- » Yakitori
Yakitori is a skewered grilled chicken, which is speared on various sticks. It is a famous Japanese dish and is prepared by making use of all chicken parts like skin, liver, thighs etc. Bamboo skewer is used commonly ... More »
Salt And Sauce Yakitori
Planning a barbecue this weekend?? Here's a great step by step guide on how to prepare Salt and Sauce Yakitori. This is skewered chicken prepared in two different styles. This dish makes a great main dish and the blend of flavors in it is completely... - 143.669
For all the fans of Japanese cuisine, here is a simple yet delicious Japanese dish - yakitori. You must have tried this grilled chicken several times, at the Oriental restaurants. With this recipe video guide, now you can prepare them in your own kitchen to... - 112.917
Classic Japanese Yakitori
This is grilled chicken usually on a stick, the time-honored working-class Japanese food. Watch this video to see James demonstrate the authentic Japanese way to make this classic chicken dish, skewers of succulent chicken glazed in sweet-spicy sauce, grilled... - 108.808
Morsels of chicken grilled to be had with somerice!Make these succulent pieces and follow the recipe in the video by Mark. - 73.2773
You May Also Like!
Yakitori is a Japanese dish of chicken pieces grilled on a skewer. It is one of the simplest appetizers which you can make within a few minutes. Do try out this recipe. - 94.3452
1) In a bowl add all Yakitori Sauce ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2) Place the cubed chicken into the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3) Use skewers to thread the chicken cubes.
4) In a broiler, broil the skewers by... - 39.0963
Soak about 10 dozen 8 or 9-inch bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for 30 minutes.
Prepare Chicken Balls and Yakitori Glaze; set aside.
Rinse chicken and all giblets and pat dry.
Pull off chicken skin and cut it into 1 by 3-inch strips.
Thread each piece of... - 40.4201
1. Skin the salmon and cut the flesh into 5 cm/2 inch chunks. Trim the leeks and cut them into 5 cm/2 inch lengths.
2. Thread the salmon and leeks alternately on to 8 pre-soaked wooden skewers. Leave to chill in the refrigerator until required.
3. To make the... - 36.3549
Salmon Yakitori With Peaches
Prepare Yakatori Sauce; set aside.
Alternately thread salmon, peach, zucchini and onion pieces onto 8 long metal skewers.
Place in shallow baking pan in single layer and pour Yakatori Sauce over kabobs.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Grill 4 to 5... - 26.9452
Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger root, and 1/4 cup water.
Boil 1 minute; cool.
Marinate chicken livers, Chicken cubes, and scallion pieces in soy mixture for 15 to 30 minutes; turn once.
On short wooden skewers thread a chicken cube, a chicken liver... - 31.0627
1. Place chicken in a glass bowl, mix in the soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger. Cover, place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for several hours or overnight.
2. Thread chicken onto soaked small bamboo skewers, one or two strips each, using a weaving... - 25.0983
1) Chop the chicken and green onions into large pieces.
2) In a large bowl, add the sauce ingredients, blend well and marinate the chicken and the green onions in the sauce for minimum 15 min.
3) Arrange the chicken and onion pieces alternately on... - 38.1709
In saucepan combine soy sauce, water, sake or sherry, sugar, and gingerroot.
Boil 1 minute; cool.
Marinate chicken livers, chicken cubes, and onion in soy mixture for 15 to 30 minutes at room temperature; turn once.
Drain, reserving marinade.
On skewers... - 32.7974
Chicken Yakitori With Peppers
Combine the soy sauce, dry sherry, water, brown sugar, and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer 1 minute; cool completely.
Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and thread on the kebob skewers alternating with the green onions and red pepper... - 32.7763
Yakitori Recipes By Category