- » Wrapped Halibut
Wrapped Halibut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wrapped halibut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wrapped halibut recipes.
Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut With Asparagus Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° In a skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter. Add the scallions and cook over low heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the asparagus spears and the water and cook until the spears are tender and the water is reduced to 1/4... - 30.1653
You May Also Like!
Halibut Santa Fe Wrap
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. Place halibut on a baking tray and bake in pre heated oven for 20 to 22 minutes or till crisp in texture.
3. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
4. Place a wrap on a working... - 39.1037
Foil Grilled Halibut With Orange And Herbs
If you have a lovely outdoor grill set up but are out of recipes to utilize the same then watch this video. Chef Mark demonstrates how to prepare a foil grilled halibut that is full of flavor and nutrition. You will prepare this dish time and again while... - 102.806
If frozen halibut is used, thaw fish 1 hour before cooking.
When thawed, wrap it in paper towel to remove excess moisture.
For fresh fillets, simply wrap in paper towel for a few minutes.
Place fish in a single layer in a large, thickly buttered... - 38.8978
Microwaved Halibut Divan
1. Arrange halibut in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish. Place broccoli, stalks toward outside of dish, on top of fillets. Sprinkle with tarragon. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 to 14 minutes or... - 25.2299
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Cut each fillet into 4 pieces. Dip in seasoned butter; arrange with thick edges... - 26.4185
Orange Marinated Halibut
Place the halibut in a single layer in a baking dish.
In a small bowl, stir together the orange peel, orange juice, lime or lemon juice, salad dressing and mustard.
Pour over the halibut.
Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and marinate in the... - 36.4985
Place lemon, onion, salt, bay leaf, pepper-corns, water, and wine in oval microproof baking dish.
Cook on HI, 5 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Carefully place halibut steaks in hot liq-uid.
Coverwith plastic wrap and cook on HI, 2 to 3... - 30.7604
Cut Halibut in serving pieces.
Arrange in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Prepare Sweet-Sour Sauce, using juice from crushed pineapple and pineapple rings.
Reserve 1/2 cup sauce.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup Sweet-Sour Sauce, crushed pineapple, bread... - 37.4628
Poached Halibut With Hollandaise
Cut fillets into 4 pieces and arrange in 1 1/2 -quart (10 x 6) or 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish.
Cook, covered with wax paper or plastic wrap, 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Let stand, covered, 2 minutes to finish cooking.
Prepare Hollandaise sauce and... - 20.5269
Halibut With Red Pepper Butter
1. Prepare red pepper butter by combining the butter with the roasted pepper, chili powder, pepper flakes, and salt. Beat the mixture well by hand till you have a homogenous paste.
2. Shape the butter into a rough log that is approximately 2... - 44.9556
Wrapped Halibut Recipes By Category