve.
Pare whole pineapple and place on center of rack.
Pare remaining pineapple and cut in... - 42.5778
Baked Sweet Potato Pie
Enjoy a golden sweet potato pie for tea time! Nothing like a warm pie fresh out of the oven using sweet potatoes! Lisa show you how in this video! - 96.7401
Roasted Molasses Sweet Potatoes
If you love sweet potatoes, here is a recipe to bowl you over forever. Its Roasted molasses sweet potatoes made with orange juice and molasses and flavored with powdered nutmeg and olive oil. Kimberly, the chef for the recipe shows how to make them perfectly... - 117.713
Remove rind from ham, leaving thin layer of tat.
Score fat; stud with cloves.
Place ham, fat side up, in roaster.
Blend peach juice and vinegar; pour over ham.
Spread honey over top; sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
Cover; bake for 3... - 36.5264
Pork Leg With Orange Lemon Glaze
In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over high heat, boil orange and lemon juices, uncovered, until reduced to about 2/3 cup; stir often to prevent scorching.
Set glaze aside.
If desired, score skin of pork leg with a sharp knife to make a 1-inch diamond... - 38.5027
Sweet Potato Honey Balls
Combine potatoes, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine; stir in marshmallows.
Shape potato mixture into balls, using 1/4 cup for each.
Combine 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine and honey in a small heavy skillet; add potato balls... - 34.7881
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 30.3141
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1) In the saucepan put all ingredients except sweet potatoes.
2) Stir and cook till thick and bubbly.
3) Scrape and cut sweet potatoes in chunks.
4) Add to glaze.
5) Stir till heated and lightly glazed.
6) Serve hot. - 36.5778
Baked Ham With Glazed Vegetables
Baked ham with glazed vegetables is an oven cooked ham recipe. Cooked with apricot halves and nectar, the baked ham with glazed vegetables is spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. Rich and peppy it has honey to taste along with almonds. Roasted with vegetables... - 46.7951
Glazed Jicama And Carrot Saute
1. Grease a 10-inch nonstick skillet using nonstick cooking spray.
2. To the skillet, add yam and carrots and cook with frequent stirring for 3 minutes over high heat.
3. Lower the heat to medium.
4. Stir in 1/2 cup water, wine, and... - 43.2175
Orange-glazed Sweet Potatoes
1) Wash yams.
2) Grease a 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish.
1) In a large saucepan, place the sweet potatoes.
2) Cover with boiling water; add 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Boil the potatoes; lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes, or... - 45.4701
Glazed Ham & Sweet Potatoes
Arrange sweet potatoes around edges of 12x8-in dish.
Place ham slices in center, overlapping slightly to fit dish.
Combine remaining ingredients to make glaze; pour half over ham and sweet potatoes.
Cover dish with wax paper.
Microwave at High 4 minutes.
Pour... - 33.1973
Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350°F Arrange sweet potatoes in 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes.
Bake 40 minutes or until hot and sauce is thickened, basting frequently.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 30.4902
Maple Syrup Glazed Peameal Bacon Dinner
Prick potatoes and place on greased grill over medium-hot coals or medium setting; cook for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, cut bacon into 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick slices.
Core apples and cut into eighths.
Combine maple syrup, mustard and... - 37.0667
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil and brown the chicken; add it to a Duch ven
2. Brown the carrots, onions, tomatoes and add it to the chicken; add water and a teaspoon of Angostura and allow to cook over a low flame for twenty minutes
3. Boil water and... - 42.2415
Lightning Luncheon Lunch
Cut meat in 4 slices.
Melt butter in electric skillet preheated to about 360Â°.
Add meat, yams, and peaches; brown on one side.
Turn; sprinkle yams with salt; and peaches with cloves.
Spoon marmalade over meat.
Heat uncovered at about 230Â°, basting... - 29.9717
Skillet Golden Sweets
1. Heat butter or margarine, marmalade, water and lemon juice in a skillet; add potatoes and prunes; cover.
2. Cook slowly 15 minutes, basting to glaze. - 21.4317
Honey Sweet Potato Salsa
1. In a medium sized skillet, melt butter.
2. Add onions and sweet potatoes, mix well and saute on a high flame till potatoes start to soften.
3. Add remaining ingredients, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes.
4. Place in a... - 36.3691
Kentucky Pork Salad
1) In a large baking dish, add 2 tablespoons of the mustard, 3 tablespoons of the molasses, 2 tablespoons of the bourbon and 1/8 teaspoon of the hot sauce. Combine the items.
2) Place the pork chops and sliced yams into the mixture and turn to... - 47.7674
Easter Ham With Oxford Sauce
Remove plastic wrap from the ham and set fat-side up in a shallow roast pan.
Gash the fat diagonally.
Mix the next four ingredients together to form a paste and spread over the ham.
Pour the wine around the ham and bake at 350F allowing 15 to 20 minutes to... - 38.278