- » Yam Bread
Yam Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of yam bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for yam bread recipes.
Thanksgiving Roasted Yam Bread Pudding With A Praline Sauce
Bread pudding is like a pallet! You can through in anything you want into it. This recipe stays with the Thanksgiving theme. Chef Ellie makes a bread pudding adding roasted yam puree to the custard, getting a gorgeous orange color and using sweet, rich... - 140.214
Combine boiling water, scalded milk, honey, sugar, oil and salt in bowl; mix well.
Cool to room temperature.
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water; mix well.
Stir into cooled mixture.
Beat eggs and yams in mixer bowl until blended.
Add yeast mixture; mix well.
Add... - 47.0047
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 40.1698
You May Also Like!
Southern Yam Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the yams, milk, orange juice, orange peel, nutmeg and fructose. Mix well.
3) To this, add the beaten eggs. Mix again.
4) Into a casserole, transfer the mixture.
5) Bake,... - 41.3621
Ham And Yam Casserole
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Saute the ham in the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute on each side; transfer to a plate.
Add the onion to the skillet and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the spinach and pepper and cook, stirring, for 1... - 41.0731
Baked Yam Casserole
1) Steam the yams and mash them and place in a bowl.
2) Stir in the butter, salt, egg, milk, blend well.
3) Add pecans, celery and bread crumbs, blend and place in a well greased casserole ; finally top with sliced... - 37.9983
Sweet Crunchy Yams
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) Process brown sugar, butter and pecans for about 15 seconds in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade, until butter is cut into sugar and the mixture resembles bread... - 38.9405
These Yam Koftas are yummy ! Try them out with your rice dishes and you'll not stop wanting them over and over again. Tell me what you think about these Yam Koftas. - 38.932
Ham Loaf Ring With Yams
In large mixing bowl, combine ham, veal, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, eggs, milk, sour cream, mustard and pepper; mix well.
Press ham mixture into well greased 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Bake in 350 degree oven 45 minutes.
Drain off excess liquid; unmold onto... - 37.2584
Ham-burger Balls With Yams
Thoroughly mix ground meats, bread crumbs, egg, onion and sunflower seeds.
Shape into 12 to 16 meatballs.
Place on rack in broiler pan.
Bake meatballs in preheated 425Â° oven for 15 minutes.
Place yams in crock pot.
Combine corn syrup, juice and nutmeg and... - 42.6733
Yam Apple And Raisin Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole with butter.
3. Layer yams, apples, and raisins alternately in the casserole, sprinkling salt between each layer
4. Generously sprinkle sugar and spoon butter over the top... - 43.5905
Thoroughly blend all ingredients.
Will stuff a 4- to 5-pound fowl. - 25.4538