- » Wrapped Pastry
Wrapped Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wrapped pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wrapped pastry recipes.
Pastry Wrapped Pork
Trim fat from roast; place roast in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Pour sherry over roast.
Seal bag, and shake until roast is well coated.
Marinate roast in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic;... - 41.0987
Pastry Wrapped Chiles Rellenos
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Set 10 chiles aside; reserve remaining chiles for another use.
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile.
Carefully stuff bean mixture evenly into chiles; gently reshape chiles.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a... - 40.3669
Pastry Wrapped Stuffed Franks
Put cheese, bacon, and onion through medium blade of food chopper.
Blend in mayonnaise, dry mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stuff each frankfurter with about 1 tablespoon of the mixture.
Separate the crescent roll dough into the triangles; cut each in half... - 33.6445
Pastry Wrapped Olives
Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape dough in a strip and cut in 25 small pieces.
Put an olive in center of each and cover completely with dough, rolling in hands.
Brush with egg white and sprinkle with poppy seed.
Put on ungreased cookie sheets... - 24.0942
You May Also Like!
Beef Fillet Wrapped In Pastry
1. In a large frying pan melt half the butter, when sizzling, add fillet and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, turning to brown and seal all sides.
2. Remove meat from pan and set aside to cool completely.
3. In the empty frying pan melt... - 44.5542
Beef Fillet Wrapped In Pastry
1. Melt half the butter in a large frying pan. When sizzling, add fillet and cook over a medium heat (a) for 10 minutes, turning to brown and seal all sides. Remove meat from pan and set aside to cool completely.
2. Melt remaining butter in frying pan and... - 35.5007
Brie Wrapped In Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Mould two patty shells in form of balls and roll them out to about 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Spoon the cheese in centre of pastry, and seal it by pinching its side.
4. Follw the same procedure with other... - 32.2963
Sausage Stroganoff In Puff Pastry Shells
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Cut sausage into bite-size pieces.
Cook in large skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove sausage; set aside.
Add onion to drippings; cook and stir until just tender.
Stir in sausage and all remaining... - 31.7977
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo has amajestic taste. The phyllo pastry with butter gives the Brie Wrapped In Phyllo a grand taste. - 33.5755
Plain Pie Pastry Or Short Crust Pastry
1. Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
2. With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in shortening until mixture is like cookie crumbs.
3. Sprinkle with ice water, tossing dry mixture with a fork, until about three quarters of the water has been used.
4.... - 22.3312
Pigs In Blanket
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Unfold pastry on a work surface.
Using a pizza cutter, cut pastry into 10 equal strips.
Cut each strip into thirds.
Wrap a strip of pastry around each frank, and place seam side down, 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
Brush top of... - 24.8717
Cheese And Thyme Wrapped Mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 and put a baking sheet in to heat. Slice the goat's cheese into 4 equal pieces, leaving the rind on. Turn the mushrooms, cup-side up. Sit a circle of cheese in the middle of each mushroom, then top with a sprinkling of... - 29.6168
Puff Wrapped Caramel Apples
A special dessert recipe should be served only occasionally. These caramel apple puffs are like those, which can be served only when you have invited some very special people. These puffs are delicate and delectable but requires some skill and patience to... - 148.188
Wrapped Pastry Recipes By Category