- » Wrapped Sea Bass
Wrapped Sea Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wrapped sea bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wrapped sea bass recipes.
Poached Whole Bass
Place all ingredients except fish in a large flat pan; bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth, lower into liquid, and simmer, covered, for 16 to 20 minutes. - 28.0627
Baked Whole Sea Bass Bearnaise
1. Clean and scale fish if needed. Cut off fins. Dry well.
2. Cut out a large piece of foil for each piece of fish which will enclose it completely.
3. Brush the foil with melted butter or oil, and lay the piece offish in the center.
4. Lift edges of foil,... - 41.9052
Orange Gingered Sea Bass
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl, except for the fillets, and stir well to thoroughly combine. Set the mixture aside.
2) Arrange the fillets on a microwavable serving platter, in a single layer. With half of the vegetable... - 40.4465
Sea Bass With Vegetable Nage
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate cloves).
Rub 1/2 teaspoon olive oil over garlic head, and wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake garlic at 400° for 45 minutes; let cool 10 minutes.
Separate garlic cloves; peel 4... - 39.4429
Stuffed Sea Bass With Montpellier Butter
To make the Montpellier butter, bring a small saucepan of water to a boil, then add the onion and cook gently for 5 minutes, to soften.
Add the spinach, parsley and watercress to the water, and cook for 1 minute.
Pour into a colander, then refresh under a... - 42.9743
Whole Stuffed Sea Bass En Croute With Confetti Beurre Blanc
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the rice, and boil until almost tender, about 7 minutes.
Drain well and add the parsley, shredded carrots, salt, and pepper and mix.
Heat the butter and oil in a medium skillet just until the butter foams.
Add... - 45.6564
Pepper Lemon Cured Striped Bass
1. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. With knife, cut 3 or 4 slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
2. In small bowl, mix lemon peel, salt, and seasoned pepper. With hands,... - 28.3161
Foil Baked Bass
1. Wash and clean cavity of fish, removing the head, if desired.
2. Pat dry on paper toweling
3. Cut a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
4. Heat broiler on high.
5. Place fish in center of foil piece.
6. Spread softened butter and... - 46.1777
Black Bass Geviche And Chayote Mibasol Salad
Preheat the broiler (or use a small kitchen blowtorch).
Place the sea bass fillet under the hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, only as long as it takes for the skin to get browned and bubbly.
Remove the fillets from the broiler and wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze... - 42.3404
Grilled Baramundi In Banana Leaf With Vegetables And Vanilla Sauce
Sea bass fillet Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and curry powder.
Slice tomatoes, lemon and ginger and arrange them on the fish fillet.
Wrap each fillet in a piece of banana leaf.
Grill the fish on charcoal.
Vegetables Turn (see glossary) and boil... - 43.1606
Pan seared sea bass with saffron cream sauce
sea bass 04 0z steak
Onion -½ medium(fine chopped)
Garlic -01 tablespoon
white wine-½ cup
Heavy cream- 1 cup
Saffron - few flakes
# saute onion and garlic and deglace with white wine .add cream... - 23.934
Fish In Foil
Fish In Foil has a great taste. Fish In Foil gets its taste from fish mixed with rosemary, flavored with lemon juice, wrapped in a foil. Fish In Foil is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 43.6758
Simple Poached Fish
"Lean fish generally give best results for boiling since they do not fall apart as readily as fat fish. Whole fish, slices or fillets may be used.
1. Wrap the fish in cheesecloth or parchment paper, place in wire basket or place fish on plate and wrap both in... - 25.1778
Saute vegetables in olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add water or stock, tomatoes, and seasonings.
If desired, 1 cup white wine may be added in place of 1 cup water or stock.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Add fide and cook until pasta is tender.
Meanwhile... - 46.0434
1. Combine 1/4 teaspoon pepper, tomato, and next 4 ingredients (tomato through tequila) in a small bowl. Cover and chill 1 hours.
Tequila Sauce a
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Combine 1/4 teaspoon pepper, flour, and salt in a shallow bowl,-dredge fish in flour... - 32.1521
Fish Paturi an authentic way of cooking fish, creates a unique taste and flavor. It can be take with basmati rice. - 44.3616
Cook rice according to preferred method.
Toss rice gently, while it is still hot, with vinegar.
Cool to room temperature.
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover, until they are soft.
Drain, squeeze water out, and reserve water.
Cut out and discard stems; cut... - 44.0389
Baked Red Snapper With Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Cut out four 12 x 16-inch pieces of parchment paper or foil.
2. Place the orange, lemon, and lime zests in a food processor or blender. Gradually add the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, chili powder,... - 39.9533
Fillet fish (or have it done at the fish market), reserving all trimmings.
Wrap fish fillets and refrigerate.
Place trimmings in an 8-quart kettle; add water, clam juice, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 1... - 44.7452
Steamed Spicy Fish With Black Mushrooms And Ham
1) With boiling water, cover the mushrooms and allow them to soak for about 30 minutes.
2) From the ham or prosciutto, trim the fat. Mince the fat and reserve about 1 tablespoon of it. Cut the ham into squares measuring about an inch.
3) Wash... - 46.5398