- » Written French
Written French Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Written French recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Written French recipes.
Cracked Wheat French Bread
This is a yummy French bread recipe that is made with whole wheat flour and cracked wheat cereal. - 35.4369
Yummy Tuna Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Bring pasta to a boil and cook as per the method written in the packet.
3. Mix all the ingredients except the bread crumbs.
4. Add the pasta to the mixture.
5. Pour the mixture in a baking pan,... - 97.3549
1. Combine egg yolks, lemon juice, Tabasco and mix with a whisk until egg yolks are frothy looking, approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Slowly add melted butter (about a tablespoon at a time) and mix until mixture looks consistent throughout, then... - 25.0998
You May Also Like!
Nutella Mille Crêpe Cake
Mille crêpe is a cake made with many layers of crêpe (thin pancake). Mille means "a thousand" in French. Although it is written in French, it is originated in Japan (I found this info on the Net). And of course, it is a very popular cake in Japan!!!
I was... - 119.907
Navarin Of Lamb
Method Trim meat, leaving a little fat.
Heat drippings or oil in a skillet or a shallow flameproof cas- serole, add meat a few pieces at a time and brown on both sides.
Take out and keep warm.
Add vegetables and fry more slowly until they are just browned.
A... - 25.3668
with holiday season around the corner it is always a good idea to keep some quick recipes handy. Watch this video to see how the chef combines a couple of basic ingredients to make a tempting eggnog bread recipe. Perfect for those who do not like making fruit... - 103.809